Intent to penetrate RichH0mieQuan's Avatar
    RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Calling out fitnessguy

Sup fam my thread yesterday got me thinking bro. U were overcharged how can they prove u intended to penetrate ol boy? Intent is subjective. If you want fam I’m offering my legal services and willing to represent you and file an appeal.

I know it’s got to be hard being labeled an attempted rapist/sodimizer. I’m willing to help clear your name so you can just be a regular ***g0tt We taking this **** to the Supreme Court fam.
    - Jesus Christ crew

- First Black President Donald J Trump Crew

-P Diddy, Vince McMahon, Andrew Tate believe all men crew.

-Trannys and gays are satanic crew

-COVID’s not real crew

-Fitnessbreh crew

-Black but thinks whites are the master race crew

-We da fukin people together in the trap crew

-“I don't have to be what you want me to be” Muhammad Ali