based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Can NWA Become A Legit Company Again??

I’ll always be a little biased because that’s what I grew up on. While other little kids were watching Hulk Hogan tell them to eat their vitamins and say their prayers, I was watching Ric Flair talk about getting drunk and fukkin everyone’s girlfriends. While other little kids were watching regular WWF matches, I was watching the road warriors throw Nikita and Ivan Kolof off of the top of the steel cage. And I’m pretty sure watching NWA instead of WWF as a kid made me a better person. So needless to say I was pretty disappointed when it went away, and I never got into WCW like I did with the NWA.

Then a few years ago I remember hearing that Billy Corgan(lead singer of the best band of the 90’s) bought the company in an attempt to rejuvenate it, but didn’t really think much of it. But then this week he launched a reality tv show centered around his life and a big part of it covers his work with the NWA. Honestly it’s kind of sad to see what it has become, but I’m interested to hear if anyone of the more serious wrestling fans here think there could ever be a significant place for it in the landscape.

Wrestling will never be what it was in the past, but NWA was always more of a rugged version of wrestling and geared towards adults instead of kids. With the pageantry and flashiness of the WWE I’d say that leaves a market open for people who want more of the traditional wrestling that looked more like an actual fight at times instead of a bunch of guys dancing around before doing 8 finishers that don’t even finish their opponent until someone intervenes and the match ends. But there is also the obvious talent gap so that needs to be addressed, and I honestly haven’t even watched so not sure how the storylines are going. To be successful though I’d say they need to weave reality and writing much like the great days of old. Sure kayfabe was a huge part and made it better, but there was also a lot of reality involved in the matches and plots that made it easier for fans to suspend skepticism. Getting back to that would help a lot, though not sure how that would happen.

Anyone else think it could grow into a decent company again, and if so what would it take for that to happen?
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No. I couldn't even name 1 wrestler in NWA today and have no interest either. Do you remember what happened when Ted Turner bought NWA and it became WCW? In order for NWA to become anything, they need investors $$$ to put up serious capital to fund production, staging, cameras, TV deals, salesmen, writers, staff, marketing and most importantly wrestlers that people actually want to see. Right now the planet is only big enough for the 2 options that exist today. Unless some oil tycoon in the Middle East cares enough about pro wrestling and wants to dismantle WWE and AEW, its never gonna happen.

make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no. billy corgan also thinks his farts smell like potpourri
    heart also wants what the dick wants

�็็็็ กิิิิิิิ ิิิิิ$ ก็็ drakkarman's Avatar
    drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no last thing i heard about nwa was some some guy that snorted ******* on a live show .

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trevor Murdoch
    Zack Ryder
    Brodus clay
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    NWA hav Father James Mitchell formerly of ECW and WCW pretending to snort fake ******* although there was no need imo. No reason it should be faked. The man has tons of experience with the real thing. Srs

Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    all due respect to the NWA

they'd need help

& not just from me, although I could help them

they'd need even more help than I can give them

& by that I mean, to compete in a way & grow in a way OP expects

Mitchell is an atheist and did ****s with Raven and disco inferno in 2002 did you guys super know this ?
    Edit

So
    Mas
    ^the drug

Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    what would it take for that to happen?
    https://cultaholic.com/posts/nwa-signs-new-tv-deal

this was first announced back in Feb ?

also

Crockett Cup