Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    Sure. Im asking this seriously cause I need to know whats realistic. If it actually is being very rich or moving, I feel like I had the right idea all along and I should just not bother.

I have nothing to lose by shooting my shot if these situations come up, I can do it to cover my bases, but I should probably plan on being alone.
    If you choose to be alone vs dealing with the variables (look back at the fight analogy. Not exposing your weakness and going to where you are strong) then thats your choice.

dudeguy2019 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just dont. And the ones I do see are usually ballin at a level Im not going to reach, like doctors or something.

thats just reality.
    Why.

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where are they at? i honestly dont see it. Again, i'm 5'3. Ok Kevin hart is 5'2 but he's kevin hart.

I do not see all these sub 5'5 black men doing well with women. Especially not younger ones navigating the social media/dating app generation.

I just dont. And the ones I do see are usually ballin at a level Im not going to reach, like doctors or something.

thats just reality.
    Most short black men that I know are professionals. But thats only because most adults that I know are professionals.
    But being a successful professional in your craft is really not that hard. All it takes is discipline and effort.

Originally Posted by dudeguy2019 View Post
    Why.
    He wont admit it but its his defeatist mindset. Its not just about women. He's showing that same hand here on the processional level.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by donblaximus View Post
    If you choose to be alone vs dealing with the variables (look back at the fight analogy. Not exposing your weakness and going to where you are strong) then thats your choice.
    https://voca.ro/1bk8fG04Z4Sy
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most short black men that I know are professionals. But thats only because most adults that I know are professionals.
    But being a successful professional in your craft is really not that hard. All it takes is discipline and effort.
    I was a professional too. I was making 6 figures, I went to the ivy league, I bought my own house.

So that clearly didnt move the needle for me.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

He wont admit it but its his defeatist mindset. Its not just about women. He's showing that same hand here on the processional level.
    I totally get that. Just trying to get him out of that mindset if at all possible.

But some people just can't be taught. They are their own worst enemy.

You're not giving me any credit. I went to the ivy league, I made 6 figures and saved a lot of money, I bought my own house. If being defeatist got me these results, maybe its not so bad.

The only thing you can say im defeatist about is women and thats very obviously because my results are terrible.

you're not giving me a fair realistic assessment.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

No bro - going to where your strong = use your strengths to your advantage.
    Lets take a simple look. You are undoubtedly analytical. You are also well spoken. You have enough of an IQ to get an Ivy degree.

Those factors alone tell me you can be sucessful from a career stand point.
    Go to any high end neighborhood and just go watch the parents walk their little kids to elementary school. What you will find is a bunch of good looking moms with a bunch of average looking dudes.
    Its because women are attracted to successful men. Success typically comes with confidence.

I was a professional too. I was making 6 figures, I went to the ivy league, I bought my own house.

So that clearly didnt move the needle for me.
    6 figures is not much in today's standards of what success means. Its a nice salary.......but for someone with obvious other short comings.........
    $500k+

No bro - going to where your strong = use your strengths to your advantage.
    Lets take a simple look. You are undoubtedly analytical. You are also well spoken. You have enough of an IQ to get an Ivy degree.

Those factors alone tell me you can be sucessful from a career stand point.
    Go to any high end neighborhood and just go watch the parents walk their little kids to elementary school. What you will find is a bunch of good looking moms with a bunch of average looking dudes.
    Its because women are attracted to successful men. Success typically comes with confidence.
    I live in a high end neighborhood right now. Its vast majority not black people. The black guys/families I see that are average looking are older. I do not see anyone resembling me at all that is on the young side like me.

Obviously thats anecdotal. I get your point in general. But I think you're overestimating the value of guys that look like me.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

You're not giving me any credit. I went to the ivy league, I made 6 figures and saved a lot of money, I bought my own house. If being defeatist got me these results, maybe its not so bad.

The only thing you can say im defeatist about is women and thats very obviously because my results are terrible.

you're not giving me a fair realistic assessment.
    Didn't you by your own admission say it's been years since you even tried asking out a woman on a date?

That means your stat line may as well be 0/1 at this point. You can't define yourself as "terrible results" when you have not even scratched the surface of trying to date as an established adult.

I live in a high end neighborhood right now. Its vast majority not black people. The black guys/families I see that are average looking are older. I do not see anyone resembling me at all that is on the young side like me.

Obviously thats anecdotal. I get your point in general. But I think you're overestimating the value of guys that look like me.
    What is high end to you?

In my definition high end = $1-1.5M for the dirt that the house sits on. Then add in another $1M for the house. So all in ~$2.5M+ per home. Is that you?

6 figures is not much in today's standards of what success means. Its a nice salary.......but for someone with obvious other short comings.........
    $500k+
    Sure, fair enough. If I need to make $500k plus, I get it. But I'll probably pass, at that point its a better life decision to just be alone and do other things.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Didn't you by your own admission say it's been years since you even tried asking out a woman on a date?

That means your stat line may as well be 0/1 at this point. You can't define yourself as "terrible results" when you have not even scratched the surface of trying to date as an established adult.
    Is he troling us??

Sure, fair enough. If I need to make $500k plus, I get it. But I'll probably pass, at that point its a better life decision to just be alone and do other things.
    Ok cool. Now you have the formula. You either choose to do it or not.

You are correct, I have barely had any at bats in years.

HOWEVER, do we have any reason to believe my issue is pure volume? If we were gambling over/under, how many women do you think i need to ask out before I got a yes to a date?
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

What is high end to you?

In my definition high end = $1-1.5M for the dirt that the house sits on. Then add in another $1M for the house. So all in ~$2.5M+ per home. Is that you?
    Well it depends where you live right, in California you can get that in some relatively not that crazy places.

I can tell you I live in the most expensive suburb in the entire state that I live in. There are houses like that not too far from me, though Im obviously not in that (and why would I be, single guy etc etc)
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Is he troling us??
    From some of his responses, I certainly wouldn't put it at a 0% chance. Either that or the guy is really committed to the bit.

Well it depends where you live right, in California you can get that in some relatively not that crazy places.

I can tell you I live in the most expensive suburb in the entire state that I live in. There are houses like that not too far from me, though Im obviously not in that (and why would I be, single guy etc etc)
    So you are in a $3M house?

Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it's a damn shame you took advice from people here. you were given terrible advice.

taking a women out of the friend zone and making it romantic is like dismantling a bomb and must be done with the utmost care.
    you tried to bumrush her with zero subtlety and she responded how anyone would respond. you engaged a women on a logical level rather than an emotional level. total failure.

if you want to change the dynamic with her you need to casually spend time alone with her and subtly flirt in an almost unnoticeable way. and then after spending time with her you ghost her for a bit. rinse and repeat and her feelings will naturally change and then you can make a move, or ideally she makes the move because she's so primed.

everyone on here is literally a retarded **** who has zero sense on how to deal with a women.

the good news is you still have a chance!! your bluntness at least put you on the map. now you have to demonstrate that you are unfazed by her rejection and still flirt with her in an 'inside joke' kind of way. as long as you bring the right vibe and are able to laugh about it with her you'll be able to turn this into a positive.

So you are in a $3M house?
    Stop, I didnt say that. I said there are houses like that not too far from me. The point is I live in a nice area.

Again, if you are really serious that I need a $1million house to get laid, ok. But that obviously means im a serious corner case.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Originally Posted by Staller432 View Post
    it's a damn shame you took advice from people here. you were given terrible advice.

taking a women out of the friend zone and making it romantic is like dismantling a bomb and must be done with the utmost care.
    you tried to bumrush her with zero subtlety and she responded how anyone would respond. you engaged a women on a logical level rather than an emotional level. total failure.

if you want to change the dynamic with her you need to casually spend time alone with her and subtly flirt in an almost unnoticeable way. and then after spending time with her you ghost her for a bit. rinse and repeat and her feelings will naturally change and then you can make a move, or ideally she makes the move because she's so primed.

everyone on here is literally a retarded **** who has zero sense on how to deal with a women.

the good news is you still have a chance!! your bluntness at least put you on the map. now you have to demonstrate that you are unfazed by her rejection and still flirt with her in an 'inside joke' kind of way. as long as you bring the right vibe and are able to laugh about it with her you'll be able to turn this into a positive.
    I think this would be taking an extremely long and painstaking way to the same outcome. Its like invading japan instead of just dropping the bomb.

I dont think misc was perfect but I dont think it was anything unreasonable given the situation.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

You are correct, I have barely had any at bats in years.

HOWEVER, do we have any reason to believe my issue is pure volume? If we were gambling over/under, how many women do you think i need to ask out before I got a yes to a date?
    Unless you're in the top 10%, it absolutely can be a total volume game. The more shots you take the better. If not for the experience boost alone. Even go outside your comfort zone and talk up women you would not normally engage.

Stop, I didnt say that. I said there are houses like that not too far from me. The point is I live in a nice area.

Again, if you are really serious that I need a $1million house to get laid, ok. But that obviously means im a serious corner case.
    That wasnt the point of my discussion as to where you live.

I am saying.....go the area where the houses are $3M+. Go to the school that is zoned to that area. Go watch the parents pick up kids. And see how mismatched in looks the women are to the men.
    That is my point.

Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think this would be taking an extremely long and painstaking way to the same outcome. Its like invading japan instead of just dropping the bomb.

I dont think misc was perfect but I dont think it was anything unreasonable given the situation.
    it would take a bit of time but not that long.

the important thing is it would have brought about a change in your mindset as you'd be playing the game to win.

going in cold was a suicide mission that was never meant to be victorious. it was meant to reaffirm your current worldview.

as I said though, it's not too late. you can easily turn this into a positive by being unfazed.

Unless you're in the top 10%, it absolutely can be a total volume game. The more shots you take the better. If not for the experience boost alone. Even go outside your comfort zone and talk up women you would not normally engage.
    that along the same lines of "just get used to talking to people in general"
    Then when you are totally adept at that you can start to shift the line to talking to women "not in general" but with that same laid back vibe. not the desperation vibe that most put out.

But thats for the average joe. Since BBM is a corner case.....he needs to go with the success angle.

Originally Posted by Staller432 View Post
    it would take a bit of time but not that long.

the important thing is it would have brought about a change in your mindset as you'd be playing the game to win.

going in cold was a suicide mission that was never meant to be victorious. it was meant to reaffirm your current worldview.

as I said though, it's not too late. you can easily turn this into a positive by being unfazed.
    Bro you are talking to an autist with women. Quit triyng to show the dude how to game chicks.

that along the same lines of "just get used to talking to people in general"
    Then when you are totally adept at that you can start to shift the line to talking to women "not in general" but with that same laid back vibe. not the desperation vibe that most put out.

But thats for the average joe. Since BBM is a corner case.....he needs to go with the success angle.
    Completely agreed. Its a very "back to basics" approach, but some people need it.

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bigbuster1 View Post
    BBMG. You still have some lessons to learn.

It’s called the friend zone for a reason. You never want to get to know a girl and become her friend first. You have to just ask out from the jump to avoid these situations all together.

You also need to be less direct with women and learn to be more casual.
    So this point confuses me a little bit. Wouldn't being more casual and not conveying romantic intent lead to being friendzoned?
    See Krackerjacked's sig