Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BeachPro11 View Post
    I am not sure why you find that strange.

Again, a few months ago the far left college kids could have cared less about Gaza.

Now it is the most important thing ever. EVER I SAY! lol.

It's no different than when people were protesting over Vietnam, except the response to freedom to protest has been violently assaulted.

People are seeing a first hand account of the genocide taking place in the ME via social media, and are voicing their opinions, hence the media coverage.

Nobody attacked any Jews, you fuking dunce.

What cuckservatives did is forced colleges to either call in the hit squads to attack protesters, and their civic rights, or presidents were forced into resigning.

Cuckservatives pronounce an anti zionist stance now falls into the anti semitism umbrella.

You're obviously are a fringe righty, so you hate free speech, and are a crypto zionist given your support for the party that enforces this type of policy.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rampagefc77 View Post
    -- He made NDA payments, which are not illegal
    -- He didn't use campaign funds
    -- The NDA could easily be related to not only the campaign, but his business empire, his family and personal life, etc.

The prosecution hasn't even laid out what was illegal about anything mentioned in the trial. Sure, they got the image of Trump in a court room and a story of MSM to paint Trump negatively. But seriously... what was illegal? The payments certainly weren't. I've heard they are saying that they were classified inappropriately... but he paid his lawyer for legal expenses (the lawyer wrote up and coordinated the NDA, which is legal assistance). So what was it supposed to be labelled? "Super secret hush money paints to sway the election?"
    eh, see I think there's something missing or perhaps being misinterpreted, because if it can be laid out that plainly why would it have ever gone to court in the first place?
    Last edited by Maestro; 05-13-2024 at 04:03 PM.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BeachPro11 View Post
    No one cares about abortion now. Do you see anyone talking about it? Because I don't. And people's minds are very VERY short term oriented.
    You're right but, it will be very easy to reheat that topic just in time for the elections. Oddly, its religious zealot republicans that keep bringing it to the forefront like that ruling in Arizona recently based off some 19th century precedent. Yeah, it was overturned, but it still brought the discussion to the forefront.

BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    It's no different than when people were protesting over Vietnam, except the response to freedom to protest has been violently assaulted.

People are seeing a first hand account of the genocide taking place in the ME via social media, and are voicing their opinions, hence the media coverage.

Nobody attacked any Jews, you fuking dunce.

What cuckservatives did is forced colleges to either call in the hit squads to attack protesters, and their civic rights, or presidents were forced into resigning.

Cuckservatives pronounce an anti zionist stance now falls into the anti semitism umbrella.

You're obviously are a fringe righty, so you hate free speech, and are a crypto zionist given your support for the party that enforces this type of policy.
    Understand.

I grew up watching NBC nightly news where the Palastinians and the Israeli's were fighting and they would have a story on it. This is in the 90s.

No one really gave a crap here in the US but it was a war so it made story lines. But again, no one cared. This same thing that is happening today happened in 1995 and 5 x before that.

That is what I find so disingenuous about all of this. A few months ago the media was actually very pro jew and the college students/social media crowd could have cared less about it. They were more into Ukraine and whatever black got killed by a white cop in the past week.

So when I see this 'story' literally bloom out of nowhere the past month, when it was nothing any of these people cared about before?

It is very suspicious.

At the same time....I recognize that the same people who are now protesting against the Jews and Israel? Are the same people who the Jews/globalists empowered to destroy traditional white euro American western culture the past 8 years.

This is without question.

So I can say with complete sincerity that the Jews are getting destroyed both on college campuses and somewhat in the media as of late? I don't think that the globalists care.

All they want is chaos. Mass immigration. Destruction of western culture.

And this short term pain for the overall Jewish population is in their opinion a necessary evil to accomplish their longer term goals.

World globalization.
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, that is just your perception based off engaging in a echo chamber.

Trump fans (lmao) are a fixed margin. The cult is locked in.

Drumpf has to appeal to those that are on the fence, like the 20% of republicans casting protest votes for Nikki Haley.

All this talk about these trials fueling more support for Drumpf are pure delusion.

He's polling just 31% with women as we speak.

I am staunchly conservative but I can't agree with the assumption that I'm living in an echo chamber..from my perspective, folks who throw tantrums and label others as cultists are but hey, to each his own. And please let me explain...anyone who gives you even the slightest bit of push back is assumed to be a Trump cultist...all politics aside, i would say the whole with me or against me thing is textbook echo chamber behavior...and yeah I get it...the right wing posters do the same. Just an FYI, I was referring to this place (ie your audience) when I commented on making Trump more popular and do stand by it.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    NOW the left cares about this.

Funny, ya'll were cheering that on not that long ago.

This is the problem with the left, you will double down on cheering for and defending things that will later work against you when it isn't being used against people you don't like, only to suddenly cry foul when it finally comes for you.

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cliffs:

DA didn't include Weisselbergin grand jury
    It doesn't look like Weisselberg gonna be called now

They have no case

Cohen isn't enough
    “A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.”

hell yeah brother BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The payments were dispersed through 2017.
    And how exactly did payments in 2017 impact events in 2016?
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BuckNakedinBama View Post
    And how exactly did payments in 2017 impact events in 2016?

Because the payments were broken down in 9 installments going back to the election?

Doofus.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP on track going full GOO

never go full GOO OP
    Minority for Trump Crew
    We're All going to Make it Crew
    Ex-Chicago Crew
    Pinoy crew

Bench: 295 srs
    Squat: ayy
    DL: lmao

InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    Go fuk yourself moron.
    Another NYPeado meltdown. Sad.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    eh, see I think there's something missing or perhaps being misinterpreted, because if it can be laid out that plainly why would it have ever gone to court in the first place?
    You proved the point - this is a sham "trial", because we're weeks in and still no crime has even been accused, let alone proven.

azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was this confirmed by CNN?
    St. Louis Blues Crew
    I cannot suck my entire dong but I can lollipop the head crew
    It might be short but it sure is skinny crew
    RICHSTRONG's personal s*x toy

rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because the payments were broken down in 9 installments going back to the election?

Doofus.
    Did Clinton hiding payments through her law firm (Perkins coie) for fake trump dirt from foreign agents, which was leaked to the media and intel prior to the 2016 election influence the election in her favor?

What was her and the dnc punishment? A fine… which nobody even heard about.

The audacity to pretend a stormy Daniels nda had any influence is pure lawfare.

The sane lawfare group is running the other cases as well. The same approach was used during the mueller investigation and the impeachment charade. It’s interesting to watch people bend innocent actions to give the illusion of impropriety, but the fact that it is applauded by one side shows the real threat to democracy.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Compared trumps day to cohens day today now
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Compared trumps day to cohens day today now

Evaluate it.

Check stubs, fake receipts, blind loyalty: Cohen offers inside knowledge in Trump’s hush money trial
    https://apnews.com/article/trump-tri...a955c203a96f1b

**Summer Walker Crew**

Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheFornicator1 View Post
    I just heard part of the tape, not all of it but part... paraphrasing from memory

Cohen: I'll handle the financing

Trump: Wait, what financing?

Cohen: We'll have to pay him something

Trump: Pay with cash

Cohen: No, no, no, no. I've got this.

Yeah... totally nuked. If anything, what I heard from the tape implicates Cohen as the lead in any crime. The trouble is, there hasn't even been a legitimately alleged crime. The prosecutors literally don't even know what they're trying to prosecute.

This is an absolute joke of a case. Pretty sure it'll go direct to Merchan without even going to the Jury and he'll have no choice but to acquit.
    Lmao this
    Preparedness thread

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181125793

gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Goldman is the new Adam Schiff. Why is a dem congressman prepping Cohen?

Watch:

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1790363970873803207

InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gwg77 View Post
    Goldman is the new Adam Schiff. Why is a dem congressman prepping Cohen?

Watch:

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1790363970873803207

According to NYP***, the government is totally not involved.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Evaluate it.

Check stubs, fake receipts, blind loyalty: Cohen offers inside knowledge in Trump’s hush money trial
    Still no evidence against trump other than the promises of a convicted fraud

I evaluate this mental illness 10/10
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Evaluate it.

Evaluation: NO crime has been proven. NO crime has even been accused.

Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    Evaluation: NO crime has been proven. NO crime has even been accused.

Sure there has. Falsifying business records to interfere in a election.

**Summer Walker Crew**

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by InPhase View Post
    According to NYP***, the government is totally not involved.
    While this trial is nothing more than throwing something against a wall to see if it sticks, your comment is correct. Did you see GOP members, including the Speaker of the House, rallying around Trump and publicly decrying the trial yesterday? Government on both sides is involved here.
    747 Driver

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Did Cohen get Trump yet?
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sure there has. Falsifying business records to interfere in a election.
    The election was over when the ledger entry was 'falsified' stupid
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    The election was over when the ledger entry was 'falsified' stupid

I'm not particularly invested with going over these points with you, because you're a Drumpfer, and none of what you post ever makes sense, but when the jury convicts Orange Julius none of these misunderstandings you have are going to matter.

I'm dead srs.

How Trump's lawyers tried to paint Michael Cohen as a liar who was an obsessed Donald Trump fanboy... but struggled: The key takeaways from fixer's second day of testimony
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...testimony.html

Tick Tok
    Last edited by OPGenesis; 05-15-2024 at 06:16 AM.

**Summer Walker Crew**

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    WHAT?

a guy who has repeatedly committed perjury has committed perjury?

i thought BLUMPF was nuked?
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not particularly invested with going over these points with you, because you're a Drumpfer, and none of what you post ever makes sense, but when the jury convicts Orange Julius none of these misunderstandings you have are going to matter.

I'm dead srs.

How Trump's lawyers tried to paint Michael Cohen as a liar who was an obsessed Donald Trump fanboy... but struggled: The key takeaways from fixer's second day of testimony

Tick Tok
    youre a fuking meme at this point. cohen has lied about chit over and over again IN COURT. no one has to paint him as a liar. he IS a liar lmao.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'm dead srs.

Tick Tok
    1) an nda is perfectly legal. He paid his lawyer legal expenses for services rendered. He don’t use campaign funds. So, if “legal expenses” is considered falsification, what should the payments be labeled? Should be easy to answer, as this is the entire point of the case.

2) the nda coincided with the election. But again, these were personal funds. And the payment could have existed outside of the election to protect family, his business, etc. so by definition, it couldn’t be labelled a campaign expense.

Congress literally has a taxpayer funded pool of money for ndas… shouldn’t all these people be in jail who have tapped into those funds?

The case doesn’t even pass the laymen sniff test. The fact that the judge let it go to trial is pure weaponization of the judicial system. There have been so many missteps in the trial that, even if convicted, it would easily be overturned on appeal.