Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Earth is 4.55 billion years old, first fossil evidence of life is around 3.5 billion years ago. Multicellular life likely evolved a little earlier than 600 million years ago.

So the earth had had life for much longer than it didn't have life but most of that time was single celled organisms.

If you think earth is evolution, well then, looks like we will be fuked anyway, regardless of any war.
    Authenic Knights Sing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Pograms, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feds Itself"- LWW

"Riley [LAST NAME]............"

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    If you think earth is evolution, well then, looks like we will be fuked anyway, regardless of any war.
    Earth is evolution? What does that mean? A piece of rock floating in space will remain a piece of rock floating in space, no matter what we do. Although at some point we are going to have to figure out how to push the earth somewhere else further away from the sun.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Earth is evolution? What does that mean? A piece of rock floating in space will remain a piece of rock floating in space, no matter what we do. Although at some point we are going to have to figure out how to push the earth somewhere else further away from the sun.

If there was a time when earth was not sustainable for life as our professor Pockets suggests, than it evolved. I mean, really, my dumbazz needs to explain this????

It’s also funny how I finally got him to ignore me now, it started when I started telling him he fuels me and I train harder every time he posts.
    Authenic Knights Sing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Pograms, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feds Itself"- LWW

"Riley [LAST NAME]............"

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    What if the piercing isn't in my head area? Is that better or worse?

I've survived last night's solar flare without any incidents (or at least none I have memory of). Worried as tonight we'll still be in the edge of the storm ejection, although lesser intensity. You may only be on 45th parallel but I'm 51.6N so it's worse here (and only 4 or 5 miles from the zero "line" Eastern/Western hemispheres)

What do I need to do to stay safe? Please advise urgently!
    unplug your devices

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    If there was a time when earth was not sustainable for life as our professor Pockets suggests, than it evolved. I mean, really, my dumbazz needs to explain this????
    You said Earth is evolution which I suppose i was to understand meaning that life has evolved on Earth? I don’t know. My neighbor is a professor and has a PHD in paleontology and also makes several good beers so I spend a good bit of time on his porch listening to him go on about this stuff. So it kinda makes me a bit of an expert. If i understand him correctly, eventually as the sun warms photosynthesis is no longer possible, so 99% of all life as we know it will die. This will happen 500-600 million years from now. So first there were 4 billion years on earth with partly no life and the rest very simple. Then we have complex life starting in the Cambrian explosion from abut 500 million years in the past to 500 million years in the future when life as we know it is gone. And then we get another 5 billion years of a barren earth until the sun goes all red giant.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Went looking last night to catch the tail end of the storm. Saw nothing

Same for us...

We packed the hammocks, jumped on the ATV's and headed to one of the tallest hills in the area. It was mostly a clear night but no lightshow whatsoever.

No complaints though, it was a beautiful night under the stars.. Time spent in the Amok Draumr is quality time as long as a bear doesn't happen along and decide you're just a taco between the trees
    𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I couldn't see anything either. I did point my camera at the sky and let it do a few seconds of exposure and I could faintly see it then, but unfortunately with the naked eye it was a bust.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.