Page 117 of 128 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,510 of 3817
    theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BasedBagel View Post
    Azov battalion denied US weapons over neo-Nazi past

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/n...past-kwnr0r0pw

Why the sudden change of heart? Didn’t have any problems funding these neo-nazi losers for years as they committed war crimes against the citizens in east Ukraine
    I think you gotta try and look at it from Ukraine's pov though. What if you were trying to uphold Ukraines' identity as a country and the Russians keep moving in?

Do you think Azov can just ask the Russians to leave? No. It seems like Russians move in and establish themselves. So it seems the Azov has no choice but to bombard and fire upon the buildings in which the Russians are living in.

As weird as it sounds, I'm starting to see this pattern with the Chinese and Viets also. Northern Vietnam is occupied and lots of mixed bloods with the Chinese. As a viet brah, I would want to protect the Viet blood line and prevent the Chinese from keep coming into Vietnams territory. Like brah, China is already fkn huge, stay yo ass over there lol.
    🤴Supreme Self Esteem Crew
    5'5 110lb(MIL Spec) Asian Master Race Crew
    Yacht/Boat Crew

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Putins victory day speech with subtitles

https://twitter.com/Zlatti_71/status...53718209646677
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It has begun.

The Northern group of the Russian Armed forces have began offensive in the Kharkov sector. The village of Borisovka has falling to our troops.

Our troops are making their way to the capital in Kharkov joining up with the LPR forces in the East.

Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    have you guys seen this insanity??
    guy on a motorcycle assaults ukranian trench positions in the robotyne area

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineRuss..._robotyne_the/
    ***NEUTRAL CREW*** ™

BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by theory816 View Post
    I think you gotta try and look at it from Ukraine's pov though. What if you were trying to uphold Ukraines' identity as a country and the Russians keep moving in?

Do you think Azov can just ask the Russians to leave? No. It seems like Russians move in and establish themselves. So it seems the Azov has no choice but to bombard and fire upon the buildings in which the Russians are living in.

As weird as it sounds, I'm starting to see this pattern with the Chinese and Viets also. Northern Vietnam is occupied and lots of mixed bloods with the Chinese. As a viet brah, I would want to protect the Viet blood line and prevent the Chinese from keep coming into Vietnams territory. Like brah, China is already fkn huge, stay yo ass over there lol.
    Russians never “moved” into those lands, they’ve literally lived in those lands for centuries long before the country of Ukraine existed. Only reason Ukraine became a state is because of the USSR and Lenin creating it. Pre USSR, it was part of the Russian Empire. While parts of the West Ukraine, Galicia-Volhynia, belonged to Poland. The mistakes of the Bolsheviks will be corrected
    Last edited by BasedBagel; 05-10-2024 at 05:37 AM.
    Tsar Ivan IV Grozny:

“And if you, having a dog's mouth, want to bark for fun—that's your custom as a serf: it is an honor to you, but it is disgrace for us to think of you, let alone to snarl back at you, and there is naught worse in this world than to bark along with you, and if you want to bark, find yourself a serf like you, and bark with him."

Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    deepstatemaps issues an unusually early update today confirming that Russia is beginning to assault the Kharkiv area

https://deepstatemap.live/en#10/50.2402/36.5948
    ***NEUTRAL CREW*** ™

exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They fight for the Russians living in the artificially created country called Ukraine. This is a civil war, an outsider wouldn’t understand. Banderites from lvov should’ve accepted neutrality

I don’t live in apartments nor live off welfare, home owner checking in . No idea where that came from lol

breath and calm down.
    oh ya bro just a civil war, akshually russia is a the real victim here. lmao. only a real life russian could understand that clearly, no one else gets it bro.

also notice how i didnt actually specify who i was talking about but you felt the need to instantly get defensive lol. either way, good for you little buddy im happy you own, real estate is always the right choice. maybe spend a little less time thinking about this and go live your life though.

BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by exxtracool View Post
    oh ya bro just a civil war, akshually russia is a the real victim here. lmao. only a real life russian could understand that clearly, no one else gets it bro.

also notice how i didnt actually specify who i was talking about but you felt the need to instantly get defensive lol. either way, good for you little buddy im happy you own, real estate is always the right choice. maybe spend a little less time thinking about this and go live your life though.
    I still have family living in parts of east Ukraine and Russia, so no, i will continue following the events until it’s concluded. I have been since 2014. Don’t worry about what I spend my time on, son.

You quoted me, retard. I can only assume it was directed towards me. Go brag about owning 2 cars lmao
    Last edited by BasedBagel; 05-10-2024 at 08:12 AM.
    Tsar Ivan IV Grozny:

“And if you, having a dog's mouth, want to bark for fun—that's your custom as a serf: it is an honor to you, but it is disgrace for us to think of you, let alone to snarl back at you, and there is naught worse in this world than to bark along with you, and if you want to bark, find yourself a serf like you, and bark with him."

exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I still have family living in parts of east Ukraine and Russia, so no, i will continue following the events until it’s concluded. I have been since 2014. Don’t worry about what I spend my time on, son.

You quoted me retard, I can only assume it was a directed towards me. Go brag about owning 2 cars lmao
    and yet here you are living in the US paying taxes to fund ukraine while you furiously scan the internet for putin articles to post non stop on a gay dead indian forum. ayyyyyylmaoooooooo

how about go over there and lend them a hand if you care so much boyo? be a man. go fight for mother russia. go reclaim odessa for the czar.

and lol bro i dont need to brag to you people here. flexing on your people is like showing off in front of a short bus.

mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    careful poking our own resident "Russian Bear".

looks like some fat **** vatniks like Stizzel got the victory day 9th of may off, thank you for you service comrades!
    Defeat the defeatist.

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    and yet here you are living in the US paying taxes to fund ukraine while you furiously scan the internet for putin articles to post non stop on a gay dead indian forum. ayyyyyylmaoooooooo

how about go over there and lend them a hand if you care so much boyo? be a man. go fight for mother russia. go reclaim odessa for the czar.

and lol bro i dont need to brag to you people here. flexing on your people is like showing off in front of a short bus.
    You're a ghey Bosnian Larping as some American white nationalist... meanwhile you come from a muslim country.

The job will be accomplished without me, all tho I have always hoped for and stated that peace negotiations should be priority. I haven’t cheered for the continuation of the proxy war unlike slava urinie members. I lived in the states since I was 2 years old. I consider America my home, do I like my government funding proxy wars in other countries? No, and many millions of Americans feel the same way, should they now leave the country lol. we have major issues that need addressing here in the states. But my government wastes my tax dollars on many things I don’t approve of, it is what it is

You don’t need to brag and yet you did, 2 cars is pretty cool I guess. You called me out for being on welfare/living in a basement, you say it wasn’t directed towards me even tho you quoted me lol. Next time mention names pussy
    Last edited by BasedBagel; 05-10-2024 at 06:10 AM.
    Tsar Ivan IV Grozny:

The job will be accomplished without me, all tho I have always hoped for and stated that peace negotiations should be priority. I haven’t cheered for the continuation of the proxy war unlike slava urinie members. I lived in the states since I was 2 years old. I consider America my home, do I like my government funding proxy wars in other countries? No, and many millions of Americans feel the same way, should they now leave the country lol. we have major issues that need addressing here in the states.

You don’t need to brag and yet you did, 2 cars is pretty cool I guess. You called me out for being on welfare/living in a basement, you say it wasn’t directed towards me even tho you quoted me lol. Next time mention names pussy
    He's got a mercedes and a pick up truck lol, told me I was a loser for driving a Lexus lol.

Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    You're a ghey Bosnian Larping as some American white nationalist... meanwhile you come from a muslim country.
    american white nationalist? lmao wtf are you talking about iranbrah. im clearly a Mongolian hispanic communist.

how is albania a muslim country? one of the highest ashiest rates in the world. go for a visit and tell me how many headscarves you see boyo, enjoy its actually a nice place to visit srs. my family is half catholic and half greek orthodox, i personally follow neither of these religions and aside from grandparents and few other older relatives no one else does either.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It has begun.

The Northern group of the Russian Armed forces have began offensive in the Kharkov sector. The village of Borisovka has falling to our troops.

Our troops are making their way to the capital in Kharkov joining up with the LPR forces in the East.

This is confirmed by the nazis themselves

Wrapping up the donbas is in its final stages
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

He's got a mercedes and a pick up truck lol, told me I was a loser for driving a Lexus lol.
    i mean you asked me what i drive lol, no need to get salty after i tell you and cry about me "bragging". also no longer have the c43. got an m340. stage 2 making probably around 470 with only a downpipe.

lexus is a soccer mom car. grown man shouldnt own a lexus. unless youve got an lfa or something, which obv you dont.

mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Albania is a beautiful country and not muslim.

10x better and more diverse nature than the desert nothingness that is Iran. Beautiful women too.
    Defeat the defeatist.

american white nationalist? lmao wtf are you talking about iranbrah. im clearly a Mongolian hispanic communist.

how is albania a muslim country? one of the highest ashiest rates in the world. go for a visit and tell me how many headscarves you see boyo, enjoy its actually a nice place to visit srs. my family is half catholic and half greek orthodox, i personally follow neither of these religions and aside from grandparents and few other older relatives no one else does either.
    It's 60% muslim - whether they're less or more religious it doesn't make a difference, it is still a majority muslim country.

Not all muslim women wear headscarves - in a lot of muslim countries wearing the headscarf is not followed - especially those that were run by communists for an extended period of time like Albania.

I am going to Albania in July - i'll report back.

Russians give the nazis on the front line a victory day lazer light show that includes a request that they stop retreating

https://twitter.com/MyLordBebo/statu...49262089224523
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Originally Posted by mryamamoto View Post
    Albania is a beautiful country and not muslim.

10x better and more diverse nature than the desert nothingness that is Iran. Beautiful women too.
    Don't be mad, just because we completely bitch slapped you and your masters.

Albania does look beautiful and the women too. Iran is also very beautiful, amazing food, culture and gorgeous women.

You're the one living in the country thats a dump full of fat whores.

another golf cart assault mission. could someone explain these tactics?

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFoota...t=share_button

Don't be mad, just because we completely bitch slapped you and your masters.

Albania does look beautiful and the women too. Iran is also very beautiful, amazing food, culture and gorgeous women.

You're the one living in the country thats a dump full of fat whores.
    Defeat the defeatist.

Originally Posted by mryamamoto View Post
    another golf cart assault mission. could someone explain these tactics?

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFoota...t=share_button

[img]https://assets.apnews.com/9a/22/7782f489822fa4dd680085d17544/e3def964aa0841189a350b2a6c4c930amg]

lol these women look absolutely fine - when we talk about beautiful women we're not talking about regular women who are over 40.

Here's a pretty young one:

Kharkov direction may be a diversionary attack, to tie up the Ukrainian reserves. To hold the lines, Ukraine must bring whatever reserves they have and once they start movements, they will be covered with artillery and bombardment. Russia is not in a rush and the attrition inflicted on Ukrainians will be heavy. The main objective is not to rapidly conquer the territory but rather to meticulously destroy the defense. Once defense lines are weakened, Russia may commit major forces.
    There are no defense lines west of Donbas and Krakov. Whatever was built and shown to the public as impenetrable defense lines with mint tranches, fire points, and bunkers, in reality, is just for a show. 90% of defense lines are nothing but makeshift field fortifications that lack even a tactical depth. A good chunk of the allocated funds for the defense lines vanished and what is left is to try to connect important villages and towns as defense anchors with some kind of defense lines.
    Odesa is feasible as well but maybe the main blow will be toward Kramatorsk and Sloviansk. In any case, no massive pushes but coordinated simultaneous cuts in multiple directions to bleed the remaining Ukrainian forces.

https://twitter.com/MihajlovicMike/s...22319651361016

A few seconds later

also no longer have the c43. got an m340. stage 2 making probably around 470 with only a downpipe.
    Tsar Ivan IV Grozny:

i mean you asked me what i drive lol, no need to get salty after i tell you and cry about me "bragging". also no longer have the c43. got an m340. stage 2 making probably around 470 with only a downpipe.

lexus is a soccer mom car. grown man shouldnt own a lexus. unless youve got an lfa or something, which obv you dont.
    I wasn't salty - just thought it was funny. I personally wouldn'ty buy a BMW M3 and definitely not a pick up truck. BMW have poor reliability and build quality - Lexus are bullet proof.

This is what i drive:

AI can pretty much afford any car i want - not an LFA though lol.

Only on the misc is telling people about your m340 “bragging” lmao… its like im here saying i have a 911 turbo S

I wasn't salty - just thought it was funny. I personally wouldn'ty buy a BMW M3 and definitely not a pick up truck. BMW have poor reliability and build quality - Lexus are bullet proof.

This is what i drive:

[IMG]https://pictures.dealer.com/l/lexuscarlsbadca/0260/fd6819ff048c2c6cffc7399157846458x.jpg?impolicy=dow nsize&w=5IMG]

AI can pretty much afford any car i want - not an LFA though lol.

Not an m3, i would obviously prefer an m3 lol. M340, basically a detuned m3 with no dct. I was thinking about an m3 but interest rates are bonkers atm and im not gonna tie up that much cash for a toy.

If bmws are so unreliable then explain to me why toyota, the parent company of of lexus in case you didnt know, is using a bmw engine in one of their flagship sportscars?

The b58 engine is amazing and is the sole reason why i moved over to bmw.

Kharkov direction may be a diversionary attack, to tie up the Ukrainian reserves. To hold the lines, Ukraine must bring whatever reserves they have and once they start movements, they will be covered with artillery and bombardment. Russia is not in a rush and the attrition inflicted on Ukrainians will be heavy. The main objective is not to rapidly conquer the territory but rather to meticulously destroy the defense. Once defense lines are weakened, Russia may commit major forces.
    There are no defense lines west of Donbas and Krakov. Whatever was built and shown to the public as impenetrable defense lines with mint tranches, fire points, and bunkers, in reality, is just for a show. 90% of defense lines are nothing but makeshift field fortifications that lack even a tactical depth. A good chunk of the allocated funds for the defense lines vanished and what is left is to try to connect important villages and towns as defense anchors with some kind of defense lines.
    Odesa is feasible as well but maybe the main blow will be toward Kramatorsk and Sloviansk. In any case, no massive pushes but coordinated simultaneous cuts in multiple directions to bleed the remaining Ukrainian forces.

https://twitter.com/MihajlovicMike/s...22319651361016
    I’m leaning towards this too, not a full on offensive push towards taking Kharkov, not yet at least.

Reports are some settlements have been taken, but it’s too early to be taken as anything but rumors so far.

Ukrops were reporting that Russia massed around 50k troops, I’m guessing this is just to put further strain on the already strained AFU. Kiev will now need to redirect units to this area, which they severely lack, plus it creates some sort of buffer zone for Belogord.

Those raids ukrops made for PR into Belogord, is biting them in the ass now, ayy lmao
    Last edited by BasedBagel; 05-10-2024 at 07:38 AM.
    Tsar Ivan IV Grozny:

I will say though like a month or 2 ago I was reading an article saying Ukranian civilians were leaving kharkiv as they were worried about a russian incursion.
    Seems like there is a possibility they were right
    ***NEUTRAL CREW*** ™

Only on the misc is telling people about your m340 “bragging” lmao… its like im here saying i have a 911 turbo S

Not an m3, i would obviously prefer an m3 lol. M340, basically a detuned m3 with no dct. I was thinking about an m3 but interest rates are bonkers atm and im not gonna tie up that much cash for a toy.

If bmws are so unreliable then explain to me why toyota, the parent company of of lexus in case you didnt know, is using a bmw engine in one of their flagship sportscars?

The b58 engine is amazing and is the sole reason why i moved over to bmw.
    I think having the two cars is the bragging bit, you have a daily driver and a weekend car most people can't or atleast wont afford that.

Personally I don't understand why someone would buy a pick up unless they're a tradie or something.

I loaned the money for my car from my dad and paying him back with undeclared money from my online business (passive income), it's actually kind of hard to spend that money so this is perfect - feels like i'm getting it for free.

They used a BMW engine for performance, sicne its a sports car and not reliability - just a guess. No idea what car you're talking about.

Personally not that bothered about BHP - maybe when i was in my early 20's - but too poor to buy anything then anyways.

I’m leaning towards this too, not a full on offensive push towards taking Kharkov, not yet at least.

Reports are some settlements have been taken, but it’s too early to be taken as anything but rumors so far.

Ukrops were reporting that Russia massed around 50k troops, I’m guessing this is just to put further strain on the already strained AFU. Kiev will now need to redirect units to this area, which they severely lack, plus it creates some sort of buffer zone for Belogord.

Those raids ukrops made for PR into Belogord, is biting them in the ass now, ayy lmao
    I personally believe the Russians are on a go slow - the longer this war lasts the more it benefits them and their allies. Especially when the US is dedicating huge amounts of money and resources - that will make no tangible diffference on the ground.

This movement is just a way to stretch the Ukraine forces, and as you say make a buffer zone between Ukraine and Belgograd.

Page 117 of 128 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast