Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Howdy, foreigner! Just cleaned my 6.5cm long gun today (touching 1000m with a 18" barrel).. on a scale of 1-10 how badly do you want my American boot on your neck?

Im here all week.
    You must be edging like a madman to the thought of the constitution being thrown in the fire to pass legislation that will forbid criticism of Jews and Israel.

You feeling warm and fuzzy there?

Hows it working out for you Goy Patriot Warrior for the Jews?

MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    America First, cut aid to Israel.

But whatever cope you need to say to make yourself feel better.
    Hahaha

Imagine being so PHUCKING RETARDED that you have been arguing with people for the last year that there is no excessive Jewish influence over politics and media while you call yourself an American first patriot, only to see paid off politicians taking as torch to god given rights protected under the constitution to forbid criticism of foreign people.

You, and people like you, have played a part in that. You are either a Jew or you are a traitor, but your ancestors would have been ashamed of you.

Traitor to the core.

Eat chit

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Puerto Ricans at least know how to workout, and their women are hot.

Can't say the same for Mexicans and their short women, with their big guts, big flat butts, and small floppers.
    Another conservacuck Ziobot Goy RETARD defending the Jews constantly.

First amendment rights going up in smoke right in front of you now.

Are you starting to NOTICE yet?

ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's absolutely cathartic to lash out at bullitEV,

but trust me when I say this, considering I'm the one who exposed him for everyone on bb.com to see,

he's literally too stupid to be ashamed of his stupidity. I don't think he even possess the self awareness to feel shame.

It's like cussing out female goldfish.

WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MeSoHawny View Post
    Another conservacuck Ziobot Goy RETARD defending the Jews constantly.

First amendment rights going up in smoke right in front of you now.

Are you starting to NOTICE yet?
    LMAO Tucker, this must be a nightmare for you. Don't kill yourself yet. I want you to savor these moments.

WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hahaha

Imagine being so PHUCKING RETARDED that you have been arguing with people for the last year that there is no excessive Jewish influence over politics and media while you call yourself an American first patriot, only to see paid off politicians taking as torch to god given rights protected under the constitution to forbid criticism of foreign people.

You, and people like you, have played a part in that. You are either a Jew or you are a traitor, but your ancestors would have been ashamed of you.

Traitor to the core.

Eat chit
    When the worst person you know makes a valid point.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    Pathetic

Begs for "discussions", can barely answer a single question or follow a conversation as per usual

I'm embarrassed that I even tried again
    So you dont want to be held accountable for things you say? Wtf? lol

And yes, you are dumb for trying to engage with me, again. I already told you that you cant handle it and you should stop.

Originally Posted by ChangGang View Post
    It's absolutely cathartic to lash out at bullitEV,

but trust me when I say this, considering I'm the one who exposed him for everyone on bb.com to see,

he's literally too stupid to be ashamed of his stupidity. I don't think he even possess the self awareness to feel shame.

It's like cussing out female goldfish.
    lol, I love how you dont understand how transparent you make your RL seem by your posts/actions.

Srs.

Hahaha

Traitor to the core.

Eat chit
    I've continously said there is an over representation of jews in politics/media/banking/etc

The fuk lmao

I see youre still seething from me calling you out for rating some onlyfans sloot a 9.5/10 because youre a simp. That sucks.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Biden’s America
    We must vote trump
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you dont want to be held accountable for things you say? Wtf? lol

And yes, you are dumb for trying to engage with me, again. I already told you that you cant handle it and you should stop.
    It's unfathomable how stupid and deluded you are. Your reality is so different to everyone else's.

You originally accused me of not being able to "handle" the fact that you don't think Jews are meddlers by nature. I told you I don't care what you think about that AT ALL. Totally separately, I pointed out how you can't even answer simple questions or follow a conversation like a normal person and you're now using this as an example of how I can't "handle" you again. No bro, you're just fkin braindead. Like honestly barely sentient. You beg people to "engage" or "discuss" things with you when you're literally incapable of it.

As Chang said, you have ZERO self-awareness. It's amazing.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OGfrom06 View Post
    brb

- pay tribute each year
    - send soldiers to fight for the master
    - do everything the master says

Sup vassal peasants!
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Look I’m not happy about it but what else can we do besides leave the country? Where is a good place to live that is not controlled by the Jews? Srs
    This.

You are going to be controlled by someone no matter where you live in some way. In the US I can live off-grid have my own farm, and be completely isolated from society if I need or want to, have a cabin just for that.

Where else you gonna go?

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's unfathomable how stupid and deluded you are. Your reality is so different to everyone else's.

You originally accused me of not being able to "handle" the fact that you don't think Jews are meddlers by nature. I told you I don't care what you think about that AT ALL. Totally separately, I pointed out how you can't even answer simple questions or follow a conversation like a normal person and you're now using this as an example of how I can't "handle" you again. No bro, you're just fkin braindead. Like honestly barely sentient. You beg people to "engage" or "discuss" things with you when you're literally incapable of it.

As Chang said, you have ZERO self-awareness. It's amazing.
    You made a statement and are crying that I keep bringing it up. You have a continuous problem with personal accountability and not even just for yourself.

Address it, then. You said you agreed with it, so do you still or do you not?

enough with the childish theatrics.

(You just stated you were an idiot for trying to talk to me, so youre doing it, again? If youre going to do so, you gotta stop the sperging- just stick to the topic and ignore the retardedness that you think of me, the same I do for you)
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You made a statement and are crying that I keep bringing it up. You have a continuous problem with personal accountability and not even just for yourself.

Address it, then. You said you agreed with it, so do you still or do you not?

enough with the childish theatrics.

(You just stated you were an idiot for trying to talk to me, so youre doing it, again? If youre going to do so, you gotta stop the sperging- just stick to the topic and ignore the retardedness that you think of me, the same I do for you)
    I've explained the Gosling clip honestly at least 5 times. YOU CAN'T REMEMBER IT OR DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE POINT. That's not my problem. That's the WHOLE problem with YOU and your defective brain.

@bold, trying to talk to you about the issues is what I meant, which isn't going to happen again because you're incapable as I said, you dumb faggot cuck. You didn't even understand that LOL. It's still funny to just call you a fkin retard and watch you show up in these threads while having no idea how brutally stupid you are.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    This.

You are going to be controlled by someone no matter where you live in some way. In the US I can live off-grid have my own farm, and be completely isolated from society if I need or want to, have a cabin just for that.

Where else you gonna go?
    That’s what I thought. I swear it felt like we had far more freedoms before the Information Age when they had less technology so they were less tyrannical than they are today. Wow.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    That’s what I thought. I swear it felt like we had far more freedoms before the Information Age when they had less technology so they were less tyrannical than they are today. Wow.
    We did. The internet has allowed for greater spread of propaganda as well as more spying on citizens.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WCline View Post
    We did. The internet has allowed for greater spread of propaganda as well as more spying on citizens.
    Which you support.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Israel is a money laundering operation just like ukraine
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

I've explained the Gosling clip honestly at least 5 times. YOU CAN'T REMEMBER IT OR DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE POINT. That's not my problem. That's the WHOLE problem with YOU and your defective brain.

@bold, trying to talk to you about the issues is what I meant, which isn't going to happen again because you're incapable as I said, you dumb faggot cuck. You didn't even understand that LOL. It's still funny to just call you a fkin retard and watch you show up in these threads while having no idea how brutally stupid you are.
    Could you link the reply?
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*