Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Why do people act like Palestine is a real country (srs)

Has it not always been an occupied territory of different geographic dimensions?

Wasn't a "Palestinian" identity created in the mid 20th century to counter zionism because the muslims couldn't get their sh*t together prior to that?

Why should I care about that part of the world anyway?

Respect srs tag
    B:250 S:365 D:450

Praise the Lord & pass the ammunition
    America is a nation that can be defined in a single word: Asufutimaehaehfutbw

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OutdoorBrah View Post
    Has it not always been an occupied territory of different geographic dimensions?

Wasn't a "Palestinian" identity created in the mid 20th century to counter zionism because the muslims couldn't get their sh*t together prior to that?

Why should I care about that part of the world anyway?

Respect srs tag
    Imagine me talking to your neighbor and we both agree that I can have YOUR house, and in this analogy, your house is Palestine.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000)
    So because native Americans didn't have a "real country", that excused our genocidal conquest of their territory? It is theft of land. People were violently forced from their homes in what is Israel today. Like the above said, BRB I just sold your house bro, time to GTFO. The people I sold it to are victims of really horrible stuff so you better give up your house. No, I won't give up mine. You give up your house. Hey! Why are you pounding at the door and screaming at the owners and making a scene?!

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    To the victor goes the spoils. Wonder if the various Native American tribes who fought each other non stop for land, resources, food cried to each other about 'hey...we were here firsssstttttt! wahhhhhh' while sluaghtering each other. Maybe we should've just sent mediators over to have tribes make peaceful engages and sent Gift baskets to Genghis Kahn so he would've stayed on his own acreage.
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    To the victor goes the spoils. Wonder if the various Native American tribes who fought each other non stop for land, resources, food cried to each other about 'hey...we were here firsssstttttt! wahhhhhh' while sluaghtering each other. Maybe we should've just sent mediators over to have tribes make peaceful engages and sent Gift baskets to Genghis Kahn so he would've stayed on his own acreage.
    You should spend some time reading about the native American tribes. Particularly, check out how tolerant the Cherokee were. They even let whites live with them and allowed them to preach Christianity. You have no clue what an injustice was done to the Cherokee and other tribes. Read about John Ross and the SCOTUS cases surrounding him.

Injustice is injustice, bro.

OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    Imagine me talking to your neighbor and we both agree that I can have YOUR house, and in this analogy, your house is Palestine.
    Refer back to initial questions. I'm not saying they don't have a legitimate claim to the land, and I'm not making this thread to argue about the creation of Israel. But the territory of Palestine was historically much larger than the present nation of Israel, (East Palestine became Trans Jordan which became Jordan), and the people inhabiting the region of Palestine referred to themselves as something other than Palestinian up until very recently.

Originally Posted by WCline View Post
    You should spend some time reading about the native American tribes. Particularly, check out how tolerant the Cherokee were. They even let whites live with them and allowed them to preach Christianity. You have no clue what an injustice was done to the Cherokee and other tribes. Read about John Ross and the SCOTUS cases surrounding him.

Injustice is injustice, bro.
    Lmao the cherokee owned slaves. I bet the comanche were peaceful butterflies?

Lmao the cherokee owned slaves. I bet the comanche were peaceful butterflies?
    Some did, and some didn't. The civil war affected them too. Strong dodge on the point being made. Are you jewish by chance?

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the fact is that jews didn't live there, but Palestinians did live there up until the jewish invasion from Europe displaced them. Any talking about what it was called or the semantics regarding "Palestine" is jewish talking points in order to confuse people.

Stupid cucks want to feel good about the Israeli expulsion of the inhabitants of that land, so they come up with all these obtuse theories about how it was never a "Palestine"

Either just admit that you are okay with the jews taking over the land for themselves or don't talk about it at all. No use in spreading jew lies.
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Islandboyo View Post
    the fact is that jews didn't live there, but Palestinians did live there up until the jewish invasion from Europe displaced them. Any talking about what it was called or the semantics regarding "Palestine" is jewish talking points in order to confuse people.

Stupid cucks want to feel good about the Israeli expulsion of the inhabitants of that land, so they come up with all these obtuse theories about how it was never a "Palestine"

Either just admit that you are okay with the jews taking over the land for themselves or don't talk about it at all. No use in spreading jew lies.
    What's wrong with Jews taking over the land if they won it in three wars.
    None of the above constitutes legal advice nor should be interpreted as such.

Originally Posted by WCline View Post
    Some did, and some didn't. The civil war affected them too. Strong dodge on the point being made. Are you jewish by chance?
    Your point was that Native Americans were peaceful and injustice was done to them. I have published on indigenous history. We can both find examples of more peaceful groups and violent groups, injustice was certainly done to all of them.

I do not wear the tiny hat.

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Refer back to initial questions. I'm not saying they don't have a legitimate claim to the land, and I'm not making this thread to argue about the creation of Israel. But the territory of Palestine was historically much larger than the present nation of Israel, (East Palestine became Trans Jordan which became Jordan), and the people inhabiting the region of Palestine referred to themselves as something other than Palestinian up until very recently.
    Borders are redrawn all the time, and with those reasons, it still makes sense for Palestine to be Palestine rather than to be handed over to an organized group of thieves from modern-day Ukraine, there is no geographical purpose there.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

Your point was that Native Americans were peaceful and injustice was done to them. I have published on indigenous history. We can both find examples of more peaceful groups and violent groups, injustice was certainly done to all of them.

I do not wear the tiny hat.
    Glad you admit injustice was done. Well, as an American, I do not like seeing my money used for injustice. I am tired of seeing America sucked into bullshyt foreign wars that are not in our interests, but rather, Israel's. I don't like Arab kids being butchered ostensibly in my name. Because that kind of chit leads to 9/11. It's also just plain gross, and I want a clear conscience.

Learn to read pajeet, of course the region was called Palestine, but that historically is something very different than what the libtards on university campuses are calling Palestine.

I don't feel good about any of it, I've had lengthy conversations about this with an older neighbor who survived the Nakba, the whole situation is fukd. My problem is in the rhetoric around a Palestinian nation

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let’s just go with your premise

Let’s say it’s all Israel

Israel is now ethnically cleansing Muslims from their population

Does that make you feel better?
    “Man’s image of the nature of man is not only a matter for objective inquiry; it is and has always been a prime instrument of social and political control. He who moulds that image does so with enormous consequences for the society in which he lives.”

Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    This

Big difference between "stolen" and "conquered"
    See BrianDaMans sig.

Rep SoapKing on sight crew.
    Semi tradie crew
    lol@tradies crew
    Certified HTC

Learn to read pajeet, of course the region was called Palestine, but that historically is something very different than what the libtards on university campuses are calling Palestine.

I don't feel good about any of it, I've had lengthy conversations about this with an older neighbor who survived the Nakba, the whole situation is fukd. My problem is in the rhetoric around a Palestinian nation
    Nation means something different from country. Palestine is certainly a nation.

Originally Posted by Duckliver View Post
    Let’s just go with your premise

Let’s say it’s all Israel

Israel is now ethnically cleansing Muslims from their population

Does that make you feel better?
    And this really is the best way to look at it, rather than as a "war". Israel de facto controls all that territory and is an apartheid state. Notably, Israel is also murdering Palestinian Christians.

Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Why do people act like israel is a real country?

Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SultanofBling View Post
    They didn't win the land from war. They defended it.

They won the land by terrorism against the Brits.

Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    Borders are redrawn all the time, and with those reasons, it still makes sense for Palestine to be Palestine rather than to be handed over to an organized group of thieves from modern-day Ukraine, there is no geographical purpose there.
    Okay, this makes sense

SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Drhunglow View Post
    They didn't win the land from war. They defended it.

They won the land by terrorism against the Brits.
    That's still a dubya -- so, isn't it theirs by conquest now
    None of the above constitutes legal advice nor should be interpreted as such.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

There were always Jews on that land, even when it was British, Turk, Mamluk, Roman, or otherwise. When did Palestinians rule it, again?

I'll wait.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I guess so. Then nothing wrong with Muslims trying take it back using the same tactics then.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How come Egypt is off the hook?

Look at this **** lmao. They put a border in the middle of Rafah (Gaza strip), and Egypt bulldozed the entire city on their side, fukin lol

zoom in
    https://www.google.com/maps/@31.2816...!1e3?entry=ttu
    * Eggs and Rice crew *
    * No Washcloth Crew *

Sloots in jail are hnnnggggg

Strange hobbies

#FREEPH*GGOT

MMGA

Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have observed that both jew and Muslim have counted my people as an enemy and so I do not care about this conflict but for sympathy for the innocents being harmed due to these ideologies. And so, I recuse myself from the whole thing.

I do not protest, I do not condemn protesters
    [My wife drank 9 Adios MFers in one night on a business trip with her boss]

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jewsdid911 View Post
    Free Palestine from the river to the sea
    I finally found Palestine on a map: it's between Middle Earth and Narnia.

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whats wrong is that only jews are allowed to go to war to win land, but other countries who do the same are evil.

Also the fact that they lie about it, and use our resources to “win” these wars are a problem.

It’s artificial if they only way they can stay on top is if the USA comes in to win their battles. This is causing much chaos in the area instead if it just being a one and done war where everything settles afterwards.

I have no problem with wars being fought for just causes. I do have a problem the dishonesty and being lied to constantly.
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

Originally Posted by jewsdid911 View Post
    did your rabbi draw you this map while fellating a baby?
    Did your mom write this for you while blowing the mailman?