Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ovoleg View Post
    do not call her today if you just met her today

damn bro you forgot all ur game?
    LOL Yes i did.

Ex contacted me again, sigh got me all depressed again, just trying not to think about her, gonna need to call this girl soon to fully get my mind off her ugh!!!

I hate women lol. Whys it seem like 90 percent are sluts? I never once cheated on a girl =/
    I'm never waking up again, so I'll never have to find out what you did.

Each day it's harder to pretend.
    That your eyes aren't lying as much as your mouth did.
    I'd grab your head by your hair and I'd hack it off.
    And put it on display at the front of the yard on a stick that's decorated with a little pink bow
    and a sign that says "Her friends and family should have taught her more about love."

Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by saosin19 View Post
    LOL Yes i did.

Ex contacted me again, sigh got me all depressed again, just trying not to think about her, gonna need to call this girl soon to fully get my mind off her ugh!!!

I hate women lol. Whys it seem like 90 percent are sluts? I never once cheated on a girl =/
    man fck this ****. you gotta man the fck up already. i dont care if you lived with her, loved her..... whatever. your ex is a TRICK.

you do not need to call this girl. you need to learn that the majority of women don't deserve your respect before you think about talking to/flirting with/screwing another one of them.

you say you're not the type, but you really need a good year or two of being an absolute man whore in order to balance out the years of being a doormat to chicks and also so that you can learn through experience (the best teacher).

saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Riz View Post
    man fck this ****. you gotta man the fck up already. i dont care if you lived with her, loved her..... whatever. your ex is a TRICK.

you do not need to call this girl. you need to learn that the majority of women don't deserve your respect before you think about talking to/flirting with/screwing another one of them.

you say you're not the type, but you really need a good year or two of being an absolute man whore in order to balance out the years of being a doormat to chicks and also so that you can learn through experience (the best teacher).
    Thank you man, i know i need to get it in my head, She is a ****ing trick and a slut, every girl ive met is friend or ex girlfriend. **** it i just gotta keep telling myself this, it does still hurt tho, alot. Fck

honestly what hurts the most right now is thinking some other guy is gonna get to **** her pussy and not me lol. As weird as that sounds but for some reason im still thinking like its still mine lol.

And put it on display at the front of the yard on a stick that's decorated with a little pink bow
    and a sign that says "Her friends and family should have taught her more about love."

Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000)
    honestly what hurts the most right now is thinking some other guy is gonna get to **** her pussy and not me lol. As weird as that sounds but for some reason im still thinking like its still mine lol.
    and that's what i mean by experience. i once felt the same way. the more pussy you crush, the more it all comes into perspective. it's not a big deal. she's not your girl anymore.

honestly, i cant count how many girls ive been with since my fiance left 2 years ago. i lived with her too. she was getting ****ed 1 day later by some f*ggot who used to smile in my face. ive honestly fcked more girls in the last 2 years than i did every year before that combined and then doubled.

every guy is a sucker at one point. learn from it man. if your ex calls you again, man up. its bad enough she left, dont be a fcking pussy doormat even after she calls, you know?

Originally Posted by Riz View Post
    and that's what i mean by experience. i once felt the same way. the more pussy you crush, the more it all comes into perspective. it's not a big deal. she's not your girl anymore.

honestly, i cant count how many girls ive been with since my fiance left 2 years ago. i lived with her too. she was getting ****ed 1 day later by some f*ggot who used to smile in my face. ive honestly fcked more girls in the last 2 years than i did every year before that combined and then doubled.

every guy is a sucker at one point. learn from it man. if your ex calls you again, man up. its bad enough she left, dont be a fcking pussy doormat even after she calls, you know?
    God it hurts to thinhk about it but ur right, shes not mine anymore, Fck it n her.

thats my plan man, i been back in gym for 3 days now already lookin better been slowly talkin to girls n got a number like i said, i just think im gonna go pussy destyorying, women really arnt worth my love and effort i give them and respect.

Lifting,NFL, and NASCAR darknessesedge's Avatar
    darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey well, I never thought i'd have to post here about my gf but he goes. Well ex.

So we have a big arguement like every 4-6 months and she ends up leaving for a night or 2 to a friends house. (lots of couples have these kinda fights right)?

Well now finally after this arguement she left and said shes not coming back. She wasnt mad n talking to me normally n says she doesnt love me anymore. I got her to come over last night though, I bought her the exact same necklace I got her when we first started dating since its been broken. And anyways I get her back to my house n she just kept saying she wants to go back to her friends house n she didnt love me. She eventually left after like 30 mins or a hour and I got a kiss and a hug out of her but she assured me she doesnt love me anymore. But she let me kiss her n she kissed back and she still talks to me through msn..

Anyone got any idea's to get her back? Or does it seem like its far far to gone? Weve lived together for over 2 years and I love her to death I had my life planned with this girl forever.
    did you get the necklace back?
    Power Leverage Bench Press 560 pnds

http://www.raiders.com/home/
    http://www.theworldsstrongestman.com/
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

Originally Posted by darknessesedge View Post
    did you get the necklace back?
    Lol that was one thing i maned up for,

But honestly i dont want it now having it in front of me reminds me of her, was thinkin throwing it out not sure.

Lol that was one thing i maned up for,

But honestly i dont want it now having it in front of me reminds me of her, was thinkin throwing it out not sure.
    u crazy?

take it to local jewelers and see what they'll offer. if you aren't satisfied then ebay that ****.

throw it out? pft.

indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im in the same boat, I broke up with my gf 3 weeks ago because she was pissing me off, but now I feel lost and helpless without her, I had a chance to get her back but I think i've left it too late. I'm pretty sure she just wants to slut around. damn its hard oh well good luck man

Twisted_Psyche will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twisted_Psyche will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twisted_Psyche will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twisted_Psyche will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twisted_Psyche will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twisted_Psyche will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twisted_Psyche will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twisted_Psyche will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twisted_Psyche will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twisted_Psyche will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twisted_Psyche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i wish.

Guys im not macho, im not tough im not anything, im a sensitive guy, Im nice to everyone, male, female, im just a overall nice caring guy to everyone. and I guess I trust people to much. And I love family, friends, and my ex future wife alot. Atleast that was our plans.
    And that's why this happened

she cheated..
    And god it kills so bad. it fckin kills
    Stop whining. She obviously doesn't give a **** about you and was just using you. Now go out and **** some barslut. Once you blow a couple loads on to a glitter painted set of titties you'll be feeling better in no time.

God please someone tell me what i can do to forget this? ive done nothing but cry after finding this out.
    Go to your doctor, ask him for a prescription for testosterone and a set of testicles. Either that or get your penis removed as you don't deserve it.

Originally Posted by Twisted_Psyche View Post
    Now go out and **** some barslut. Once you blow a couple loads on to a glitter painted set of titties you'll be feeling better in no time.
    hysterical and so so true.

Originally Posted by Twisted_Psyche View Post
    And that's why this happened

Stop whining. She obviously doesn't give a **** about you and was just using you. Now go out and **** some barslut. Once you blow a couple loads on to a glitter painted set of titties you'll be feeling better in no time.

Go to your doctor, ask him for a prescription for testosterone and a set of testicles. Either that or get your penis removed as you don't deserve it.
    Lmao, Im on cycle again, and i think tis startin to kick in, im feeling more confidentant etc. I definatly need to get a script for test but im so young probably cant, but my lvls are so low 11.6 out of 8.0-38.0 =/ thats like 1/4th the range my age should be top or above.

Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL Yes i did.

being slutty and unfaithful are different

95% of men are sluts

99% of ppl make up stats

the girl im seeing now is not slutty at all.

call her on monday brah, not on fri/sat...maybe sun.

i think you need a trial course in dating

being slutty and unfaithful are different

95% of men are sluts

99% of ppl make up stats

the girl im seeing now is not slutty at all.

call her on monday brah, not on fri/sat...maybe sun.

i think you need a trial course in dating
    I missed her again all day, i been trying not to but it definatly will take me time, but i got another number on the way home from work lmao, its so easy i forgot how easy it was. I dont got game but i think women just are so eager to talk or get my number or me get theres cause of my looks/body.

Feels great getting 2 numbers now. But still when im alone like now i think about ex.

been at the gym everyday doing full bodys lmao, not good for me but fck i need to be in the gym long to clear my head.

Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I missed her again all day, i been trying not to but it definatly will take me time, but i got another number on the way home from work lmao, its so easy i forgot how easy it was. I dont got game but i think women just are so eager to talk or get my number or me get theres cause of my looks/body.

Feels great getting 2 numbers now. But still when im alone like now i think about ex.

been at the gym everyday doing full bodys lmao, not good for me but fck i need to be in the gym long to clear my head.

grats mang...i restarted swimming and its therapeudic(sp)

junibird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Relativity View Post
    No doubt it is. Alright try the less extreme method, also this is the best way to get her back. Cut off all contact with her. Don't even sign on MSN, maybe when you're really gone she'll realize what she had. Be prepared for the chance that she really is done however.

Best of luck.
    Totally agree. You two need to grow. Things don't work right now. If you cling too much, they will never have the chance to evolve into something better.

It's all part of the plan crazykid46's Avatar
    crazykid46 is just really nice. (+1000) crazykid46 is just really nice. (+1000) crazykid46 is just really nice. (+1000) crazykid46 is just really nice. (+1000) crazykid46 is just really nice. (+1000) crazykid46 is just really nice. (+1000) crazykid46 is just really nice. (+1000) crazykid46 is just really nice. (+1000) crazykid46 is just really nice. (+1000) crazykid46 is just really nice. (+1000) crazykid46 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Long answer short:

How to win ex back: DON'T
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$

ok so updates.

past 2 days i got 2 numbers each day n felt i coulda got more but was to shy a few times n missed chances. Anywayts a girl i use to talk to just broke up with her boyfriend abit ago and is coming over tomorrow LMAO, she was saying how hot she thinks i am so $$ we'll see where that goes

than gonna hang out with another girl on sunday

man i really dont care u know? Like im playin these girls like i dont care cause they dont deserve my respect. just gonna be a pussy destoryer from now on.

if i meet a nice girl then ill treat her nice, but im not gonna play these girls, gonna be straight up im not lookin for a relaionship. But ill let them know im willing to plow them with my jacked taned body

also all this agression i have been using in the gym, been doing a full body workout EVERYDAY lol, ud think id ovr train but nope, im up 9lbs lmao

also all this agression i have been using in the gym, been doing a full body workout EVERYDAY lol, ud think id ovr train but nope, im up 9lbs lmao
    dang!! what are you at now? weight wise

dang!! what are you at now? weight wise
    ull see, give me 3 more days or a week.

Ive lost alot of weight, hadnt been in gym for 6 months and of course being so depressed eating one meal a day was losing a pound a day. But Im using this as a great drive to get myself 250, ok well im aiming for 250 but not settling for less than 220. But i made sure i took pics i looked horrible lol. But i got a inch on my arms and im leaner in just 4 days/4 workouts lol!

Gonna try n post pics this week in my log, the only thing good about this ending is its driven me to work out real ****in hard and wow im getting excited every day seeing my gains lol.

roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Firstly I'd like to say I feel your pain man. It's good to see that you're a good dude with a good heart. End of the day the chick is losing out by acting like a slut with no self respect. She doesn't deserve you.

I agree going out and f*cking a few different chicks is a good idea. Fark, I wish it wasnt this way, but you've gotta put this in perspective. It's too easy to get wrapped on one chick, and I'm not saying you should ever be disloyal, but when you're single definitely manwhore it up and forget about the ex. Keep improving yourself, focusing on that and keep meeting girls. Eventually you'll find a keeper, and you'll be better equipped mentally and psychologically to deal with her.

Also, Sao, I think I'm in the same boat as you.

I gain muscle relatively easily and have a decent structure but struggle to move past a certain point. I basically have perennial chronic fatigue and I think I have low T levels. Doctors refused to test me saying "by looking at you i can see you don't have low T levels". How did you manage a Test test?

What's the likelihood of prescribed vitamin T?

ull see, give me 3 more days or a week.

Ive lost alot of weight, hadnt been in gym for 6 months and of course being so depressed eating one meal a day was losing a pound a day. But Im using this as a great drive to get myself 250, ok well im aiming for 250 but not settling for less than 220. But i made sure i took pics i looked horrible lol. But i got a inch on my arms and im leaner in just 4 days/4 workouts lol!

Gonna try n post pics this week in my log, the only thing good about this ending is its driven me to work out real ****in hard and wow im getting excited every day seeing my gains lol.
    dang 250lbs is that lean or fat?? what bf?

the perfect girl for me would be one that is into extreme endurance/adventure sports and is overall outdoorsy.

the few i've met like that were either taken or butt ugly(so ugly that i couldnt overcome how ulgy they were).

I'll find her!! its a matter of time!!

roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    never got the fascination with athletic chicks.. alwyas liked mine kinda girlier tthan that

braddeltone is not very well liked. (-100) braddeltone is not very well liked. (-100) braddeltone is not very well liked. (-100) braddeltone is not very well liked. (-100) braddeltone is not very well liked. (-100) braddeltone is not very well liked. (-100) braddeltone is not very well liked. (-100) braddeltone is not very well liked. (-100) braddeltone is not very well liked. (-100) braddeltone is not very well liked. (-100) braddeltone is not very well liked. (-100)
    LOL Yes i did.

so, how did it go?

lostsk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostsk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostsk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostsk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostsk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostsk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostsk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostsk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostsk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostsk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostsk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey well, I never thought i'd have to post here about my gf but he goes. Well ex.

So we have a big arguement like every 4-6 months and she ends up leaving for a night or 2 to a friends house. (lots of couples have these kinda fights right)?

Well now finally after this arguement she left and said shes not coming back. She wasnt mad n talking to me normally n says she doesnt love me anymore. I got her to come over last night though, I bought her the exact same necklace I got her when we first started dating since its been broken. And anyways I get her back to my house n she just kept saying she wants to go back to her friends house n she didnt love me. She eventually left after like 30 mins or a hour and I got a kiss and a hug out of her but she assured me she doesnt love me anymore. But she let me kiss her n she kissed back and she still talks to me through msn..

Anyone got any idea's to get her back? Or does it seem like its far far to gone? Weve lived together for over 2 years and I love her to death I had my life planned with this girl forever.
    Good luck, sounds exactly like my 3 year relationship.. its crazy man but I know you know I know that you saw the signs and ****, I mean yeah this is how it went with my relationship, we'd have these ****ty fights every 3 months about how she wants to break up, then you'd make up and it'd be good she'd be all fake (yes she was being fake) saying she missd u etc, then another 3 months comes and she says the same ****.

Meanwhile, all this time she's falling out of love with you while she's being fake causing you to love her more, exactly what happend to me and I ignored the signs, they were obvious and pretty blatant but I let her fakeness blind me. It sucks bro but she doesnt love you, you cant force her to love you again, just move on and for god sakes find something to keep your mind off of her, I'm using the gym but now I'm down in Miami and trying to distract myself

I had my **** planned with my girl too, we were engaged and about to move in, after being together 3 years, its crazy how bitches can do that to you.. if anything thank her not wasting anymore of your time or doing it after you got married.

Goodluck, god does it suck but its a huge lesson learned, at least thats what I can say about going through it, makes me appreciate **** and definately take people for who they are and run if its bad. I would assume you guys havent had sex in awhile, thats how it started going with me, we used to bang every day and around the 3rd year it would be longer and longer before sex, and that was just the most obvious thing but I chose to ignore it, I'm guessing you went through the same, she'd just be like I dont love you anymore and dont feel that way, not in the mood etc but yes of course they will still kiss you, I've seen mine since and it's been 8 months, she still sleeps over naked, cuddles, and gives me full kisses, sometimes sex but its nothing as intimate as it used to be, its not worth it cause its just like a slap in the face at how over you she is.. been there done that take my advice and run.

EDIT - Well I'm on vacation on my laptop which has a little pad mouse, so its pain in the ass to scroll through each page, so I'm going to guess based on the last few posts that this is an old post or you found a new chick. Grats, if you're still chasing your ex and trying to lose weight/buff up for her good luck, tried that too, lost like 25 lbs and yeah.. kinda funny the motivation u can get from ur ex leavin yah. In the end they're the wrong ones, you're a good dude and they're right when they say they didnt deserve u and ur too good for em.
    Last edited by lostsk8r; 03-12-2010 at 09:18 AM.

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know, But its hard to go from spending over 2 years everynight sleeping next to the same person and all of a sudden in an empty apartment, its real fcking hard.

I feel ya bro, been there and it's harsh. My ex of 3+ years moved out in one day while I was at work. Came home to an empty apartment, slept on the floor in a sleeping bag for the next 2 months, yeah it sucked. But if she says she doesn't love you anymore, there's no point in trying to convince her otherwise. Accept it and move on as best you can. Give it time.
    Lee Priest for President

alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bro r u sure u were banging her right? cuz i would, fatass lol

alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alphastud69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ur so weak lol

Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by braddeltone View Post
    so, how did it go?
    Some serious necro-posting in here, but I too would like to know now how did things go?