NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Question for homeowners: ever tried to decorate your garden to attract women?

Incel update: My Dad died a few months ago, he was 85, so almost 50 years older than me.

So I'm inheriting his house in Chicago. It's actually the childhood home I grew up in.

So, there can be some beautiful women neighbors as well as women who walk their dogs...

Part 1: flowers.

Part 2: Pokemon cat displays.

It may be true that more women are dog lovers than cat lovers, but I'm going with cats.

Also, on the 2nd floor balcony, I plan to install a larger flower pot.

So I got flowers and props. That's all I can think of.
    Never send a Christian lawyer to go after a Jewish judge.

Women explained: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153559281

Added 2024: I am the forum incel. Feel free to msg me about my incel life or about Chicago's crime / liberal government.