Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CrimsonSteel View Post
    This is the neo-communist strategy to a T. They worm their way into a company, target someone in a position of power with an idealized role, assassinate their importance or patience to the point they are fired or quit, then force their way into the vacant power void. Usually they then turn on the existing fanbase very vocally on social media preemptively as they get to work dismantling the intellectual property with "subversion," propaganda talking points, and self-insert fantasies about themselves. When the fanbase start expressing discontent, they are immediately labeled as toxic, misogynist, racist, any dehumanizing words they can dig up to further their goals of taking existing capitalist brands and turning them into propaganda outlets. It's a win-win for these commies, too, because since they hate capitalism, if it poisons the brand enough to tank it entirely, they can take pride in killing a successful corporation.

They're all self-centered, sociopathic narcissists. And what's funny is Neil claims to champion women, but essentially pushed one of the most celebrated women in video game history out of her job and took her place. Hennig is a legend.
    Yeah, that's basically how all of these leftists in the gaming industry have operated. Huge fans of authoritarianism as soon as they're the ones in power, but before then anyone who leveraged power over people was evil. Huge on prejudiced statements about fans and gaslighting them, but if you did that to them you're clearly an awful evil person, and as soon as they take power that suddenly becomes a good thing to do. Having idealized characters is wrong, until they're the ones calling the shots, then every character must meet their political ideals. I mean I could go on, but the point is that they're massive hypocrites who basically do everything they claim other people do and condemn them for as soon as they can get away with it.

Thing is, all those awful people they got rid of were talented artists who simply had a vision for how to make entertainment fun and relatable. The only thing these pieces of chit have to offer is their politics and ways to push their propaganda and "the message," much to the celebration of the video games journalism and award shows who are basically full of the same exact sort of people.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    Yeah, that's basically how all of these leftists in the gaming industry have operated. Huge fans of authoritarianism as soon as they're the ones in power, but before then anyone who leveraged power over people was evil. Huge on prejudiced statements about fans and gaslighting them, but if you did that to them you're clearly an awful evil person, and as soon as they take power that suddenly becomes a good thing to do. Having idealized characters is wrong, until they're the ones calling the shots, then every character must meet their political ideals. I mean I could go on, but the point is that they're massive hypocrites who basically do everything they claim other people do and condemn them for as soon as they can get away with it.

Thing is, all those awful people they got rid of were talented artists who simply had a vision for how to make entertainment fun and relatable. The only thing these pieces of chit have to offer is their politics and ways to push their propaganda and "the message," much to the celebration of the video games journalism and award shows who are basically full of the same exact sort of people.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    They're all like that too, whether it's video games or movie/TV. All one has to do is look at how many times some new "first ever" comes out of the woodworks, effectively erasing history to rewrite themselves as the heroes of their own narratives.

Thankfully more people are becoming aware of it because these perpetrators are so self-aggrandizing that they easily become overconfident over what they can get away with, but it's still not nearly enough. Likewise, too many people are either ignorant or outright lack the intelligence and often self-restraint to understand how we have global behemoths like Disney that are now publicly blaming them and everyone else for not blindly consuming their propaganda hard enough.

The easiest thing one can do is not support these companies who hold zero regard for everyone else, and it's completely free. That goes back to the lack of self control where enough people are going out of their own way to immerse themselves in these morally bankrupt and toxic feedback loops that try to guilt people into submission.
    It's truly a shame. A modern book burning, but instead of physically turning pages to ember, they infiltrate and creatively poison the "books," zombifying intellectual property into their own personal machine to sniff their own farts through.

Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post

Rules for Radicals commies never play fair, they have no morals, and they constantly project and gaslight. To them accountability is "oppression." The people that they pushed out of all these companies were the old guard, the 90s developers, the "Frat Boys" as they like to call them. But I guarantee the work environment working with those "Frat Boys" was a lot less toxic than the rainbow colored eggshells people have to walk on in modern times. Every single thing you say and do could be weaponized against you by people who pretend to be your "ally." It's the worst kind of crabs in a bucket that doesn't involve physical violence. Sort of like a zombie plague in how it spreads...either assimilate to the ideology or get socially cannibalized. Sure, sounds a lot more fun than when the legends who made games like GTA or Mortal Kombat or whatever had a few beers and worked long nights seeing their passion projects through. No wonder almost everything is turning into soulless, milquetoast, sterilized propaganda vehicles.

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CrimsonSteel View Post
    It's truly a shame. A modern book burning, but instead of physically turning pages to ember, they infiltrate and creatively poison the "books," zombifying intellectual property into their own personal machine to sniff their own farts through.

Rules for Radicals commies never play fair, they have no morals, and they constantly project and gaslight. To them accountability is "oppression." The people that they pushed out of all these companies were the old guard, the 90s developers, the "Frat Boys" as they like to call them. But I guarantee the work environment working with those "Frat Boys" was a lot less toxic than the rainbow colored eggshells people have to walk on in modern times. Every single thing you say and do could be weaponized against you by people who pretend to be your "ally." It's the worst kind of crabs in a bucket that doesn't involve physical violence. Sort of like a zombie plague in how it spreads...either assimilate to the ideology or get socially cannibalized. Sure, sounds a lot more fun than when the legends who made games like GTA or Mortal Kombat or whatever had a few beers and worked long nights seeing their passion projects through. No wonder almost everything is turning into soulless, milquetoast, sterilized propaganda vehicles.
    I've pretty much given up on most of the West and frankly feel like I've lost nothing of value in the process, and in fact have gained more because I was looking elsewhere.

I think a part of what makes it so difficult for all of this to sink into people's skulls is how little they either understand or are willing to accept that the majority of talent behind their favorite entertainment media has either departed from the studios or has been assimilated by the brainwashing and are literally incapable of ever reproducing anything resembling their old content.

Until more people grow a pair and stop lowering their standards while passively throwing money at people who outwardly hate them (see every unhinged twitter rant those loons will go on), the quality will never get better by magic.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ''The Last of Us writer '' - Only reason TLOU was a good story is due to Bruce Starley recycling Druckmann's shyt ideas and getting heavily involved in the writing.

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ProSaibot View Post
    ''The Last of Us writer '' - Only reason TLOU was a good story is due to Bruce Starley recycling Druckmann's shyt ideas and getting heavily involved in the writing.
    Plus Amy Hennig, but yes. He ousted the talent and tried to hoard all the credit.

The idiot was hellbent on some inane revenge plot that makes not damn sense in an apocalypse, and then everyone got his watered down soyed up "cYcLe Of ViOlEnCe" Israel introspective (not even exaggerating) fever dream full of teen angst, roided up burrito kween, tranny sidekick, and fat geralt for the sequel.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    Plus Amy Hennig, but yes. He ousted the talent and tried to hoard all the credit.

The idiot was hellbent on some inane revenge plot that makes not damn sense in an apocalypse, and then everyone got his watered down soyed up "cYcLe Of ViOlEnCe" Israel introspective (not even exaggerating) fever dream full of teen angst, roided up burrito kween, tranny sidekick, and fat geralt for the sequel.
    I like when Luke Skywalker got killed with the golf club. Wait, I mean, I like when Joel drank the lumpy alien tit milk.

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Isn’t that the game that has a literal tranny sex scene in it?

Lmao wtf is wrong w people nowadays

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post

A lot is wrong with them, many mentally ill people, srs. No one who is a real man would support this garbage.
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Not a tranny, just a huge jacked chick. Which makes complete sense to have in that world btw... Everyone knows food and bodybuilding pharmaceuticals would be in heavy supply after 30 years of fighting to survive in a zombie apocalypse. Lol
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Not a tranny, just a huge jacked chick. Which makes complete sense to have in that world btw... Everyone knows food and bodybuilding pharmaceuticals would be in heavy supply after 30 years of fighting to survive in a zombie apocalypse. Lol
    lmao this

although you know that mother fukker has that fantasy, probably got fukked like that IRL
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SirFapsAIot View Post
    A lot is wrong with them, many mentally ill people, srs. No one who is a real man would support this garbage.
    Yeah chit is gay af nowadays cuz

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Keep in mind this is the kinda chit video games journalists, awards shows, and cucked fanboys hold to the highest praise.

ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post

The whole TLOU2 story sounds like something that came up from a miscer who has hardons for trannies
    Basically all the in-game human colony was living just to gather food supplies and producing roids somehow to sustain Abby's bulk cycle