Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by phoenix0096 View Post
    2. how can I make this better
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...6216941&page=1

This might help
    531 Workout Journal https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179104531&page=1

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cerege View Post
    5 minutes of cardio is the bare minimum that should be. At the gym where I go, I've noticed everyone does 20 minutes at least. But I can't do it for more than 20 minutes. Sometimes, I split 10 minutes before and 10 minutes after.
    Doing 20 minutes or more of cardio is great, but you're better off doing it on non-lifting days. The goal of a wam up before lifting is to get your body ready to lift. Spending 20 min jogging does almost nothing to accomplish this. Instead, you're spending energy that you should be putting towards your lifts. Some people like to do cardio immediately following their lifting which isn't terrible, but it can hamper recovery which is critical to building muscle. You're better off doing your 20 min another day. 5 min to loosen up is fine if you think jogging helps you accomplish that. I like jumping jacks and skipping rope myself and I only do it for a couple of min to get the blood flowing.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your program looks solid, especially with the focus on hypertrophy. The upper/lower split with variations in lower days is a good approach. Make sure to listen to your body for recovery. As for recommendations, consider incorporating some compound movements for biceps and triceps, like close-grip bench or weighted dips. Also, gradually introduce progressive overload on your main lifts for long-term gains. Overall, a well-structured program!

Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Doing 20 minutes or more of cardio is great, but you're better off doing it on non-lifting days. The goal of a wam up before lifting is to get your body ready to lift. Spending 20 min jogging does almost nothing to accomplish this. Instead, you're spending energy that you should be putting towards your lifts. Some people like to do cardio immediately following their lifting which isn't terrible, but it can hamper recovery which is critical to building muscle. You're better off doing your 20 min another day. 5 min to loosen up is fine if you think jogging helps you accomplish that. I like jumping jacks and skipping rope myself and I only do it for a couple of min to get the blood flowing.
    I think the recovery process and your energy levels depend on your organism and your diet. As I said, I prefer 10 minutes on a treadmill before heavy lifting and 10 minutes after on a treadmill or cross-trainer (in case I see what's available there). I feel great after this, and not like many people I've seen who can't lift their arms after heavy lifting.

Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100)
    The days after heavy lifting, I prefer to go to the sauna or get a massage. It helps to reduce the muscle pain for me. But I try to go there once a week or two. It's not like I stay there every day. However, I try to work out more often.