Page 511 of 512 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 LastLast
Results 15,301 to 15,330 of 15353
    I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol Braves....what a scam
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

Registered User heyquikquestion's Avatar
    heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Returning to the Misc to say lol at the Braves.

Atta boy Harper.
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by heyquikquestion View Post
    Returning to the Misc to say lol at the Braves.

Atta boy Harper.

But but but zere0wn said they didn't need any more reliable hitters. They were a historic offensive weapon all regular season!!!!
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    imagine having so little understanding of baseball that you don't realize what the playoffs are about

no surprise from a guy who knows so little about his own team. takes a special kind of stupid to be so wrong about the team you follow.

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Image if the Braves fan base kept Terry McGuirk to his word after promising to be a top 5 payroll after losing last year. Where did they ultimately end up? 10th in payroll at $206 million.

5th in payroll was the Phillies at $245 million. That means the Braves should have had $40 million to spend if McGuirk wasn't a lying ph aggot. Bring Swanson or Bogaerts back = $25 million. Add Nimmo = $20 million.... That's over $40 million. But did the Braves really need to go and make it's unilateral move trading Contreras for Murphy, then extending Murphy for $12 million a year? Could have just kept Contreras on league minimum and under control for the same amount of time considering he had yet to go through arb so there's -$12 million bringing us to the Braves spending an extra $33 million

Hell that doesn't even get us to top 5 payroll and I made us significantly better. McGuirk can be happy he saved a few bucks after all.

P.S. for those still up Murphy's ass....

William Contreras WAR 5.4
    Sean Murphy WAR 4.2

Let's also keep in mind the sheer advantage some of you went on about with Murphy getting to join such a juggernaut offense which would surely boost him up. Assuming that's true, Contreras lost that in the process going to a sh*t tier offense in Milwaukee. So what exactly happened? Contreras with the higher WAR and arguably the better offensive season on a sh*ttier offense.

.291 avg, .459 slg, 17 HRs, 78 RBIs, 86 R
    vs.
    .251 avg, .478 slg, 21 HRs, 68 RBIs, 65 R

Ok part of this was Contreras playing more games, don't get me wrong. But I think it's pretty clear even in a worst case scenario Contreras was even with Murphy in performance at a fraction of the cost and younger.

For all the sh*t talking some of you did all season long about the Braves offseason decisions in the end I'm the one who yet again knows this team better than any of you and recognize the dumbass decisions being made well in advance. I'm not even gloating either. I always wish I'll be wrong but just another season where when it mattered the guys like Arcia and Rosario/Pillar combo and Murphy all disappeared.

I'm not even mad at Arcia. He should have never been the guy in the first place and he performed far above expectations during the season for sure. He was always a liability though. A weak link who would come back to Earth when it mattered most. I'm actually proud of what he was able to do. It's just unfortunate the Braves think they can get away with these choices.

Murphy was a better than the average hitting catcher I pegged him for but he wasn't better than Contreras. Just more of the same with Braves FO pulling the wool over everyone's eyes pretending they made an addition when they didn't.

Why the f*ck we keep thinking Rosario will perform his magic trick from 2021 again I don't understand. This is the easiest one to know is a lost cause. We've now sunk 2 seasons on this guy in the OF just because he delivered us a WS in 2021. Listen, every Braves fan is grateful for his 2021 performance but it's not going to replicated so maybe 2024 is the year we actually fill that outfield gap. It was the worst production in baseball in 2022 and albeit better during the season in 2023, clearly not an actual fix with Rosario flailing away like an ass hole in October. We doubled down acting like platooning him with Pillar was the answer too.... just lmao.

So.. Braves needs for 2024

SS (again... but now no one is available so we're f*cked)
    OF (again)
    Starting pitcher..... now we have a new add to the list. Wright going down for all of next year and Morton reaching the age where he's just unreliable. They need a #2 caliber pitcher ideally. I'd settle for a #3 caliber pitcher.

In b4 zere0wn questions me again and gets embarrassed again when the dust settles.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

I got $20 saying the Braves exercise Eddie Rosario's club option the first day of the offseason.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by Zere0wn View Post
    imagine having so little understanding of baseball that you don't realize what the playoffs are about

no surprise from a guy who knows so little about his own team. takes a special kind of stupid to be so wrong about the team you follow.

Lovely vague response after getting totally rekt about everything you gloated about all season long. Not that anyone expected more from you. What can you do other than fall back on some tired excuse of "yeah...well...uhhhh..... you just have.... uhhh... no understanding of the playoffs... uhhh.... yeahhhh.... you just don't know your team... uhhh .... yeah...."

Negged you stupid ph aggot
    -SoutheastBeast1

Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Lovely vague response after getting totally rekt about everything you gloated about all season long. Not that anyone expected more from you. What can you do other than fall back on some tired excuse of "yeah...well...uhhhh..... you just have.... uhhh... no understanding of the playoffs... uhhh.... yeahhhh.... you just don't know your team... uhhh .... yeah...."

Negged you stupid ph aggot
    if you don't get it by now, you're too dumb to get it. can't waste any time on a lost cause. you should switch to a sport easier to understand... like bowling maybe.

if you don't get it by now, you're too dumb to get it. can't waste any time on a lost cause. you should switch to a sport easier to understand... like bowling maybe.

-Can't waste time on a lost cause
    -hovering around ITT waiting for me to show up to respond twice approximately 22 minutes after I post

Pick one

LMAO can't make this stuff up guys. I'm out. Just stopped by to torch someone for old times sake. Unlike zere0wn I actually don't need to waste any more time with him and won't be hovering for his next response.
    -SoutheastBeast1

heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Getting rid of Contreras was questionable at the time and looks absolutely retarded now.
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    H: Mike Trout
    H: Jose Ramirez
    P: Tarik Skubal
    P: Gavin Williams
    FLEX: Pete Alonso
    FLEx: Spencer Steer/ Jhoan Duran/ Seiya Suzuki
    NA: Jackson Merrill
    NA: Curtis Mead

I'll move for a pick Eflin or Edwin Diaz... willing to package Luis Castillo or Kirby in a trade. I probably value Kirby higher than you though. Would move Elly too but I probably value him higher than you do as well.

I'd trade probably anyone except judge

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'll move for a pick Eflin or Edwin Diaz... willing to package Luis Castillo or Kirby in a trade. I probably value Kirby higher than you though. Would move Elly too but I probably value him higher than you do as well.

I'd trade probably anyone except judge
    idk mayne, i like kirby.. i originally traded him to saalty. but forgot what i got for him

honestly i need to tighten up my last keeper spot. im interested in eflin, castillo and kirby

yea i still like elly but he's prob gonna be drafted too high next year. not willing to pay that high a price on him yet

though honestly i may move ramirez

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    idk mayne, i like kirby.. i originally traded him to saalty. but forgot what i got for him

honestly i need to tighten up my last keeper spot. im interested in eflin, castillo and kirby

yea i still like elly but he's prob gonna be drafted too high next year. not willing to pay that high a price on him yet

though honestly i may move ramirez
    I'm hoping Kirby adds a pitch in the offseason and makes the jump to the next level as result.

Eflin wouldn't take too high of a draft pick to get from me.

I think you're right on Elly, I'm just obsessed with the ceiling. high risk high reward

Well the Rangers are Fukkin done
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

the astros are proof of what we all already knew. crime does pay.

Bro at this point there’s no hating on Altuve anymore. He’s a bad mother fukker. As clutch as anyone you can think of in the postseason.
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

Nice call phaggot
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wut

At least one person can come in here and recognize their fallacy (heyquick)..... waiting to see if this dumb ph aggot ever wants to own up to one of the many wrong posts he makes on a regular basis. brb crime pays. brb Astros were 70% to win it all after going up 3-2 in the series. brb Zere0wn disappears and refuses to acknowledge these comments after the fact.

Always own up when something I say turns around on me, same as heyquick did. That's the respectable thing. That's the difference between Zere0wn, who is a true ph aggot, and everyone else.
    -SoutheastBeast1

bro just cannot mentally cope with how idiotically wrong he was about his own team

Congrats TexasHeat
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

bro just cannot mentally cope with how idiotically wrong he was about his own team

You really don't want to do a scoreboard check with me. All you have in our discussions is Arcia having a good regular season. Literally everything else I argued came true. Let's take a small sample size to reflect on together

Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    Just saw Fangraphs Atlanta Braves Top 30 Prospects.

What a joke lol. Filled with absolute garbage. Not one top 100 prospect.
    They're all too busy vying for NL MVP or Cy Young to worry about top 100 prospects lists.
    maybe if ownership knew what they were doing they'd actually win it. instead they're running strider into the ground.
    Pretty sure Acuna will win MVP. And Strider was far from "run into the ground". He's one of only a few people on the team who showed up in October.

Bacon: 2
    ZERO-own: 0 (appropriately)

I’m not going to sit here and say I wouldn’t think they’d be even better shape if they filled those holes. They would be. And the October record is the only one that matters by the time November rolls around.

No one in Atlanta gives a f*ck they won 101 games last year, dead srs.

All we can do is hope they win in spite of the owners bullsh*t, which everyone is rooting, but pointing to their record to argue they aren’t ass holes failing to give the Braves the best odds when it wouldn’t cost that much extra is not a counter argument fyi. Those are not mutually exclusive things.

Another 100 plus win season and best record in baseball with a 1-3 record in October. Like I said, no one cares except you that they were regular season warriors.

Bacon: 3

if the orioles were in the weak NL East they'd be giving the braves a run for their money for the division
    it's not about their divsion, it's about how much weaker the NL East is. Braves are lucky to be in that weak division.
    Even though neither division made the WS, the AL East put up a goose egg. As for Atlanta themselves, they at least managed 1 pathetic win unlike the O's getting swept. The Phillies fell short but put together another strong run deep into the NLCS Game 7 before falling.

NL East > AL East; Braves > O's

Bacon: 4

I'm not wrong about Arcia, Rosario, and Ozuna though. None of these guys will hold up. We're just fortunate they decided to have above average, or in some cases career, years. None of these guys are good players at the end of the day.
    Hold up they did not

Playoff Stats
    Arcia: 2/13
    Ozuna: 2/13
    Rosario: 1/7

Basically 3 automatic outs just like I said they would be.

Bacon: 5

P.S. I'm being generous on the scoreboard here. I should really get a win for each one who did not hold up and tack 3 wins on the board. But this is so lopsided over the course of the year I'll just consider this particular statement all 1 win.

astros are probably 70% to win it now
    Reminds me of Soler during the Braves run.

This is probably Texas' year. They've got that magic factor just working for them the way WS champs usually do. Either way, happy with who we ended up in the there after my teams pathetic display.
    ZERO-own proclaims the Astros on the favorite to win. Bacon proclaims Rangers seem to have that magic that leads to championships. ZERO-own loses yet again

Bacon: 6

In b4 I'm the one who knows nothing about baseball. Keep banking on the Murphy trade (which actually fell apart on you halfway through the year) and the Arcia regular season success. Relative weak wins in the grand scheme of things. You won insignificant battles no one cares about or remembers with those two. I clearly won the war.

Don't even come at me in 2024. I'd prefer Saalty renews his post for the rivalry. He at least could back up his talk at least semi frequently and made it interesting. You're just a lost cause like playing basketball against a toddler.
    -SoutheastBeast1

We got ZERO-own talking out of his ass again about things he knows nothing about. Imagine referencing the history of this thread when you've been a part of that history for all of 1 year. Why speak about things you know nothing about? Clearly a behavioral pattern ZERO-own would be advised to break. Just continually making yourself look stupid is not a good look.

Where did this clown actually end up finishing in his first A-League standings by the way? He was so confident he was going to come in and dominate back in the Spring lmao
    -SoutheastBeast1

He finished second.
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

Another L taken

YamaSOTO coming soon to a Yankee Stadium near you

judge value way up now that someone to protect him (or get on base in front of him).

No one is off limits in trade. will take a lot to get judge though.

Another L taken
    By who? You? History does not remember second place. You're the first loser. Ask Steeze what second place means (no hate brah but maybe you can check this clown for us all).

Imagine LOSING and turning around in here bragging about it to me like I lost. Even Saalty isn't this stupid. This is next level stupid for real.
    -SoutheastBeast1