illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Squat shoes (heeled) with wide toe box?

Since my squat frequency has gone up, it appears my Nike Romaleos 2 are too tight at the toe box. They’re squeezing my toes together causing pain between toes 1-4 (all toes except pinky toe).

Looking for recommendations for lifters with a wide toe box. There’s two brands I’m aware of due to great reviews but just looking to see what other options are out there:
    TYR and Do-Win

Any suggestions?
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jees seems like the PL section is dead.

Where did all the PLers go to?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post
    Since my squat frequency has gone up, it appears my Nike Romaleos 2 are too tight at the toe box. They’re squeezing my toes together causing pain between toes 1-4 (all toes except pinky toe).

Looking for recommendations for lifters with a wide toe box. There’s two brands I’m aware of due to great reviews but just looking to see what other options are out there:
    TYR and Do-Win

Any suggestions?

Ugh, that squeezing toe box pain is no fun at all when squatting heavy! Sounds like it may be time for an upgrade to the Romaleos. TYR and Do-Win are both good options known for their wide toe spaces. A few other brands to possibly check out - Adidas Adipower have decent width, as do Reebok Legacy Lifters. Some lifters also really like Sabo Skovs for versatility in the toe splay. You might also find that weightlifting shoes with the straps instead of laces allow for a bit more room and custom fit to your feet. Maybe try some on in a store if you can. Good luck finding the right pair - nothing worse than shoe pain messing with your lifts!

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty sure that TYR are the ones you're after. Specifically designed with a wide toe box and from what I can tell the reviews are pretty stellar. I can't speak from personal experience though, since I have been using Nike and Adidas exclusively (I have narrow feet).
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Thanks gents.

I decided to order the TYR L-1 Lifters.

Unfortunately, will have to wait til first week of December since apparently size 13 US Mens isn’t as commonly produced.

Appreciate your inputs!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post
    Thanks gents.

I decided to order the TYR L-1 Lifters.

Unfortunately, will have to wait til first week of December since apparently size 13 US Mens isn’t as commonly produced.

Appreciate your inputs!
    Same here.

Originally Posted by Raquel0 View Post
    Same here.
    I’ve been able to test them out for three squat sessions, damn what an improvement! I love them.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How are the shoes OP? I read that that brand has a soft sole which isn't great for certain lifts.
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge