Thread: Censure

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Censure

The House has Censured Tlaib, the only Palestinian American in Congress, accusing her of calling for the destruction of Israel.

I don't what this means and I don't care, but I've always thought this lady is very dangerous.

While Pockets has a hard-on for posting threads about Margie, he's crickets regarding this lady, she must not make his news feeds.

Again, I don't care, just calling out our great forum reporter on a chitty job, not done.
    Autenic Kights Sing Hevy Stel and Hav Hands and Wriss of Steel!

Ant-Traitonal Pograms, Studet of Instinc Traiing

"The Mucle Feds Isef"- LWW

"Rily [LST NAME]............"

Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why is she dangerous? For pointing out the genocide Israel is committing against the Palestinians? The Israel police are even beating their own people who are calling for peace. The government of Israel is on the same level of terrorism as the Hamas.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post

I don't what this means and I don't care, but I've always thought this lady is very dangerous.
    It just means the House disproves of her statements. It has happened 26 times in the past 200+ years.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...epresentatives

If you look at the reasons on that list, you can see how use of the censure has evolved over time. Early on, it was used mostly to enforce the expected decorum of the age. Starting in the 1970s, it was used for more serious offenses that presumably didn't rise to the level of expulsion. Then, over the last few years, like most things, it has become more of a partisan tool, which you can see by the vote margins.

It is a bit humorous MTG had her own resolution last week to censure Tlaib and everyone in Congress was like no thanks and went with someone else’s resolution.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Again, I don't care"

"I've always thought this lady is very dangerous."

"crickets regarding this lady"

"Again, I don't care"

oh?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...iden-genocide/

wasington post front page.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

"Certified" Reel Nutz mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The House has Censured Tlaib,

I don't what this means

The House has Censured Tlaib,

crickets

You sound grumpy as usual.... I know that you don’t get out much, so here’s a pic from my hike this morning to cheer you up

You should try and get outside to let the wind blow the stick off ya....

Have a great day “My Little Pony”
    𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pockets, I can’t see your MEMEs, I’ve told you this before. Have fun laughing at something I can’t see.

And I’m not the praying type.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would you like to speak to a manager?

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Have a great day “My Little Pony”

Best journal on the board, you can learn how to get bigger and stronger faster, not slower with the crosschit MEME Brenda, Alex, Doug and Drewpree sets.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Best journal on the board, you can learn how to get bigger and stronger faster, not slower with the crosschit MEME Brenda, Alex, Doug and Drewpree sets.
    I have spent entirely too much time on this board in the journals and I can promise you the best journal on this board is not yours. That honor belongs to Ironwill.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    I have spent entirely too much time on this board in the journals and I can promise you the best journal on this board is not yours. That honor belongs to Ironwill.
    I glanced at it a decade ago, but what makes his better than the rest?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

I 100% agree with you on the Ironwill journal, loved his. I enjoy some of the posters here that journal as well and read them almost daily.

Here are some that are on the main page that I follow regularly and enjoy.

Kaz
    AJ
    Grouchy
    Kconnell
    StinnerOzz
    Stimac1976
    Narrator02
    Intenceman

There are many more that I have enjoyed over the years but they aren’t currently on the front page

I’ve glanced at that journal, looked pretty traditional. I guess your looking for food pictures and exercise photos.

As soon as I stated mine I got Covid, and had a arm issue right before that, so I haven’t even scratched the surface yet, still looking forward to actually training hard.

Traditional = boring.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    I glanced at it a decade ago, but what makes his better than the rest?
    Best is subjective but you won’t find too many on here who has his experience and wisdom and also the patience and heart to mentor anyone who asked in his journal. As I said I do still spend most of time on here in the journals, reading things that are often years in the past. It’s something I find interesting and have learned quite a bit from. Unfortunately he doesn’t post anymore but I would suggest if a beginner took the time to read through his journals they would learn pretty much all they would need to know about lifting, nutrition, etc.

Traditional = boring.

Only Boring if you let it.. Some would call what you do extremely boring.

IronWill forgot more about bodybuilding than you will ever know. You should give props and respect where it is due, perhaps you may get a little back.

Best journal on the board,

you can learn how to get bigger and stronger faster, not slower with the crosschit

Why are you so against Crossfit?

Any experience with it?

I love Crossfit, I wish it was a thing when I started, that’s more my niche.

Unfortunately there isn’t a gym near me so I visit one occasionally out of town and then I improvise.

Now I can watch their videos and I do watch their meets all the time..

Those fukkers are fit and it’s the way to go if you want to maximize strength and athletic performance

Some serious athletes in that sport.

Some Bodybulders have a hate for crossfit. Not that I am not accusing you of being a bodybuilder but you do seem to dislike iCrossFit for some reason.

Can you show us on the doll where the big bad crossfitter touched you?

you can learn how to get bigger and stronger faster, not slower with the crosschit
    Explain the slower part...

Some would call what you do extremely boring.

I don’t waste time with spinning the wheels set after set of cookie cutter reps.

I maximize the lift with short time periods.

I don’t know anyone who thinks a 80-100 rep squat is boring. No one does them rountinly because they essentially just don’t want to do something like that. The thought makes most srs lifters sick.

Crosschitters are actually the only folks that do 100rep squats so I actually have respect for crosschitters, I just think most of it are MEME exercises, take for instance the Turkish getup = MEME.

The basics like a barbell curl starting strict until you can’t do anymore strict reps then start cheating for 40, 50, 60+ reps will hit you like you never felt. I did a set of 43reps today and because of the tennis elbow I had to nurse the arm, so I didn’t fully extend (hey even crosschit promotes cheating), but anyway I targeted the traps in areas I was lagging, very interesting here. Then about 5minutes after I was done the biceps were pumped hardcore.

What else do you think I should spin my fuking wheels on after that? Plus I hit a PR on 100+ # plate BORs before that. Do you know or your retired buddy know how a heavy plate BOR hits you far far better than the MEME barbell rows (I don’t have anything against barbell rows, but you will get a whole different insight if you ever tried what I’m doing). I’m planning on hitting well over 200# on plate BORs which the weight isn’t distributed and you can’t cheat as bad like of barbell, and you don’t need straps.

I’m a pioneer in this thing. I’ve posted more concepts you’ve never seen in the last 2weeks AND I haven’t posted all them, I gots more coming!!!

Defensive much Porkchop? My comment below was to your initial comment saying something was boring.

Traditional = boring.

Only Boring if you let it.. Some would call what you do extremely boring.

It was meant to bring awareness that people view things differently and what you think is boring may not be viewed that way by others and vice versa and that's perfectly ok.

I’m a pioneer in this thing.
    I hope that you are sitting down..

You aren't Charles Ingalls, this isn't Little House on the Prairie and you aren't pioneering anything.

It's a lot more like you are new to the game and reinventing the wheel.

Do you know or your retired buddy know how a heavy plate BOR hits you
    Like this for example, I have been doing them a long time, I recall doing them when you were probably still jumping from nut to nut. When Unloading the T-Bar, I used them as a row finisher with my back pre exhausted.

If you run around here like the Jehovah Witness of barbells, knocking on everyone's door and shoving your garbage down their throat, expect feedback.

Your way is not the only way and it sure as hell isn't the best either.

Be Humble, the narcissistic approach isn't working. You don't need to be knocking other sports or techniques in an effort to make yours look like the best.

That may have worked in grade school but there is a reason why 99.99 % of the people left that sh!t back on the playground.

Now before you throw the laptop or kick the cat. Bear in mind that this is simply my view, you and others may view it differently. Guess What?

That's Perfectly Ok...

My training is done, breakfast is complete and now it's time to throw a pack on, go for a nice hike and cook up a meal in the bush.

Have a great day and bust some PR's you sparkling ray of sunshine.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 11-10-2023 at 04:19 AM.

It's a lot more like you are new to the game and reinventing the wheel.

Like this for example, I have been doing them a long time, I recall doing them when you were probably still jumping from nut to nut. When Unloading the T-Bar, I used them as a row finisher with my back pre exhausted.

Here’s where you are wrong-

I’m actually NOT reinventing the wheel, I’m bringing back forgotten lifting, and the reason it’s forgotten is because the cookie cutters are used to “equipment” and what everyone else is doing, example Hack lift was invented by George Hackenschmit.

I’m a pioneer though because I have made discoveries on my own, with some of it.

Hey Pockets, let me clue you in though, I just like to post about lifting and not doing something everyone else does, I really don’t even want the mass doing what I’m doing. I don’t want to do anything that can become cookie cutter.

With your example, you are just spinning your wheels by doing that, that’s a funny cookie cutter term too “finisher” LOL. And it’s not even close to what I’m doing. I loaded over 140# on a loading pin to ROW that plate. The load is way harder than other rows, as you are forced to have that load inline with your lats.

Compare and contrast - I can do barbell rows with 120 for over 40 reps, I might be able to do only half those reps with a plate and extra weight on a loading pin.

What’s the point of doing any finisher after that? You are better off coming back in 2-days and beating that last set.

Now if you took off the plate and started doing front raises as your finisher, that would make more sense.

Your welcome for the tip!

Is that all you got, I can’t even see it?

And here’s another pioneer discovery, so I never did any pec or bench work for many many years, like 15+ so I’m behind, or any arm bodybuilding stuff.

Here’s what I learned on my own, not from anyone else or any research, floor presses for super high reps and done even up to 5-7days a week at times juices up the arms fast, specifically the bracialis and triceps, close grip.

I applied this discovery and I’m using it now for shoulders doing a shoulder exercise about everyday, I’m doing about 20 reps though at highest for shoulders.

It’s working!

That’s why I say I’m a pioneer.

Rich Piana once said that bodybuilders we’re doing well with 40+ rep sets but he said you had to be using drugs, he was wrong about that. The high reps work for naturals very very well just as good, however being natural you have to keep it to 1-2sets but as a natural you can do this daily if you wanted and listen to the body.

Another pioneer discovery!

'''
    I

'''
    Can’t see what you posted.

The Weak post MEMEs