thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Anyone have a kid in their school that was a legitimate sociopath/psychopath

In our elementary school we had a kid who seemed perfectly normal on the front. Me and a couple of my friends hung out with him a bit and he seemed like a cool guy, boring if anything.

Anyway TLR, my one friend was over at his house the one time. He had a mouse in his room so he caught it with a glue trap and took a lighter and burned off its whiskers, burned its tail, and several other extremely disturbing things. Said when he was telling him about it he was telling him in just some blank expression like it was some normal everyday thing, like he legitimately didn't know how messed up of a thing he did.

Friendo told us and we legit never even made eye contact with the kid again. None of us ever told anyone else about it and I have no idea why, very dumb thing to do as that kid could have turned out to be a serious threat.

Anyone else have a similar kid they grew up with?

stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My brother. Never thought much of it but looking back, my brother never cried or showed any sort of emotion other than anger.

lessthanthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lessthanthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lessthanthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lessthanthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lessthanthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lessthanthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lessthanthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lessthanthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lessthanthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lessthanthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lessthanthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    went to school with a kid that only watched saw series on repeat
    "better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war" - mother theresa

friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    had one kid who acted 24/7 like he was in the army, whose mom one time came in to school in some thrift store fatigues and made him do pushups yelling at him and everything, who then started a fb page about some mythical "war" and gave updates on the "war" for years after

i worked with this one kid (just out of HS) who was weird asf (even weirder than OP). would stand up and twirl his arms around like some flamboyant ballerina, change his personality one day to the next, act like the dumbest kid here & there, then act all smart, oddly stare at objects near peoples faces making the people think he was staring at them making them say "stop staring at me youre making it weird," invite criticism on himself IE openly admit anything or play dumb as if he made mistakes so long as it got him attention no matter how feminine it was, sometimes couldnt understand the most basic instructions you could give him, was a foreign kid from china and you can tell he still had some allegiance to it. all around just weird as absolute fuk. oh yeah, and hes in the military.
    Bills crew / Bud Light crew / extra onion crew / M&P crew / lcp2 crew / ap3 crew / Trump crew / mcdonalds app crew / cat-owner crew / Tin Cup crew / self-checkout crew / country music crew / RIP snails crew

DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    we had a kid who called himself nazi Joe and he ended up getting busted for planning to shoot up the school lol

he also got in trouble for shooting someone's buffalo/bison with a shotgun at like 16
    *Of the ugly or strange look Crew*
    *🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷*
    *To crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet — to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women Crew*
    *Pureblood Chad Crew*
    *6'1 Master Race Crew*

ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    one kid said he ate dog food on regular basis. no one believed him, so he started bringing it to school once in a white to demonstrate. then one time some kid started trolling him, so he tried to shove him out of the window. ended up getting suspended, and sent straight to the mental institution. i think they let him back in after a year or so.

had another kid who was 100% normal. was very outgoing, friends with everyone, played sports, etc. years later i saw a news article about him becoming an extremist of religion of peace. he was caught plotting an attack. i believe that him and his accomplices got life in prison.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DrugsToGetBig View Post
    we had a kid who called himself nazi Joe and he ended up getting busted for planning to shoot up the school lol

he also got in trouble for shooting someone's buffalo/bison with a shotgun at like 16
    I grew up with a Nazi kid too srs. I dunno if anyone remembers my threads from 2013-2014 about my suspicion that he was gonna become a terrorist, but yeah he got arrested multiple times for:

-Spray painting swastikas all over the neighborhood
    -Burning down a shed on some random woman’s property
    -Writing the N-word in someone’s lawn
    -Smashing car windows for fun
    -Writing “fuk the police” on the siding of random houses
    -Calling in a bomb threat to the local high school

Among other psychotic things.

The irony is that he was a Ukrainian immigrant. Eventually he started posting pictures of himself with guns online, ranting about jihad and literally posting on ******** instructions on how to make a Molotov cocktail. He was also one of these lunatic who said the Boston bomber Tsarnaev was innocent.

Last I heard the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force was investigating him (100% ded fkin srs) but that was 8 years ago. A couple times a year I’ll Google his name to see if he snapped tho. Thankfully nothing since.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    my buddy in college had to get a new room assignment like four weeks into freshman year cause he said his roommate was insane. I can't remember any of the specifics but I remember thinking the stuff sounded bad but this guy is kind of a pussy so I didn't think it was that bad. I don't remember ever meeting him but people swear I did.

anyway yea he never finished school and like a few years after we graduated he murdered a family.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There was a few wannabe gangster thug kinda kids, definitely little psychos back in the day. I imagine they are either dead or in prison by now.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Every snowflake is unique.

Stop being a snowflake op. Kids will be kids.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

marilynJoerogan is just really nice. (+1000) marilynJoerogan is just really nice. (+1000) marilynJoerogan is just really nice. (+1000) marilynJoerogan is just really nice. (+1000) marilynJoerogan is just really nice. (+1000) marilynJoerogan is just really nice. (+1000) marilynJoerogan is just really nice. (+1000) marilynJoerogan is just really nice. (+1000) marilynJoerogan is just really nice. (+1000) marilynJoerogan is just really nice. (+1000) marilynJoerogan is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was on a class full of aspd kids. They was all dumb as fuk.

�็็็็ กิิิิิิิ ิิิิิ$ ก็็ drakkarman's Avatar
    drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    there was this one kid who poop in the movie theater

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    No but my ex is a legit sociopath.

Not a psychopath though because he is too impulsive and emotional. Psychopaths are more cold blooded and strategic.

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post
    I grew up with a Nazi kid too srs. I dunno if anyone remembers my threads from 2013-2014 about my suspicion that he was gonna become a terrorist, but yeah he got arrested multiple times for:

The irony is that he was a Ukrainian immigrant. Eventually he started posting pictures of himself with guns online, ranting about jihad and literally posting on ******** instructions on how to make a Molotov cocktail. He was also one of these lunatic who said the Boston bomber Tsarnaev was innocent.

Last I heard the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force was investigating him (100% ded fkin srs) but that was 8 years ago. A couple times a year I’ll Google his name to see if he snapped tho. Thankfully nothing since.
    Is that ironic?
    * Rawdog crew * Creampie crew * Poverty crew *

Haven't worn a condom since middle school crew

* HTC crew *

thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post

lol holee fuk mate. What kinda parents did that kid have?

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well I only went to high school for like 3 weeks but in middle school didn't have any legit crazy people but there was a lot of crazy antics

My school was a lot like that movie lean on me.. can remember in shop class the teacher would get bullied. They would throw his things on the roof of the portable, bust his car windows, this one guy's brother was in one of the neighborhood gangs and he came up their one day and told.hom his brother better get an A over an A on his report card. Or this and that would happen to him. Sure enough report card day he got an A over an A. I felt sorry for this guy. He was super nice. He ended up getting fired when one of the other teachers in the portable next to his walked in and seen all the shenanigans that were going on.

Really look back and have nothing but disguist for my mother for even allowing me to go to a school like that. She was too busy being drunk and high to give a chit.
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone on the misc was that kid

GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IlChosenOne View Post
    Is that ironic?
    Ukraine is filled with Jews from what I understand and his last name is derived from a Hebrew word (although I’m not sure he was ethnically a Ukrainian Jew).

His activities were filled with irony srs.

Originally Posted by thebrainiac View Post
    lol holee fuk mate. What kinda parents did that kid have?
    Dunno. He immigrated to America when we were in middle school. Not bad parents from what I could tell. He seemed like one of those kids who was born with the wires crossed. I remember hearing stories from other kids in class who were friends of his that he’d beat up his mom. I don’t think they could control him.

mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ya in high school, forget his name but he was a bit of a loner that became kind of an enforcer for the drug dealers. Guy was legit terrifying, he caved some poor ****ers head in with a hammer and seemed to enjoy doing it. Real iceman vibes, he’s most likely in jail, hopefully the fukers dead and in hell where he belongs. People like that need to be put down before they victimize people

Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think pretty much every school had a few of those. Sometimes they were bullied, sometimes they were the bully. Usually depended on practical stuff like how well they could fight, and make others follow them.

By college/adulthood most normal people realized that they are fuk ups.
    I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.

nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kid in my grade legit killed his parents and sister and the family dog and split to Florida for some girl he met online.

squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

jk.

maybe jk.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post

Not a psychopath though because he is too impulsive and emotional. Psychopaths are more cold blooded and strategic.
    You should look up the definition of psychopath vs. sociopath.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post

You sure have a lot of chit to say about ur exes pajeet. I wonder what they would say about you.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am convinced that when that one kid goes nuts and shoots the place up, every knew it would be him who did it.

You never hear about seemingly normal kids doing this stuff. Its always the nut job that everyone suspected in the first place.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda