Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

It’s almost impossible to make friends as an adult if you don’t drink

Everyone around me has a life that revolves around alcohol srs.

Every job I’ve had, I have been invited to hang out socially with various coworkers, male and female, and every time without fail it’s been to get drinks. Usually some overpriced restaurant for happy hour (whatever the fuk that means). Sometimes to a bar outright. When they find out I don’t drink alcohol they always look at me like I’m some kind of autistic fkin retard freak and then the people I had been friendly with slowly begin to distance themselves from me. It’s happened at all of my past 3 jobs.

Why are people so fkin consumed by alcohol that they can’t think of anything else to do in their leisure time?

Even worse is if you don’t drink, they assume you smoke “tobacco” because that chit has its own mainstream subculture now. When they learn I don’t do that either they REALLY think I’m crazy.

Anyone else know these feels?

Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don’t drink anymore

But that rings true for many universities… it’s either you’re a party kid or an outcast

I don’t party any more but nearly everyone I went to school with you look on LinkedIn and there at some top position of some Fortune 500 company and it’s like ye I remember when I had to drag you out of the doorway of some frat house because you were passed out on the floor

I don’t party anymore tho

FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post
    Everyone around me has a life that revolves around alcohol srs.

Every job I’ve had, I have been invited to hang out socially with various coworkers, male and female, and every time without fail it’s been to get drinks. Usually some overpriced restaurant for happy hour (whatever the fuk that means). Sometimes to a bar outright. When they find out I don’t drink alcohol they always look at me like I’m some kind of autistic fkin retard freak and then the people I had been friendly with slowly begin to distance themselves from me. It’s happened at all of my past 3 jobs.

Why are people so fkin consumed by alcohol that they can’t think of anything else to do in their leisure time?

Even worse is if you don’t drink, they assume you smoke “tobacco” because that chit has its own mainstream subculture now. When they learn I don’t do that either they REALLY think I’m crazy.

Anyone else know these feels?
    So get some seltzer in a rocks glass and tell em its vodka soda if they ask. FFS, this is an easy work around if you're genuinely concerned about lookin autistic for not drinking.
    'shark crew' master race
    Victory over nosharkcrew declared 6.2.23
    'nosharkcrew' is buncha jabbie smoothbrains listed below

-Wincel (obviously alting as CockSalesman)
    -SmashinYoungVag (oof so hard on your posts bro)
    -envisu (bro, you're the dumbest kunt in the thread thinking you're the smartest)
    -OneLegSquats (dumbest **** ever)
    -mulletwarrior (JFL)
    -meanstringbean
    -darkninja67
    -CopeOnIt
    -2004Miscer
    -WABeast
    -SteinerSteve
    -digital022
    -Destor

viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you considered meeting people elsewhere other than a bar?

Join a martial arts or crossfit gym, join a mountain bike club, go to a skatepark, if you're a pheg nerd go to a games shop and participate in a game night.

Find friends through pursuing activities that you enjoy that aren't doing drugs and getting drunk
    money, cars, clothes and hoes is all a miscer knows

nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thats why light beer exists. you can still be social and not get plastered and ruin the next day with a hangover.

coors light crew
    -MS Paint/Chop crew
    -GIF crew
    -Tradie crew
    -No mask/vaccine crew

Neg on site for reddit and tiktok threads dedsrs

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by viccruise420 View Post

Join a martial arts or crossfit gym, join a mountain bike club, go to a skatepark, if you're a pheg nerd go to a games shop and participate in a game night.

Find friends through pursuing activities that you enjoy that aren't doing drugs and getting drunk
    This. Bond over hobbies or interests?
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

🥋 A Karate Kid age 64 🔥 Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz

^^^ this.

Also, Bodybuilding.com (both forums and bodyspace) used to be a great place to find kindred spirits, I mean like-minded enthusiasts.
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Journals > Samurai, Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373&page=200
    📌 Please Call me Kaz, a 64-year-old 🥋 Karate Kid in Tokyo.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

^ this

all the friends I have made in my 40s came from the strongman gym and group training

edit: semi-wizarded by Kaz
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Samraiwise View Post
    ^^^ this.

Also, Bodybuilding.com (both forums and bodyspace) used to be a great place to find kindred spirits, I mean like-minded enthusiasts.
    Some of us are still here
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nickh04 View Post
    thats why light beer exists. you can still be social and not get plastered and ruin the next day with a hangover.

coors light crew
    This

I'm with OP I would 100% prefer to just remove alcohol entirely. But you should be able to tolerate having 1 beer and it's approximate 100 empty calories that you're forced to consume. It's a pretty small sacrifice for friends when you really think about it. You probably are a f*cking autistic retard if you can't figure out holding a bottle of beer as a prop (f*ck you don't even have to drink it all or barely any of it for that matte) isn't going to kill you to come across as normal.

This isn't high school. No one will be counting the number of drinks you consume. So just get one and chill with it. In b4 I shouldn't have to do this. Well then you don't want friends I guess

p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This... I never understand when people say what opie said, and it's a lot of people who say this... What are your interests or hobbies. One of the few positives of social media is it makes it easy to find like minded people. but if your a social retard and if people don't approach you, you dont approach them.. than you get bigger problems.

TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This is good advice in theory and you might be able to get away with doing that activity itself with the people you meet. But eventually who you meet in those activities will likely want to go grab a drink or do something that revolves around drinking. That really is the truth. And if you start declining those things then they'll likely stop inviting you to do things as a byproduct of it. Probably not even intentionally but it's just what happens.

brb join a sports league. brb everyone wants to grab drinks after the game.... yeah you're not escaping it. Stop being autistic ph aggots, grab 1 bottle of beer and chill with it using it as mostly a prop. You will in fact be ok.

jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Or maybe just order a beer and hold it? Why the moral grandstanding?

ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The one thing that really sucks about not being a drinker/having stopped drinking is the toll it takes on one's social life. It's undeniable that it does have a negative impact on social life. An insane amount of activities that adults do for fun end up revolving around alcohol in some way or another. It's not even enough to hang with them while they drink and you don't drink or say anything about it; many look at you weird just for not drinking, and that's annoying.

To be fair though, making friends as an adult can be hard no matter what you do. Most people wind up only making friends from work as they get older. I think a lot of it comes from them just not caring much about friendships anymore, and they spend what little free time they have to relax doing things that aren't super likely to net a person friends.

Originally Posted by jimbone21 View Post
    Or maybe just order a beer and hold it? Why the moral grandstanding?

Bro are you joking right now? Simply not ordering any alochol/ordering a soda or something while letting others do their own thing with booze looks 10x less weird than getting a beer and never drinking from it even after hours or whatever.

ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Drink 1 beer you puss lol, " it will hurt my gains "
    GAINS, GAINS, More GAINS

p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ontclone View Post
    Drink 1 beer you puss lol, " it will hurt my gains "
    i don't think opie even has a gym membership or a dumbell in his garage. I think he just doesn't like to drink.

ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by QuickShotSteve View Post
    thats what I typically do. Have 1 drink to be normal, and then just drink water/club soda. I dont say 'hurt my gains" just "I work out early in morning before work, if I dont do it then I won't do it at all so I take it easy in the evening" and i've never had anyone break my balls. Other option after having 1, just say, "I'm driving and I dont like to risk more than 1" people can respect that as well.

As long as you have 1 they dont think youre some autistic weirdo, or recovering alcoholic.

You want to know what a truly non-autistic way to handle it all is?

If you don't want alcohol, don't order alcohol. Just get a soda or something instead, and everyone can mind their own business for the most part. Nobody needs to sit around gossiping or putting any excess thought who ordered what. It doesn't get much more autistic than obsessing over someone else choosing not to drink alcohol.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have gone to happy hours with co-workers who either don't drink, are in recovery, or were not drinking very much at that time - no one cares
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    Two words.

Disc golf.

because drinking doesn't happen there
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ArnoldLibCuck View Post
    Bro are you joking right now? Simply not ordering any alochol/ordering a soda or something while letting others do their own thing with booze looks 10x less weird than getting a beer and never drinking from it even after hours or whatever.
    So drink it? This is simp mentality but the woman in this case is sobriety. There is no prize for not drinking a single drink, which won't even give you a buzz most likely. Stop being a try-hard. Vodka tonic has like 40 calories and if you go to the bar and get your own you can get it without the vodka if you really want to stick to some moral code. You just sound so ridiculous, OP.

Originally Posted by jimbone21 View Post
    So drink it? This is simp mentality but the woman in this case is sobriety. There is no prize for not drinking a single drink, which won't even give you a buzz most likely. Stop being a try-hard. Vodka tonic has like 40 calories and if you go to the bar and get your own you can get it without the vodka if you really want to stick to some moral code. You just sound so ridiculous, OP.

How autistic and try-hard do you need to be to spend any amount of time fussing over someone choosing not to drink alcohol when they mind their own business and don't bring up sobriety or anything else about it to you?

Why do you assume someone's reasons for not drinking are just to be a try-hard? There are numerous reasons someone might choose not to drink. The fact that you think that's any of your business, or even matters to you, is what's truly ridiculous.

baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're just ugly OP. I can make friends anywhere.

Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    It's not weird not to drink on the course.

It's weird not to drink in a bar setting.
    that's true, not not smoking weed on the course...

it's not that weird - hell I knew bar tenders who were in recovery
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Two very easy ways to make friends:

1. Go to Church and join a Sunday school class.
    2. Have kids and have them play sports.

You will make a ton of friends.

Originally Posted by Soonerjohn View Post
    Two very easy ways to make friends:

1. Go to Church and join a Sunday school class.
    2. Have kids and have them play sports.

You will make a ton of friends.
    LOL - I intentionally stand far away from all the other parents at my kid's sports events.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can always go, not drink, and shoot some pool.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I disagree, OP, have you ever been to a library?

WELL THEN
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All of the times I’ve ever had sex with the 3 different girls I’ve slept with, I’ve been drunk

I’m not sure I could even have sex sober

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What are you worried about? Your non existent natty gains?

Just have a few drinks you flaming ****get
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

Generation X Capitalist GordonXXX's Avatar
    GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    everyone wants to be my friend. friends of friends, guys at the gym, guys in the neighborhood, guys at the bar. i have enough friends tho. i wish i was approached as much by hot young girls as i am by dudes wanting to be my friend.

i don't want to go out with random dudes. i want to go out with my real friends that i've known for decades.