Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wimpking View Post
    Sounds tough, but I don't see how you can give a crap about a girl who says she doesn't love you to your face after 2 years. door meet ass, QQ cya.
    lol QQ, I do that too, whered u learn it from.

Anyways, I duno man, But honestly im feeling alot better, I sent her one more email and I think I just accepted the way things are. I told her i accepted the way things are and hope she has a good life and to take care and i think i actually accept this all for myself. Feeling really good about that email, told her maybe one day we can be friends in a few years down the road. I know ill still miss i do miss her, but its not hurting as bad right now. Just neeed to make sure i can keep in this state of mind that everything is fine.
    I'm never waking up again, so I'll never have to find out what you did.

Each day it's harder to pretend.
    That your eyes aren't lying as much as your mouth did.
    I'd grab your head by your hair and I'd hack it off.
    And put it on display at the front of the yard on a stick that's decorated with a little pink bow
    and a sign that says "Her friends and family should have taught her more about love."

saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dethmetalanimal View Post
    she flat out told you she doesn't love you anymore, time to move on. sounds like you two were fighting alot anyway.
    she always said we fought alot, wed have a little petty arguement once a week maybe, something stupid like why didnt she tell me earlier she heard the hot water tap leaking nothing big. But once every 5 months or so wed have a big one, i dont think 4 big fights is nothing to call a relationship over. specially when those big fights were from little fights.

God it hurts to think about why she threw such a good thing away. I treated her so good. God dont make me think about it lol!

And put it on display at the front of the yard on a stick that's decorated with a little pink bow
    and a sign that says "Her friends and family should have taught her more about love."

sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Ultimate Solution:

PIITB

/thread
    "The gods of the valleys are not the gods of the mountains"
    -U.S. Army Mountain Warfare School motto

sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by saosin19 View Post
    Well I found out abit ago I have pretty low testosterone levels. Im guessing this could help explain why im such a bitch and low confidence?
    Sure, if you like excuses.

Originally Posted by sHaDyOneDeath View Post
    Sure, if you like excuses.
    lol, no denying that i am a bitch when it comes to this kinda thing. Ill admit ive cried tons of times over it. I have been feeling pretty fine since i sent her a goodbye email apologys for argueing with her all the times n hope shes regrets it to and hope to be friends one day down the road.

just hope when it comes time to sleep i dont think about her when theres nothing to do but think =/

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lol QQ, I do that too, whered u learn it from.

Anyways, I duno man, But honestly im feeling alot better, I sent her one more email and I think I just accepted the way things are. I told her i accepted the way things are and hope she has a good life and to take care and i think i actually accept this all for myself. Feeling really good about that email, told her maybe one day we can be friends in a few years down the road. I know ill still miss i do miss her, but its not hurting as bad right now. Just neeed to make sure i can keep in this state of mind that everything is fine.
    Man, you shouldn't have sent that email. Now she thinks you are even more of a bitch for sending it. You think she gives a fuk about your feelings? Hell no. She doesn't love you anymore and she even told you. Come on man, drop all contact with her like these guys have told you. The only chance you have is to drop all contact. If she comes back cool, if not, you gotta move on.

But honestly, I don't know why you would even wanna get back with someone that told you she didn't love you anymore. You would have these same problems in the future. It would happen all over again.

she always said we fought alot, wed have a little petty arguement once a week maybe, something stupid like why didnt she tell me earlier she heard the hot water tap leaking nothing big. But once every 5 months or so wed have a big one, i dont think 4 big fights is nothing to call a relationship over. specially when those big fights were from little fights.

God it hurts to think about why she threw such a good thing away. I treated her so good. God dont make me think about it lol!
    She probably was losing her interest in you and was just picking fights just so she would have more excuses to break up.

lol, no denying that i am a bitch when it comes to this kinda thing. Ill admit ive cried tons of times over it. I have been feeling pretty fine since i sent her a goodbye email apologys for argueing with her all the times n hope shes regrets it to and hope to be friends one day down the road.

just hope when it comes time to sleep i dont think about her when theres nothing to do but think =/
    lol..goodbye email. You sound like such a bitch. Sorry man but I KNOW she feels the same.

I have done the same though, so I speak from experience. She doesn't respect you, so don't even give her the time of day of even letting her know you still think about her.

Move on, don't talk to her or answer her calls, emails, anything Have some self respect man. Be a man, not a bitch. Flirt with other women.
    Last edited by ryannath; 05-19-2008 at 09:11 PM.

Originally Posted by ryannath View Post
    Man, you shouldn't have sent that email. Now she thinks you are even more of a bitch for sending it. You think she gives a fuk about your feelings? Hell no. She doesn't love you anymore and she even told you. Come on man, drop all contact with her like these guys have told you. The only chance you have is to drop all contact. If she comes back cool, if not, you gotta move on.

But honestly, I don't know why you would even wanna get back with someone that told you she didn't love you anymore. You would have these same problems in the future. It would happen all over again.

She probably was losing her interest in you and was just picking fights just so she would have more excuses to break up.

lol..goodbye email. You sound like such a bitch. Sorry man but I KNOW she feels the same.

I have done the same though, so I speak from experience. She doesn't respect you, so don't even give her the time of day of even letting her know you still think about her.

Move on, don't talk to her or answer her calls, emails, anything Have some self respect man. Be a man, not a bitch. Flirt with other women.
    At first I thought hating her would help but it didnt. So I thought id just say i accept that were broken up now etc and end it from there. I am feeling more stable. Still upset. but more stable atleast. So ive droped all contact, i would have her back if i could but im not gona talk to her, what do i do if she contacts or call me? act cool still? ask for her back? act not interested?

brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    At first I thought hating her would help but it didnt. So I thought id just say i accept that were broken up now etc and end it from there. I am feeling more stable. Still upset. but more stable atleast. So ive droped all contact, i would have her back if i could but im not gona talk to her, what do i do if she contacts or call me? act cool still? ask for her back? act not interested?
    IF she calls, and I do mean if because you shouldn't be living your life right now hoping she calls, you should play it cool. Answer it, and let her get in her reason for calling before resorting to any desperate acts of trying to get her back, and don't get too hopeful either. A lot of chicks just like to keep their ex bfs as friends so her calling you won't necessarily mean that she will even want you back.

If I were in your situation I would probably let it go to voicemail and see what she wanted for a couple reasons. If she calls just wanting to be friends, becoming friends with her before you are over her will just delay the healing process, get your hopes up, and make you go through this terrible process of losing her all over again. Also, she may get caught up in thought like most girls do when you don't answer the phone and wonder if you don't have feelings for her anymore or found someone else, all good things to be running through her mind that will make her really want you back.

Right now the only thing you can control is your life so I truely hope that you are getting back on track with your life and talking to other women etc. And I do wish you luck because I have an eerie feeling that you are going to be hung up on this one for a while.

Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sorry OP you keep failing at this brah...

i know its hard but just dont contact her AT ALL

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    saosin19
    1/2 man 1/2 amazing

^^ what a JOKE shouldn't be something else...
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Act like you don't care. Stop calling her/answering her calls. Block her on MSN, and delete her from your contacts. Delete her from online social networks. If you see her in person, be friendly but do not be affectionate and pretend like you've already moved on.

I know it's hard, and painful, but it's for the best because one of two things will happen if you do this:

- She'll realize how much she really misses you and that she does still love you (but don't get your hopes up in case it doesn't happen).
    - Or it will just make getting over her a bit easier and quicker. The more you allow her to still remain in your life the more difficult it will be.

Hang in there, you'll be okay

Originally Posted by ovoleg View Post
    sorry OP you keep failing at this brah...

i know its hard but just dont contact her AT ALL
    real hard man
    Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    saosin19
    1/2 man 1/2 amazing

^^ what a JOKE shouldn't be something else...
    its a joke in the first place, stole it off some other guys thing

Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fck nah, my ex doesnt even want to b friends and we ended it on a good note. I actually tried to stay friends(serious no want relationship)...she blew me off a few times and i was like "forget it"...i aint wasting my time on losers

romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    x2 cut contact

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    real hard man

its a joke in the first place, stole it off some other guys thing
    dude man up shes a bitch you are 22 she left with another guy face it..
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Originally Posted by briggszilla View Post
    Act like you don't care. Stop calling her/answering her calls. Block her on MSN, and delete her from your contacts. Delete her from online social networks. If you see her in person, be friendly but do not be affectionate and pretend like you've already moved on.

I know it's hard, and painful, but it's for the best because one of two things will happen if you do this:

- She'll realize how much she really misses you and that she does still love you (but don't get your hopes up in case it doesn't happen).
    - Or it will just make getting over her a bit easier and quicker. The more you allow her to still remain in your life the more difficult it will be.

Hang in there, you'll be okay
    thanks man, im going with that route, i do hope she does get back with me, but if she doesnt i cant stop it. It just amazes me how she can get up and walk away from over 2 years being together and already try and move on. i think that makes it hurt more, that shes already trying to get under new guys after just a few days. how can over 2 years mean jack ****? its actually more near 3 years.

real hard man
    brah most guys here answering are 18+...We've ALL been there(at least most of us). That is why we are giving you this advice.

do not call her or contact her...AT ALL. I know its hard but just when you want to pick up the phone and do it, call your best friend or someone else.

oh and this sh*t is fail already, even if she wants to get back together I vote for NO. Theres a reason why shes your ex, ths will only blow up in your face later again and you'll be older and spent much more of your youth dickin around with this broad

fck nah, my ex doesnt even want to b friends and we ended it on a good note. I actually tried to stay friends(serious no want relationship)...she blew me off a few times and i was like "forget it"...i aint wasting my time on losers
    honestly i think one of the biggest things hurting me is thinking of some other guy getting to see touch and feel the pussy that was mine for almost 3 years lol. That really kills me so bad, some other guy touching something that was mine for so long lol =/ know what i mean?

thanks man, im going with that route, i do hope she does get back with me, but if she doesnt i cant stop it. It just amazes me how she can get up and walk away from over 2 years being together and already try and move on. i think that makes it hurt more, that shes already trying to get under new guys after just a few days. how can over 2 years mean jack ****? its actually more near 3 years.
    whats your email address? I want you to email me when this fails again 2-3 years later and I can tell you, "I TOLD YOU SO"

move on shes not interested and this will NEVER work.

whats your email address? I want you to email me when this fails again 2-3 years later and I can tell you, "I TOLD YOU SO"

move on shes not interested and this will NEVER work.
    I think whats makin it hard for me is the other times we had a big fight n she left shed say shes not coming back n id say i dont want her back but shed be back that night or the next day. This time its for real and most of her stuff is gone. Yet i guess i been keeping thinking she'll come back like the times before.

Im tryin real hard man, shes off all my contacts list like ********, msn. Im trying real real hard, just cant shake this feeling still. I mean I guess i atleast have a heart for being with someone for almost 3 years but she dont.

I think whats makin it hard for me is the other times we had a big fight n she left shed say shes not coming back n id say i dont want her back but shed be back that night or the next day. This time its for real and most of her stuff is gone. Yet i guess i been keeping thinking she'll come back like the times before.

Im tryin real hard man, shes off all my contacts list like ********, msn. Im trying real real hard, just cant shake this feeling still. I mean I guess i atleast have a heart for being with someone for almost 3 years but she dont.
    it'll feel better in 1 week, pretty decent in a month and in 3 months you wont really care that much...

once you find someone else, you'll be glad you didnt stay with her.

TRUST

scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try to get her back...

BUT AT WHAT COST LOLOLOL
    The only reps that should matter are the ones that happen in the gym.
    I am weak :(
    Started May 2007

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Lol "man"...Briggszilla is not a man.lol.

And yeah I know what you mean. 3 years is a long time to just throw away, but she has made her choice. If you don't move on, she will start to actually hate you and you will be seen as the " crazy stalker ex."
    Last edited by ryannath; 05-20-2008 at 03:07 AM.

Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tootella View Post
    you don't need a gym membership.

1) go running
    2) body weight exercises (like jail workouts, push-ups and ****)
    3) eat right
    ha @ jail workouts. i remember we used to buy 16oz drinks off commissary and fill up a laundry bag and curl it.

Definately don't miss those days...
    www.freeworkoutlog.com - U Aware?

STI Guru & Overanalyzer hypnotic's Avatar
    hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by alex9800 View Post
    ur 22yrs .. grow some balls
    Wow... You're a dickhead.

OP - I agree with ovoleg
    Last edited by hypnotic; 05-20-2008 at 07:40 AM.
    SURVIVOR: BLACK THURSDAY 9/8/05
    The Great Bodybuilding.com MISC Board Massacre

Previous LG M1T Logs

Originally Posted by hypnotic View Post
    Wow... You're a dickhead.

OP - I agree with ovoleg
    thanks but i think the OP is obsessed and wont listen. If she calls him to hang out he'll drop all plans and rush to her like a puppy dog...i can tell

Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude, your story is identical to mine and mine happened 3 months ago. I'm 22 and my girl just turned 21 and after a 2 year relationship just said she doesn't love me. I know for a fact had I just left it alone when she broke up with me and gave her her space she would've come back but I forced the issue and now she's totally moving on. LEAVE IT ALONE, NO CONTACT. I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH. If you keep going back she'll see you as unstable and weak. You know, even if she does date other people, as long as your strong NOW, there may be a chance she comes back in the future after dating a douchebag or two.
    Warrior In Training

Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ehhhhhh?

TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    never take advice about women from other women. its like asking osama bin laden where the terrorist camps are
    Haha reped.

luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey well, I never thought i'd have to post here about my gf but he goes. Well ex.

So we have a big arguement like every 4-6 months and she ends up leaving for a night or 2 to a friends house. (lots of couples have these kinda fights right)?

Well now finally after this arguement she left and said shes not coming back. She wasnt mad n talking to me normally n says she doesnt love me anymore. I got her to come over last night though, I bought her the exact same necklace I got her when we first started dating since its been broken. And anyways I get her back to my house n she just kept saying she wants to go back to her friends house n she didnt love me. She eventually left after like 30 mins or a hour and I got a kiss and a hug out of her but she assured me she doesnt love me anymore. But she let me kiss her n she kissed back and she still talks to me through msn..

Anyone got any idea's to get her back? Or does it seem like its far far to gone? Weve lived together for over 2 years and I love her to death I had my life planned with this girl forever.
    dont worry there are lots out there...go fishing for some....