dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

How would you approach women in a club environment?

Footage from the club last night. Most guys were just standing on the sidelines watching silently.

https://i.imgur.com/2rPyQzm.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/gNjg0eV.mp4

DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wtf is that club. Looks absolutely poverty,

Looks like one of my middle school dance parties just getting started, dead srs. And even in middle school our dance floor was more poppin than that after everyone loosened up.

Lmfao

But seriously, if you are single and going to the club, have a good time, give no fks, and talk to some chicks. I regret not approaching more as I always had a good time when I did.

It’s super casual just ask what they are drinking, if they wanna do a shot, grab their name. Or start tearing up the dance floor if you are tall + well dressed you’ll get chicks that come to you srs. Idk how to explain it sometimes magic just happens out there and next thing you know you have sloots dancing with you touching with you

Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao rektd

This the whitest chit I’ve seen in a while op those two in the first video had me rolling dancing like NPCs lol!
    And the burlesque ish is so cringe I don’t have any idea how you would approach in THAT club. Vibes are so off

Goat way to approach is to approach her whole group. Don’t even talk to the one you want first your goal is to immediately lower their guard so they’re ok with her going home with you.
    After that all you have to do is have the most fun of anyone else in the club. The sloots will come to you. Most guys are standing in the corner waiting for something to happen. You and your boys gotta be the life of the party.

xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    club looks awful

anyways, getting chicks at clubs is just about having a good time and not giving a ****

go to the dance floor and tear it up

getting girls at clubs and chit is all about eye contact and reading body language

if you're being the desperate guy walking around trying to get chicks im telling you it wont happen, just go have fun on the dancefloor and pick up signs
    Balanced Test Crew

mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Normal way

Bobbypoi is a complete loser! (-2000) Bobbypoi is a complete loser! (-2000) Bobbypoi is a complete loser! (-2000) Bobbypoi is a complete loser! (-2000) Bobbypoi is a complete loser! (-2000) Bobbypoi is a complete loser! (-2000) Bobbypoi is a complete loser! (-2000) Bobbypoi is a complete loser! (-2000) Bobbypoi is a complete loser! (-2000) Bobbypoi is a complete loser! (-2000) Bobbypoi is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Looks like a club from The SIMS

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Be like Zyzz op
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Be like Zyzz op
    That's an amusing answer, but also true.

The video and song for Sharp Dressed man, is the answer.

All women have to do is be typically "sexy" and they could have a five dollar dress on that shows their breasts, they must have them, and some guy will not care how much the dress costs.

Meanwhile, women are children and have to have name brand toys to get excited about. So, the guy must be dressed in clothes and say he has money and that are obvious.

A billionaire could go to a club in Carhart work clothes and he would be ignored. If Jamal from the ghetto had a fake gold chain and knockoff designer clothes, he would be having babies with the women in the club.

Women at clubs are "whores" looking to use their sexuality to land a guy with money, thus you must look like that.

The ZZ Top song is about that.
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    That's an amusing answer, but also true.

The video and song for Sharp Dressed man, is the answer.

All women have to do is be typically "sexy" and they could have a five dollar dress on that shows their breasts, they must have them, and some guy will not care how much the dress costs.

Meanwhile, women are children and have to have name brand toys to get excited about. So, the guy must be dressed in clothes and say he has money and that are obvious.

A billionaire could go to a club in Carhart work clothes and he would be ignored. If Jamal from the ghetto had a fake gold chain and knockoff designer clothes, he would be having babies with the women in the club.

Women at clubs are "whores" looking to use their sexuality to land a guy with money, thus you must look like that.

The ZZ Top song is about that.
    LOL I remember that video back in the day . The hair on the women is hilarious. I remember my perms.

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    LOL I remember that video back in the day . The hair on the women is hilarious. I remember my perms.

Perms and giant hair ruled the day.

It was hair that you could not touch and took a girl an hour or more to create.

I'm glad that died out.

However, the video is fun and accurate!
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "All women have to do is be typically "sexy" and they could have a five dollar dress on that shows their breasts, they must have them, and some guy will not care how much the dress costs.

Meanwhile, women are children and have to have name brand toys to get excited about. So, the guy must be dressed in clothes and say he has money and that are obvious."

Not grasping mating priorities at all there.

Clubs & alcohol tend to drag everything down to the lowest, primitive mating priorities and rituals.

Men go for identifiably female with relative youth and fertility.

Women are not "children" who have to have brand name toys .... They go for resources.

That is not childish, that is evolutionary. The more resources the father has, the greater the chances of offspring survival.

(And before you say that men are only out for pump and dump and won't support any offspring even if they had them (so the priority is flawed), men often ended up acknowledging and supporting offspring from even casual hookups... Maybe none of their other kids survived, maybe the kid was the image of them and they liked that, maybe they had enough to go round so one more didn't matter etc etc.

One of the better known Kings of England was William the Conqueror, he was also known as William the Bastard, because he was one .. Result of his Dad's (a medieval Duke) situationship with a tanner (leather processor's) daughter. He was acknowledged as his Father's son, survived and he had some grit so he ended up becoming his successor. It's one example of many).

(And in the modern era in developed countries, women don't even have to take the risk of the Dad not supporting; they'll be obliged to pay maintenance by the courts (unless they can evade it).

Anyway bottom line, while other things matter too, men look primarily for fertility, women look primarily for resources. Nothing childish or shallow about it, it's millennia of evolution.
    Last edited by Maatkarah; 08-21-2022 at 10:16 AM.
    Simple minds need simple answers.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

All I know is I’ve had sone horrible luck lately approaching people. Girl I like at the gym the other day did not even respond when I approached her. Like literally turned her music off and then barely looked at mfe and turned it back on. I was like ouch. Then I said hello by to a wonan at the store and she actually had a nervous breakdown screaming leave me alone. I was llike Jesus