Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The judge who signed the warrant was appointed by trump just like the head if the fbi....hmmmm

PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm glad we have opportunities in this country to have debate/discussion/disagreement like we do here (a bit of a microcosm of the US as a whole).
    My contribution is the sadness at the vitriol and polarization of our politics and culture that lead to each side hating each other.
    I know, I've said it here before, but I do think in (most of) our lifetimes we'll see a political chasm so great the states will eventually form 2 nations and/or civil war.
    It's never too late!

5'6", 215

Results:
    2/26/22 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 501/325/540/1366 @ 209lb
    11/7/21 IPL drug tested world championships: 463/319/529/1311 @ 205lb
    6/20/21 USPA Western drug tested regionals: DQ (bombed squats) @ 192lb
    2/27/21 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 468/308/501/1278 @ 202lb
    10/10/2020 USPA FS meet: 407/303/474/1185 @ 212lb

Gym PRs:
    529/336/555

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    if Trump was found to have done what you alleged then there is no way on Gods green earth I’d endorse promote or advocate for him

And yes at times I’m a hypocrite, and other things, my character defects of which there are many, are just that, mine, I’m man enough to admit them, what’s your excuse ? Your a self righteous blowhard with a nasty attitude

CINO huh, I have to admit at times there may be some truth to it, my actions don’t always follow what I believe, but the interesting aspect of it is, I go back everyday to the source and most of the time try n do my best, some people like you, unfortunately bring out the not so good, a thorn in my side, with you it’s like a rash though,the fact is, I keep going back to the source and if you had an ounce of awareness about the source you would know, not that it is an excuse, but no one aside from the source is perfect
    I actually appreciate this response. You can continue to call me names but please for the love of Mango Jesus it's YOU'RE.

You think I'm a "thorn" because I force you to have to defend your words. You're painfully blinded by your ideology. As for me - think what ya want homie.

Source? You mean God, Jesus? Ha - I graduated from a Christian College and grew up a Roman Catholic who went to church on Sundays. I'm not completely ignorant here my guy. Your assumptions are on par with your ignorance you confidently display here ad nauseam. I like it

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Did your mom drop you on your head and if so was it intentional? I’d guess yes
    I bet you thought this was witty, old timer. When you've got nothing to add I guess this is it.
    Last edited by NotJtbny; 08-10-2022 at 09:12 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I'm not defending Donny, but how do you know he wants a civil war?
    I mean, there's plenty of evidence out there that would suggest that without actually saying it. You know, the "Good people on both sides" and "Stand back and stand by" quotes that we've all heard when it came to hate groups, the meetings that his handlers had with the Oathkeepers and Proud Boys before 1/6, and the fact that some of his followers are calling for civil war online. He still hasn't conceded that he lost the election, so what do you think his base supporters think of that? They feel cheated based on his lies, so they want revenge and they're afraid they'll "lose America." All of it is out there in plain sight.
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jbizzlechizzle View Post
    I mean, there's plenty of evidence out there that would suggest that without actually saying it. You know, the "Good people on both sides" and "Stand back and stand by" quotes that we've all heard when it came to hate groups, the meetings that his handlers had with the Oathkeepers and Proud Boys before 1/6, and the fact that some of his followers are calling for civil war online. He still hasn't conceded that he lost the election, so what do you think his base supporters think of that? They feel cheated based on his lies, so they want revenge and they're afraid they'll "lose America." All of it is out there in plain sight.
    Yawn.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    I actually appreciate this response. You can continue to call me names but please for the love of Mango Jesus it's YOU'RE.

You think I'm a "thorn" because I force you to have to defend your words. You're painfully blinded by your ideology. As for me - think what ya want homie.

Source? You mean God, Jesus? Ha - I graduated from a Christian College and grew up a Roman Catholic who went to church on Sundays. I'm not completely ignorant here my guy. Your assumptions are on par with your ignorance you confidently display here ad nauseam. I like it

I bet you thought this was witty, old timer. When you've got nothing to add I guess this is it.
    Naw, just an observation....

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Gubmit wants civil war for control. Donny is part of the plan.

Don’t you see the timing of this?

This is a script.

You said my politics suck but you are a fool if you think voting for pres will do anything.

Gubmit continues to stir up a bee hive, look what Nancy did, she poked a bear and then flew back home. What Nancy did was a job orchestrated by her employer.

NG, tell me I’m wrong here......

I ain’t voting, there is no point, I won’t join a group, but I will stand and defend myself and family.

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post

Exactly!

Originally Posted by LWW View Post

This is a script.

You said my politics suck but you are a fool if you think voting for pres will do anything.

Gubmit continues to stir up a bee hive, look what Nancy did, she poked a bear and then flew back home. What Nancy did was a job orchestrated by her employer.

I ain’t voting, there is no point, I won’t join a group, but I will stand and defend myself and family.
    Why don't you just go buy an island and live in anarchy, since that's what you anti-government guys want to do? I believe a government can be run well with the right people in place, as long as the will of the people is being met. Maybe I should throw my rose-colored glasses away and give up on the idea of a well-run country.

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Yawn.
    You have the intellectual fortitude of a flea.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Why don't you just go buy an island and live in anarchy, since that's what you anti-government guys want to do? I believe a government can be run well with the right people in place, as long as the will of the people is being met. Maybe I should throw my rose-colored glasses away and give up on the idea of a well-run country.

Why would you think there are “right” people to run a gubmit?

Do you think gubmit should get paid? Do you believe in lifetime service? If so, then there is NO such thing.

Independence is freedom. How can you say that forcing everyone to pay taxes or else go to prison is freedom?
    Why can’t these folks be cut off or PAY for taxes services if wished?

"Certified" Reel Nutz mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    CNN tonight:

Schumer has a bad case of Covid. Might be out for a while
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

You have the intellectual fortitude of a flea.
    You still posting here?

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Why would you think there are “right” people to run a gubmit?

Do you think gubmit should get paid? Do you believe in lifetime service? If so, then there is NO such thing.

Independence is freedom. How can you say that forcing everyone to pay taxes or else go to prison is freedom?
    Why can’t these folks be cut off or PAY for taxes services if wished?
    The people who don't serve the almighty dollar and do the will of the people. Money is the root of all evil and has corrupted the US and many other governments. Get the money out, fix the "gubmit." Politicians should serve the people who elected them, as was originally designed by the founders. No, I do not believe in lifetime service, but if a politician is doing a good job, they deserve to get re-elected.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Exactly!

Why don't you just go buy an island and live in anarchy, since that's what you anti-government guys want to do?
    ^^^^ That's not a bad idea Tater, you and NG could go halfsies on the island. Raise goats and coconuts.

You could write "Taxation is theft" and "Let's go Brandon" in the sand so all the aircraft could see it. Have a little boat called the SS Minnow.

Think about it, he could be the Skipper and you Gilligan on your own little paradise in the Pacific somewhere.

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

The people who don't serve the almighty dollar and do the will of the people. Money is the root of all evil and has corrupted the US and many other governments. Get the money out, fix the "gubmit." Politicians should serve the people who elected them, as was originally designed by the founders. No, I do not believe in lifetime service, but if a politician is doing a good job, they deserve to get re-elected.

Even if you get of money people in gubmit will use what people want to control them and gain power. This happened before money existed.

The people should be allowed to trade and sell and defend thier livlihood without gubmit interference.

Just because I’m against forcing taxation don’t mean that I wouldn’t pay tax for a service I WANT.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Lmao
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PhDPepper1111 View Post
    I'm glad we have opportunities in this country to have debate/discussion/disagreement like we do here (a bit of a microcosm of the US as a whole).
    My contribution is the sadness at the vitriol and polarization of our politics and culture that lead to each side hating each other.
    I know, I've said it here before, but I do think in (most of) our lifetimes we'll see a political chasm so great the states will eventually form 2 nations and/or civil war.
    The disappearance of reason within a society eventually leads to ruthlessness and cruelty within it, because reason is the only common arbiter between men. It is the only thing that prevents the particular will of one man from destroying another man who desires the opposite thing. When all men bow to reason within the public sphere, regardless of their personal will and preferences, we have a free and peaceful society. But when ideological self righteousness replaces rational argument the society is in danger. The illogic of Left-wing trends such as moral relativism,Gender Ideology,conditioning our children, equity for all, open borders an array of hateful unAmerican values and traditions with the intent of eliminating them, and their absolute resolve to impose themselves upon us all through righteous indignation, instead of convincing us by appealing to our reason, places our culture in jeopardy. A society without reason becomes an irrational mob that persecutes and destroys in the name of moral dogmas that it can never question.
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Here’s a fun fact for you folks who want progress and equal pay.

Before Trump owned Mara La Go it was owned by a women, when she died it was willed to the gubmit.

Here’s a fun fact for you folks who want progress and equal pay.

Before Trump owned Mara La Go it was owned by a women, when she died it was willed to the gubmit.

The only thing JTBNY can try and look for here is a spelling error, in which there is one, actually he never points out the word “gubmit”. Ain’t that interesting. There is another........

Donny in court today

Donny in court today

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Money is the root of all eviland has corrupted the US and many other governments. Get the money out, fix the "gubmit." Politicians should serve the people who elected them, as was originally designed by the founders.
    I don't understand how so many people get this so wrong. Money isn't inherently good or evil, the Christian Bible says , "the love of Money is the root of all evil."

As an aside you know that most politicians are successful Attorneys that could make a lot more in private practice than serving the people? Hell Trump lost millions by being POTUS, and AOC could go on a speaking tour and triple her income.

It's really a thankless job.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    I don't understand how so many people get this so wrong. Money isn't inherently good or evil, the Christian Bible says , "the love of Money is the root of all evil."

As an aside you know that most politicians are successful Attorneys that could make a lot more in private practice than serving the people? Hell Trump lost millions by being POTUS, and AOC could go on a speaking tour and triple her income.

Trump got a taste of power and wanted to be and still wants to be a king. As for losing money, years ago I read that when he was President, his New York residence had a lot of visitors that paid money for favors.

There was a period of time when it was illegal to give money to politicians. A few decades ago, most elected officials had regular jobs and could get elected without having millions in campaign donations. These are just facts. Since the supreme court ruled that corporations were essentially "people" and their money was essentially "free speech" we've seen a huge shift in who holds political power.

Not to mention, conservative republicans and corrupted democrats led us to believe for over 40 years now that the more money we gave to rich people, the more it would "trickle down" to the working people. That experiment has failed ridiculously. The middle class in the 70s was approaching 70% of the population, now it's less than 50%.

Is it really a thankless job to be in the Whitehouse? Sure, when you abuse your power and put yourself in the crosshairs of the FBI and NY State. Trump was basically a trust fund kid that took daddy's money and built his empire. He has never been a good businessman, like he claimed to be.

If AOC were a nobody, she wouldn't be getting a dime for a speech. She is one of the rare politicians that didn't use corporate power, money, and influence to get herself elected and kudos to her for that.

There was a period of time when it was illegal to give money to politicians. A few decades ago, most elected officials had regular jobs and could get elected without having millions in campaign donations. These are just facts. Since the supreme court ruled that corporations were essentially "people" and their money was essentially "free speech" we've seen a huge shift in who holds political power.

Not to mention, conservative republicans and corrupted democrats led us to believe for over 40 years now that the more money we gave to rich people, the more it would "trickle down" to the working people. That experiment has failed ridiculously. The middle class in the 70s was approaching 70% of the population, now it's less than 50%.

Is it really a thankless job to be in the Whitehouse? Sure, when you abuse your power and put yourself in the crosshairs of the FBI and NY State. Trump was basically a trust fund kid that took daddy's money and built his empire. He has never been a good businessman, like he claimed to be.

If AOC were a nobody, she wouldn't be getting a dime for a speech. She is one of the rare politicians that didn't use corporate power, money, and influence to get herself elected and kudos to her for that.

Here is the problem with the way you think. You want the people to count and elect, well what if the majority of the people are racists? That’s the problem. I don’t know how AOC got into congress but that girl is one stupid azz who yaps her mouth about stuff she knows nothing about.

People aren’t going to agree, so why does a majority vote matter?

Independence is freedom, leave me alone. You think AOC is going to leave people alone? She thinks the deadline is 11 years, and she thinks Kraft Mac and cheese is a substantial meal. Psst really, you want that.......

Here is the problem with the way you think. You want the people to count and elect, well what if the majority of the people are racists? That’s the problem. I don’t know how AOC got into congress but that girl is one stupid azz who yaps her mouth about stuff she knows nothing about.

People aren’t going to agree, so why does a majority vote matter?

Independence is freedom, leave me alone. You think AOC is going to leave people alone? She thinks the deadline is 11 years, and she thinks Kraft Mac and cheese is a substantial meal. Psst really, you want that.......
    why do you care what I or anyone else thinks. Haven't you bought your island where you can live tax free in harmony yet? Best of luck to you.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This is a script.

You are right 100%!

You have not read the "creature from jeckyl island". Read it and it will open your eyes.

You're right 100%. THE LOVE of MONEY is the root of all evil.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good luck with that.

In addition to reading "creature" you should also read the writings of the Founders. What they intended and what we now have are not even close.

You will waste your time wishing for a good form of "gubmint." It will never happen.

The only solution is to sit back and let it collapse.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.