smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Have you ever met a girl who wasn't crazy/mentally unstable

I have never met one. They're all completely batsh*t crazy
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    8.5/10 wife or bust crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew

Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they had to develop some srs mental powers to counter the physical superiority of men
    Ambatukam!!!!!

Active Duty CoD Operator

Crypto expert

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Every woman is at least a 5 crazy
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They all need to get d!cked down by me to get set straight

If they get it in all holes by Kormo, they'll stop acting crazy

In a perfect world, this would be possible
    Centrist, Taoist, Buddhist, Minimalist, Stoic

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    I have never met one. They're all completely batsh*t crazy
    Women were evolved by natural selection to be childlike females that males think are cute, want to protect, and mate with.

If you look at all the negative traits of females, they are negative traits of kids.

The big mistake men make is thinking a woman is an "adult" when she's about 12 or 14 mentally and always will be.
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just lol

Bigworm365 is just really nice. (+1000) Bigworm365 is just really nice. (+1000) Bigworm365 is just really nice. (+1000) Bigworm365 is just really nice. (+1000) Bigworm365 is just really nice. (+1000) Bigworm365 is just really nice. (+1000) Bigworm365 is just really nice. (+1000) Bigworm365 is just really nice. (+1000) Bigworm365 is just really nice. (+1000) Bigworm365 is just really nice. (+1000) Bigworm365 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    Women were evolved by natural selection to be childlike females that males think are cute, want to protect, and mate with.

If you look at all the negative traits of females, they are negative traits of kids.

The big mistake men make is thinking a woman is an "adult" when she's about 12 or 14 mentally and always will be.
    this sums it up perfectly. I feel like Im dealing with a 12-14 yr old brat

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post

Every woman is at least a 5 crazy
    haha my filfy lil ex is in the 'danger zone'.
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post

Brah as say this as a guy who used to be a massive chauvinist and misogynist, but what you just said counts for men the same way that it counts for women.

I know soooooo many guys who are in their 40s and are as immature as they were in their teens, they just don't show anybody, but the motivations remain the same - it's seldom that you meet a person whose intentions and motivations are guided by something deep within, and not just narcissistic supply.

It's just that people who are more narcissistic (outward focused) are more childish and less emotionally evolved than others.... nothing to do with gender.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Yes. The one I’m with now. She is a large white woman and that’s my type but white women have that complex like they think they are superior to everyone. I think she only likes me becayse I have the power to destroy that in the bedroom and she always tells me how most men are nothing. She pulled a pistol on her one day and actually held it to my privates in one of her white wonen rages. Now all of the sudden her sister has her going to the gun range everyday. I don’t even carry or anything like that ANC’s her sister and husband are big gun people. Her husband isn’t even supposed to have one and honestly I don’t think she should have one either. They don’t even hold it properly. Her son is also not supposed to be around knives. Don’t know the whole story but the Damn doc told her to hide it but now she is taking him to the gun range. He picked it up yesterdss was y slinging it around yelling. I’m not comfortable with these crazy people carrying weapons around. It’s not necessary and I could take it from them within a second so what’s the point. Now they are all talking **** about me because I don’t want to go to a range but it’s almost 100 bucks and wtf is the point. Might get a badass pistol this week and show these losers how to properly shoot. Might actually gtfo out if this relationship this week too because this is getting weird

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Immichaelski View Post
    Yes. The one I’m with now. She is a large white woman and that’s my type but white women have that complex like they think they are superior to everyone. I think she only likes me becayse I have the power to destroy that in the bedroom and she always tells me how most men are nothing. She pulled a pistol on her one day and actually held it to my privates in one of her white wonen rages. Now all of the sudden her sister has her going to the gun range everyday. I don’t even carry or anything like that ANC’s her sister and husband are big gun people. Her husband isn’t even supposed to have one and honestly I don’t think she should have one either. They don’t even hold it properly. Her son is also not supposed to be around knives. Don’t know the whole story but the Damn doc told her to hide it but now she is taking him to the gun range. He picked it up yesterdss was y slinging it around yelling. I’m not comfortable with these crazy people carrying weapons around. It’s not necessary and I could take it from them within a second so what’s the point. Now they are all talking **** about me because I don’t want to go to a range but it’s almost 100 bucks and wtf is the point. Might get a badass pistol this week and show these losers how to properly shoot. Might actually gtfo out if this relationship this week too because this is getting weird
    wow, I wonder why you two get along..

gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Immichaelski View Post

I pray to God that this is a copy and paste and that you're not so naive. (Ded fkn Srs)
    TRUMP 2024

ALL libtards are f@gg0ts (Ded fkn Srs)

Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

United States Army Veteran

White Conservative Heterosexual Male who is not a White Supremecist (Ded fkn Srs)

eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They can appear normal but the truth comes out eventually
    6’0

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    If she has purple, pink, or any variation of unnatural hair, she is bpd crazy
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Originally Posted by eatliftskate View Post
    They can appear normal but the truth comes out eventually
    Yeauhp this is exactly what happened with my ex-gf... the troof really did set her free. Well it didn't set her free, but she is a loose cannon now... so yeah.

eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    Yeauhp this is exactly what happened with my ex-gf... the troof really did set her free. Well it didn't set her free, but she is a loose cannon now... so yeah.
    It took me over a year to realize it then she just changed
    6’0

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

“Kelsey, at least a 7 crazy” in her own words.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I met this one girl who wasn't crazy

later it turned out that she was indeed crazy after all
    **Misc. Pureblood Crew**
    **No Hymen No Diamond Crew**
    **Russia/anti-degen Crew**
    **Her anus tint tells you everything you need to about her Crew**

Auto-negging posts with instagram/tiktok links and not embedding a single image

Chapstick is a scam srs bananabucket's Avatar
    bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've dated 1 girl who wasn't bat****. Lasted 2+ years.

The rest, whether actual gf or just flings, were crazy in some way. Most obsessed with weed, have been massive sloots, had at least 3 'mental health' issues, and had daddy issues in some way.

Modernity is a disaster for the female.
    Colts - Pacers - Purdue

**Karl Pilkington crew** (Founder) (Only member)

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    Brah as say this as a guy who used to be a massive chauvinist and misogynist, but what you just said counts for men the same way that it counts for women.

I know soooooo many guys who are in their 40s and are as immature as they were in their teens, they just don't show anybody, but the motivations remain the same - it's seldom that you meet a person whose intentions and motivations are guided by something deep within, and not just narcissistic supply.

It's just that people who are more narcissistic (outward focused) are more childish and less emotionally evolved than others.... nothing to do with gender.
    My comment has nothing to do with your observations or fairness it has to do with biology and easily observable facts.

There is a reason why women do not grow much, have high voices, and so on. Over many millions of years, women selected for sex based on how cute and vulnerable they were. That resulted in females evolving to be as childlike as possible.

Women who are too tall, look like men/adults, etc are unlikely to be sought after for reproduction and being cared for. Also, women too "smart" tend to have trouble.

So, women being immature egocentric children is a biological situation, not a choice.

Meanwhile, a person, like a guy, can be immature due to poor learning, bad experiences, poor parents, and things like that. That's a psychological problem and not a biological one.
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe. Not one that I've known long enough to confirm.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive seen many stable girls go from stable to unstable, either by:

1. Starting birth control

2. Changing to a different kind of birth control

The hormones mess with their head

DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    German philosopher and intellectual Arthur Schopenhauer on women:

Mandatory listening. The full chapter is available for those who want more insights.