Page 24 of 261 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast
    IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    SOTD: Black Panther

I was expecting to get blown away by this after everyone here recommended it but I’m not. There are faint hints of citrus, slight woods but It smells like soap to me. Like I just got out of the shower. Now that’s not a bad thing since it’s a neutral smell but I guess I was expecting more.

It’s a great scent for officecels.
    I agree. It's just a generic smelling ambroxan bomb to me.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Watchout ur comments bro.

Fuking oldcels with their fried smell receptors ITT. Isn't your Aqua Viva a simple natural smelling generic cirtus too?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    SOTD - Dior Homme 2020 - Hot asf, white cotton t-thirt - hnnnnnng

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    SOTD: AF Slice of Pi

They nailed this one. I’ve been using Givenchy Pi for 20+ years and this is spot on. I wasn’t going to get it being I own Pi but I’m glad I did. Super impressed with how close it is.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Watchout ur comments bro.

Fuking oldcels with their fried smell receptors ITT. Isn't your Aqua Viva a simple natural smelling generic cirtus too?
    You done goofed slandering Aqua Viva like this, consequences will never be the same!

They nailed this one. I’ve been using Givenchy Pi for 20+ years and this is spot on. I wasn’t going to get it being I own Pi but I’m glad I did. Super impressed with how close it is.
    Ive never tried either, but it's good to hear from someone with years of experience that they nailed it.

SOTD : Alexandria - Black Panther

Heading out of town for a long weekend at a state park lodge after work today, only bringing 1 bottle : Allure Homme Sport

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

Yes, and longer lasting, too. Definitely one of their best clones.

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    You done goofed slandering Aqua Viva like this, consequences will never be the same!
    Eh, I'm used to seeing people diss fragrances they've never tried. It's quite common here. But not everybody deserves / can afford the best, so I'm cool with that.

frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SOTD: Erolfa
    Manchester United

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had to go watch the original video after I posted that, and it still cracks me up after all these years.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuark @sloop, Charles dun backtraced me.

@Charles I'm not dissing anything. Maybe I should have stated it better my bad. You say BP is a generic citrus scent. Instead of assuming, I should have asked you what makes BP generic but Aqua Viva unique?

Really, it's difficult to find citrus scents that aren't very similar to others out there so if this is special in some way I will 100% look into it srs

Paging @wampa

I can blind buy Angel's Share. I already own 1 million Prive. I enjoy it alot but I'm not crazy about it. Will I be disappointed that AS is too redundant?

Fuark @sloop, Charles dun backtraced me.

@Charles I'm not dissing anything. Maybe I should have stated it better my bad. You say BP is a generic citrus scent. Instead of assuming, I should have asked you what makes BP generic but Aqua Viva unique?

Really, it's difficult to find citrus scents that aren't very similar to others out there so if this is special in some way I will 100% look into it srs
    BP smells generic because of the ambroxan. Smells like a chemical mess, as does Sauvage. Acqua Viva is just realistic lemons, that dries down to lemon and realistic cedar/cypress leaves. It's not a mishmash of 50 different notes, like most Rojas. But it has a quality smell that comes from quality ingredients. And it's also one of the longest lasting citruses available, so a good value.

It's hard to describe scents effectively. Sampling is really the best way. People have described fragrances here that I blind bought on description, that turned out to be something completely different from what I imagined. Maybe they left out (couldn't smell) a particular note that I dislike, and I picked up immediately.... usually vetiver, rose, coriander, or something else I don't care for. Or metallics.... I can't stand frags that smell like metal. But somebody else didn't notice or forgot to mention it. But if you read the reviews for Acqua Viva, the vast majority of people only mention lemons and cypress.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    BP smells generic because of the ambroxan. Smells like a chemical mess, as does Sauvage. Acqua Viva is just realistic lemons, that dries down to lemon and realistic cedar/cypress leaves. It's not a mishmash of 50 different notes, like most Rojas. But it has a quality smell that comes from quality ingredients. And it's also one of the longest lasting citruses available, so a good value.

It's hard to describe scents effectively. Sampling is really the best way. People have described fragrances here that I blind bought on description, that turned out to be something completely different from what I imagined. Maybe they left out (couldn't smell) a particular note that I dislike, and I picked up immediately.... usually vetiver, rose, coriander, or something else I don't care for. Or metallics.... I can't stand frags that smell like metal. But somebody else didn't notice or forgot to mention it. But if you read the reviews for Acqua Viva, the vast majority of people only mention lemons and cypress.
    I'm very critical of Alexandria for being synthetic smelling, but I barely get a chemical feeling from BP. Don't you like other Alexandrias? How do you not smell the copious amounts of synthetics in them but find it in BP?

When you say Aqua Viva is just very natural smelling lemons and cypress, that bores me. I like more notes in there that make it smell like a fragrance and not like I just squeezed some lemon juice on myself. Different strokes I guess.

ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    SOTD - Dior Homme 2020. It’s been in heavy rotation the last month. Chit just hits harder with a white t-shirt and 90+ degrees. The drydown on cotton is really amazing. I have gotten more compliments of women telling me how hnnnng I smell in the last 2 weeks than I can ever remember.

SOTE - BdC Parfum - my favorite post shower pre-bedtime scent.

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    SOTD: AF Zion

This is another more neutral scent. I am getting some faint citrus, maybe a little herbal smell, a hint of wood but it s not strong. Easily a summer scent, office friendly type of cologne but lighter than I prefer. Needs some oomph.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by frozennorth View Post
    SOTD: Erolfa
    Crew! Love Erolfa man. Need to get a bottle once this deceant i have gets low.

I had to go watch the original video after I posted that, and it still cracks me up after all these years.

LOL da heck

SOTD: Erolfa.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Papillo View Post
    Crew! Love Erolfa man. Need to get a bottle once this deceant i have gets low.

LOL da heck

SOTD: Erolfa.
    Noticed sig. i own Godolphin but I was curious on your opinion

SOTD: Himilayan Mountains

Think this could be a masculine everyday scent for me. Only 2/3 sprays though.
    Proof Angels exist: OzleyASMR

“Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.”

I'm very critical of Alexandria for being synthetic smelling, but I barely get a chemical feeling from BP. Don't you like other Alexandrias? How do you not smell the copious amounts of synthetics in them but find it in BP?
    Yes, some other Alexandrias smell very synthetic. Dark Knight is nowhere near as natural smelling as Black Phantom. But it's still a good fragrance. I think I notice synthetics more with citrus fragrances, such as Black Panther and Sauvage. Particularly ambroxan.

When you say Aqua Viva is just very natural smelling lemons and cypress, that bores me. I like more notes in there that make it smell like a fragrance and not like I just squeezed some lemon juice on myself. Different strokes I guess.
    I guess it depends on how much you like lemons. People who like to smell like fresh squeezed Amalfi lemons will love AV. There is no more realistic interpretation in a bottle, anywhere.

Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Angels

Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dead thread is dead

SOTN: YSL bleu electriq
    Angels

Originally Posted by Rooney15 View Post
    dead thread is dead

SOTN: YSL bleu electriq
    Dawg I came in 3 times, saw that Jeremy video and just exited.

I just can't man lol.

Sotd was Xerjoff Naxos on a date. Girl couldn't shut up about how nice I smelled. Srs. Hnnnnnngh

SOTD was Bentley For Men Absolute layered with Versace Man Eau Fraiche.

I worked all day and kept thinking "Man, who is wearing Nishane Hacivat?" Turns out that this combination made an inadvertent clone. It almost smells like Aventus, without the smoke and the fecal stank. But it's a really nice combination of two of the best designer fragrances you can buy.

Dawg I came 3 times when I saw that Jeremy video.
    Fixed that for you, brah!

CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mini vacay for few days.

Taking cdnim, Prada lhomme, and bamboo harmony

Toasting in last MCC thread.

It's been an honor spraying with all of you.

Sotd: Roja Elysium

Toasting in last MCC thread.

It's been an honor spraying with all of you.

Sotd: Roja Elysium
    Been over a month since our boy DJ posted. His last post was about the 'rona messing up his smell and taste.

Hope homie pulled through.

frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SOTD: Light Bleu Intense
    Manchester United

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Been over a month since our boy DJ posted. His last post was about the 'rona messing up his smell and taste.

Hope homie pulled through.

I haven't seen DarkNinja in a long time too and we know he's by far the oldest MCCer so I'm getting worried.

Message Board King xLostxAngelx's Avatar
    xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy Freedom Day Brothers of A'Murica

Polo Red Intense Concentree (from the concentration camp)
    .. ... [Red Bar Crew] ... ..

──▄█▀█▄─────────██
    ▄████████▄───▄▀█▄▄▄▀
    ██▀▼▼▼▼▼─▄▀──█▄▄
    █████▄▲▲▲─▄▄▄▀───▀▄
    ██████▀▀▀▀─▀────────▀▀

I haven't seen DarkNinja in a long time too and we know he's by far the oldest MCCer so I'm getting worried.
    Probably ran out of batteries on his scooter on the way back to the nursing home. Maybe kidnapped by aliens as he was napping by the side of the road.

SOTD - Dior Homme 2020

Finally back to reality after 4 days away.

SOTD : Dior - Eau Sauvage Cologne

Anyone grab anything from Alexandria during their July 4th sale with 25% off?