Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    Or we could not deliberately suppress the availability of the treatment that actually works versus the one that could very well be a death sentence because of how laughably ineffective it is?

The government was fine shelling out untold billions for vaccines with questionable efficacy and what would in normal circumstances be grossly inadequate testing or data, but not the best available treatments for the unfortunate few who are most severely affected?

We're also well past the ludicrous blame games when vaccinated + boosted people are getting hospitalized for no explicable reason; no (sane) person chooses to contract COVID-19, but those who do should not be denied proper treatment when the government has been joyously pissing away money on everything else.

Hell, they've pissed way a few billion on tests that at this point are basically there to service hypochondriacs, and they were happy enough to fund free syringes for junkies.
    Well, either you're in favor of UHC and get your monoclonal shots, or bustos have to be told they have to pound sand and get the alternative treatment. Seems he did fine and his bill was small in comparison to what it would have been. In the end, it doesn't matter because he's not going to pay it.
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

z4: "So when are you available in September to play?"

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

z4: "MMA match works, too. So when are you available this month?

Deep: "I won't subject myself to being in the presence of a scumbag."

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    Get your loved ones off the respirators & get them some CHLORINE DIOXIDE. SRS.
    Details?
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Details?
    Paul being Kreul.
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

z4: "So when are you available in September to play?"

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

z4: "MMA match works, too. So when are you available this month?

Deep: "I won't subject myself to being in the presence of a scumbag."

JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mikebadg3 View Post
    remdesivir is killing the most immunocompromised

They pumped my dad full of it and sent him home with a defunct oxygen machine

Week later came back. Ventilated and died from Multi-Organ failure.

It fking hurts having to relive that and the realization that the public hospital systems ARE NOT your friend

how can anyone have the knowledge or wherewithal/energy to fight back? It is only through Knowledge

If i knew what I knew about the hospitals I never would of taken him there.
    Dude that is horrible. Sorry to hear.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    Did you know that that the peer reviewers for pharmaceuticals don't get to see the raw data, only the interpretation of the data that is presented by the people trying to get the study validated?

@ Xauxace

Not sure if you will see this, but why do you have such a deep trust of the system? Are you aware of the sorts of chicanery that pharma companies have gotten up to? Like knowing that drugs are likely to do more damage than good, but still putting them out because they will make a profit? Or that the normal timeline to approve a vaccine is at least 10 years?

Did you know that the FDA gets half of their funding from the big pharma companies?

I'm going to guess you won't watch this, though you should. You can jump in at 3 minutes:
    https://globalintelhub.com/blackrock...dal-enron-2-0/

Ed Dowd, deep level of experience in the financial sphere, says we have hit peak global debt and are at the end days of our current economic system. Says that he believes governments are setting up a system of medical tyranny as a control mechanism on the masses to keep them in line when the collapse hits.

He believes that the some of the big pharma companies in the US are equivalent to Enron and are fraudulent and corrupt. The FDA is the trusted 3rd party, as the bond raters were during the last big crisis.

The FDA and Pfizer are working together to hide the data. It came out in late fall that the all cause mortality endpoint for the Pfizer mrna vaccine failed. That means there were more deaths in the vaccine group than in the control/unvaccinated group.

He found out in early January that actuarials [insurance companies] are seeing higher levels of deaths and disabilities among people that are not related to covid. Aegon in their 3rd quarter said that in their American unit they saw an increase in death claims from 31 million in 2020 Q3 to 111 million in Q3 of 2021.

Dowd believes that this hiding of the data equates to fraud which would strip these companies of liability. He is calling for the release of the clinical data.

See below:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ane.13550

I don't have a big trust in pharma, as a scientist I have more trust in science than you guys do, which seems to ruffle some feathers. I will trust scientific concensus w. systematic reviews more than some random on the internet that has his own version of events with no evidence.

All the so called evidence I see posted around here is 1) annecdotal 2)missunsed 3) out of context 4) made up, to the point that we are not even talking about science. These forum talks are just people with made up minds negging one another.

I am sorry but attacking pharmaceuticals as a way to discredic the current evidence on vaccines without any justifiable basis is no more than a conspiracy. If adequate that comes out or a whistleblower I am happy to reevaluate my beliefs.

I hope you understand that each conspiracy theorist have their own version of the events, you have to ask yourself, why the fk is mine the right one, what has given me insight that no one else has, and why people who also are anti vaxx / anti covid have their own different conspiracy theories about it. That to me signifies conspiracies as a way to gain agency and not necessarily a conspiracy having any sort of validities.

on the note of q3 111 million death claims? what does that even mean, how does that even make sense.
    This all just sounds like word salad and statistic designed to confuse someone.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    The pzifer covid vaccine now has full FDA approvals, so it hasn't skipped anything. It is fair to have some level of skepticism of pharmaceutals, no doubt but where does it end? does that mean you will never trust a covid19 vaccine? will you trust any other pharmaceutals? where you do draw the line.
    You're fukkin joking right? You really think that nothing was skipped on its way to FDA approval for political reasons? This vaccine was pushed out, creation to widespread use, in 6 months. Average length of time it takes for a newly introduced medication is 10 years. There was ZERO data on how a vaccinated woman would have a pregnancy affected, ZERO data on long term issues such as the widespread heart problems that are appearing, ZERO data on how it could affect children from pre-puberty through puberty (there still isn't).

And it's a really stupid thing to ask if I'll ever trust pharmaceuticals ever again. I take multiple medications every day. Ones that went through the usual steps to get approved, have been in use for years with well documented side effects, and that don't come with blanket immunity for the drug company if the drug was shown to be unsafe and kill people.

I'm not anti-vaccine. If you made the conscious choice to get it, good for you. I genuinely think there are a lot of people who should get it, where the benefit outweighs the risk based on their risk of COVID.

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bigcat3655 View Post
    You're fukkin joking right? You really think that nothing was skipped on its way to FDA approval for political reasons? This vaccine was pushed out, creation to widespread use, in 6 months. Average length of time it takes for a newly introduced medication is 10 years. There was ZERO data on how a vaccinated woman would have a pregnancy affected, ZERO data on long term issues such as the widespread heart problems that are appearing, ZERO data on how it could affect children from pre-puberty through puberty (there still isn't).

And it's a really stupid thing to ask if I'll ever trust pharmaceuticals ever again. I take multiple medications every day. Ones that went through the usual steps to get approved, have been in use for years with well documented side effects, and that don't come with blanket immunity for the drug company if the drug was shown to be unsafe and kill people.

I'm not anti-vaccine. If you made the conscious choice to get it, good for you. I genuinely think there are a lot of people who should get it, where the benefit outweighs the risk based on their risk of COVID.
    there are whistle blowers, just not the right kind of whistle blowers. The goalposts get moved.

Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't have a big trust in pharma, as a scientist I have more trust in science than you guys do, which seems to ruffle some feathers. I will trust scientific concensus w. systematic reviews more than some random on the internet that has his own version of events with no evidence.

All the so called evidence I see posted around here is 1) annecdotal 2)missunsed 3) out of context 4) made up, to the point that we are not even talking about science. These forum talks are just people with made up minds negging one another.

I am sorry but attacking pharmaceuticals as a way to discredic the current evidence on vaccines without any justifiable basis is no more than a conspiracy. If adequate that comes out or a whistleblower I am happy to reevaluate my beliefs.

I hope you understand that each conspiracy theorist have their own version of the events, you have to ask yourself, why the fk is mine the right one, what has given me insight that no one else has, and why people who also are anti vaxx / anti covid have their own different conspiracy theories about it. That to me signifies conspiracies as a way to gain agency and not necessarily a conspiracy having any sort of validities.

on the note of q3 111 million death claims? what does that even mean, how does that even make sense.
    The crookedness of Big Pharma isn't a conspiracy theory and it predates the pandemic.

Sickening: How Big Pharma Broke American Health Care and How We Can Repair It

The United States spends an excess $1.5 trillion annually on health care compared to other wealthy countries—yet the amount of time that Americans live in good health ranks a lowly 68th in the world. At the heart of the problem is Big Pharma, which funds most clinical trials and therefore controls the research agenda, withholds the real data from those trials as corporate secrets, and shapes most of the information relied upon by health care professionals.

In this no-holds-barred exposé, Dr. John Abramson—one of the foremost experts on the drug industry’s deceptive tactics—combines patient stories with what he learned during many years of serving as an expert in national drug litigation to reveal the tangled web of financial interests at the heart of the dysfunction in our health-care system. For example, one of pharma’s best-kept secrets is that the peer reviewers charged with ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the clinical trial reports published in medical journals do not even have access to complete data and must rely on manufacturer-influenced summaries. Likewise for the experts who write the clinical practice guidelines that define our standards of care.
    The author, John Abramson, has also done some interviews on podcasts on the topic.

The initial article about an excess in death and disability claims among working aged people unrelated to a covid diagnosis came out from an insurer based in Indiana.

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”
    https://www.easternprogress.com/life...2ee4b7de1.html

Aegon is global, but a lot of their business is in the US. Sorry I didn't have $ sign there as I was typing it up from the interview on the fly. Their life insurance claims went form $31M on year to $111M the next year for the same quarter- more than 3X the amount. The man commenting says there were some larger policies and specifies that a good percentage were not attributed to covid:

Maybe on the mortality in the US, I mean, the way that we really think about this is that we did have, you could say the impacts of direct and indirect COVID claims that represented about one half of the adverse experience that we saw in the quarter. So if you work in US dollars, we had $111 million worth of adverse mortality experience. Part of that was directly related. So that's -- this is the case where I think it was $46 million of that was related to COVID deaths where we get a claim in and we get the death certificate and it's written COVID-19 as the cause of death.
    It is pretty far down the page:
    https://www.fool.com/earnings/call-t...ll-transcript/

Or there is also the data that was leaked from the VA.

After the fact they claimed that the numbers were due to a glitch in their system and that it was corrected. However the "corrected" data seems to only be for things correlated to be reported by people who have had the injections AND what they now claim is correct, if true, would mean that our military is ridiculously unhealthy for a large group that trends younger and has to meet some fitness standard.

Yes, there are a lot of different theories and stories floating about regarding WHY the vaccines are being shoved on everyone when they don't seem to be very good and also WHY we seem to be getting continuously lied to and manipulated.

That doesn't mean that these mrna therapeutics do more good than harm. Which is what Dowd was referring to in the interview- the main criteria for a EUA to be granted is proof that the treatment/drug does more good than harm and the fact that more vaccinated people died than unvaccinated people negates that.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sounds more like a post a cult member would write.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

When experts in relevant fields raise criticisms or even just ask questions that the CDC, etc can't answer the response is not a rational scientific debate. They are demonized, deplatformed and made an example of for anyone else that may be considering doing the same. You're not a lover of science, you're a cuck with nothing of value to contribute.

Edit: As for trust in big pharma, all of the research used by the CDC comes from pfizer. They're literally being told by big pharma how to regard their product. Even as big pharma fights in court to have their data hidden from the public for 40 years and whistle blowers come out to expose their research as being outright fake. No one but an absolute sell out/cuck phaeggot could accept any of this at face value.
    Last edited by Stizzel; 02-22-2022 at 05:49 PM.
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your friends hospital bill is capped at 8700 for the year if he has health insurance due to the Affordable Care Act.

Whole family got their shots, only one person had a serious reaction. She had hives for a day. I know people who died of covid and some others who were hospitalized. I'll take the vaccine any day.

I have not gotten covid yet, neither has my wife. Rest of family has.
    Last edited by metroins; 02-22-2022 at 04:41 PM.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1) getting the vax with low side effect risk (yes, that statistically true).
    2) get covid19 w/ a decreased likelyhood of severe infection and risk of hospitalisation...

I know which one I will take.

In fact, that is exactly what I have done, 3 x vax, got covid last month. Pretty happy with my decision so far.
    Ooohhhhh you're from Australia
    Psalm 55:22
    La Lakers
    Lebron is soft

" Do not shed tears because there is no greater victory than to fall from this world a free man. ."

Fighting to beat anxiety/depression daily.
    6ft+ height crew

PURE BLOOD

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [QUOTE=katya422;1656671963]The crookedness of Big Pharma isn't a conspiracy theory and it predates the pandemic.

Sickening: How Big Pharma Broke American Health Care and How We Can Repair It

There is a big difference between being critical of the pharmaceutical industry vs conspiracy

"the Big Pharma conspiracy theory is a group of conspiracy theories that claim that the medical community in general and pharmaceutical companies in particular, especially large corporations, operate for sinister purposes and against the public good, and that they conceal effective treatments, or even cause and worsen a wide range of diseases for the only purpose of profitability."

The author, John Abramson, has also done some interviews on podcasts on the topic.

The initial article about an excess in death and disability claims among working aged people unrelated to a covid diagnosis came out from an insurer based in Indiana.
    As an australian health care worker I am deeply against the American health care model so you are preaching to the choir there. Something that is becoming very apparently for the last two days of posting here is how AMERICANCENTRIC your arguments are which do not hold up as well in other countries. Lets not forget covid19 is a global disease, step the fk away from your bubbles. All this "insurence" **** etc doesn't apply here and we have had some of the toughest lockdowns

https://www.easternprogress.com/life...2ee4b7de1.html

Aegon is global, but a lot of their business is in the US. Sorry I didn't have $ sign there as I was typing it up from the interview on the fly. Their life insurance claims went form $31M on year to $111M the next year for the same quarter- more than 3X the amount. The man commenting says there were some larger policies and specifies that a good percentage were not attributed to covid:

I think you are trying to hear what you what to hear,

“What the data is showing to us is that the deaths that are being reported as COVID deaths greatly understate the actual death losses among working-age people from the pandemic. It may not all be COVID on their death certificate, but deaths are up just huge, huge numbers.”
    To me that means he believes a significant % of deaths are not being reported as covid19 deaths when they might be covid19 deaths. There are a lot of reasons for that, based on reporting standards etc.
    I don't see any reference to something more nefaviours e.i vaccine "deaths" or something along those lines.

It is pretty far down the page:
    https://www.fool.com/earnings/call-t...ll-transcript/

Or there is also the data that was leaked from the VA.

Fk i am going to stop here... you post an random image with random stats with no context, and no link to the actual evidence. How the fk i am supposed to look and verify that.

It is true that it takes 10x more effort to sort through bull****... here it is me, an Australian, having to dig through a random insurence in Virginia which somehow proofs a world wide conspiracy, fk me i am out.

After the fact they claimed that the numbers were due to a glitch in their system and that it was corrected. However the "corrected" data seems to only be for things correlated to be reported by people who have had the injections AND what they now claim is correct, if true, would mean that our military is ridiculously unhealthy for a large group that trends younger and has to meet some fitness standard.

Yes, there are a lot of different theories and stories floating about regarding WHY the vaccines are being shoved on everyone when they don't seem to be very good and also WHY we seem to be getting continuously lied to and manipulated.

That doesn't mean that these mrna therapeutics do more good than harm. Which is what Dowd was referring to in the interview- the main criteria for a EUA to be granted is proof that the treatment/drug does more good than harm and the fact that more vaccinated people died than unvaccinated people negates that.

More vaccinated people died than unvaccinated people? what **** crak are you on.

Physiotherapy instagram

Originally Posted by hoop84 View Post
    Ooohhhhh you're from Australia
    thank fk, i don't think I could deal with the stupidity over there ngl

Physiotherapy instagram