LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My Training Hard Vid............

If you think the basics is for beginners, think again.

I don't care what level or how long you been training, what you are about to see never gets easier as long as you are using the simple approach of doing better.

This is hard azz training here, and here to stay.

This can be done with a regular bar too, in which I'm going to do for even more reps.

BACK TO THE BASICS series 1-

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LWW Dude, good stuff. Until the groaning. That's not adding anything, IMHO.

I reckon u got a voice for this. Keep at it, if it suits u.

and remember 25% of all gross profits gozz to Chazzy.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    LWW Dude, good stuff. Until the groaning. That's not adding anything, IMHO.

I reckon u got a voice for this. Keep at it, if it suits u.

and remember 25% of all gross profits gozz to Chazzy.

Are you serious about the groaning? LOL lets see you? I started grunting at rep 15 which I was surprised I got to, then I grinded out 9 more. I couldn't feel my wrists or forearms for 15 minutes, then I added 5# and did a set of 10.

This is supposed to be hard training, grunt and get another rep, if need be, it's not bad if one does or doesn't man.

I've been doing high rep squats twice a week, for more and more, with more weight, the grunts are getting louder, slowly.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Are you serious about the groaning? LOL lets see you? I started grunting at rep 15 which I was surprised I got to, then I grinded out 9 more. I couldn't feel my wrists or forearms for 15 minutes, then I added 5# and did a set of 10.

This is supposed to be hard training, grunt and get another rep, if need be, it's not bad if one does or doesn't man.

I've been doing high reps twice a week, for more and more, with more weight, the grunts are getting louder, slowly.
    Dude, the lifting effort was legit, like i said. Of course I get that it was strenuous.

The note was meant only to share my thoughts on the "engagement" value. Assuming u want ppl watching, I reckon u may want constructive feedback.

Maybe check out posting processing?

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    The note was meant only to share my thoughts on the "engagement" value. Assuming u want ppl watching, I reckon u may want constructive feedback.
    LOL, I'm not a spotlight kinda guy, there is a reason it ain't going in a bigger forum. If no one watches, it's their loss I love it myself and can't get enough

LOL, I'm not a spotlight kinda guy, there is a reason it ain't going in a bigger forum. If no one watches, it's their loss I love it myself and can't get enough
    haha! Dude, u can't bullchit a bullchitter.

But play your game.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like I mentioned in another thread, BB.com has some algorithm that prevents me repping good advice and worthy posts --> so of course this is on spread.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good job dude. Clean and press is a great exercise. It's one that I never really committed to but should have.

For me if I had to do only one exercise now it would be weighted dips - done deep with a forward lean.

BTW I like the talking in the beginning. Lifting vids are boring as fuk so a little explanation etc makes them more beneficial to others, IMO.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you think the basics is for beginners, think again.

I don't care what level or how long you been training, what you are about to see never gets easier as long as you are using the simple approach of doing better.

This is hard azz training here, and here to stay.

This can be done with a regular bar too, in which I'm going to do for even more reps.

BACK TO THE BASICS series 1-

This is good stuff
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Tom and eomrat, glad you guys liked it.

Jtbny, thanks and as you may know in the strongman contests, im talking local they usually do clean and press for reps but rarely do you see up to 10reps And they rarely train over 15reps.

This vid being a thickbar, the grip is the limiting factor however with using a light weight you can squeeze out more reps, my traps have DOMS today, my wrists and forearms just feel heavily worked but no muscle soreness (the good kind) like my traps are feeling.

I think next week I will use a regular bar same weight and do 30 and stop just to show the difference between bars there wont be grunting if I stop at 30. This was a good starting point I can improve each time but I dont have to kill myself either everytime. It still wont be easy im sure ill want to stop at rep 20.

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good work on the video

I do a lot of power cleans, I dont do presses with them tho. I do presses on a different day by themselves for the time being.

I am not into competition lifts..so my main thing is I only do 4-5 sets of 2-3 reps (with any amount of weight its hard to hold good form beyond 4 or 5 reps...at least for me). I then finish each set off with 3-5 reps of RDLS+shruggs..I dont put the bar down or rest through any of this.....a complex if you will. The extra reps are a way to sneak in training volume without too much technical demand...and has a conditioning effect as well. Surely you must be gassed after all that

With your strength and some coaching you could probably throw down some real nice heavy singles as well.

Nice work.
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

"Certified" Reel Nutz mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good Job Tater V 2.0
    𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

THANx Pockets!

Cantplankwell, I actually thought about doing some BORs if I get near max effort on the cleans. I don’t have a pull-up bar.

The funny part about being gassed is that wasn’t too bad, squats are worse, but it’s when that lactic acid pump creeps in about 5 minutes after I’m done, I was pacing around trying to take my mind off it, dropped some loud f bombs too, I wonder what my neighbors think lol.