MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

“Premium Learn to Code Certification Bundle” Expert Opinions needed.

For the experts in the field, would you recommend something like this? It’s “on sale” but I’m ignorant of it all so am not sure if it is worth it. Seems like access to tons of teaching to be honest.

What say ye?

https://shop.pcworld.com/sales/the-p...ication-bundle
    I would rather die than live my life in fear.- KSE

Don't Panic and always carry a towel.

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What type of coding are you looking to learn? This is front end, database, data science, low level machine code etc.

It's comprehensive to a fault imo.... I can't imagine the job that would need ALL of these.

HTML/CSS/JS/Python/SQL crew checking in. Started in front end and moved pretty quick to data analytics.
    Smooth Seas don't make Strong Sailors. Keep your head up.

MrWhiskey24 for jolly cooperation (PS)

mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sounds like a scam

like executive security / protection certs from a random company in India

lol i was like lol
    Once a son of light, now a creature in the night

MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Truthfully, I’m not so much interested in building apps or programming software. I got a little taste in setting up networks, running IP cameras and VoIP.

For instance, I recently helped a buddy of mine setup an ATT wireless store. We ran the telephony, Cat5e, Coax and setup the routers and I also installed the WiFi Thermostat controls. Irony is the internet provider for the store is Comcast.

I kinda realized that I liked troubleshooting and working on networks after that and prior to that I also helped my friend do Comcast service calls.

He offered to get me started setting up wireless access points on the side but I feel like I should really grow my knowledge I’m the field but after looking at all the certs and qualifications, it is a little overwhelming.
    I would rather die than live my life in fear.- KSE

Don't Panic and always carry a towel.

mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I do IT for a living, it all depends what you want to do.

My advice, the more specialized the better. Think big data, AI, etc...

Realize you will be competing with every H1B that is in the US for work.

JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffPesos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MyLastSerenade View Post
    Truthfully, I’m not so much interested in building apps or programming software. I got a little taste in setting up networks, running IP cameras and VoIP.

For instance, I recently helped a buddy of mine setup an ATT wireless store. We ran the telephony, Cat5e, Coax and setup the routers and I also installed the WiFi Thermostat controls. Irony is the internet provider for the store is Comcast.

I kinda realized that I liked troubleshooting and working on networks after that and prior to that I also helped my friend do Comcast service calls.

He offered to get me started setting up wireless access points on the side but I feel like I should really grow my knowledge I’m the field but after looking at all the certs and qualifications, it is a little overwhelming.
    Get your CCNA.
    '
    Focus on that exam and then learn python.
    RIP Based Kevin Samuels

London Brah

Computer Science / IT Master Race

JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No because most if not all training will be on the premise that you already know coding basics at the very least scripting.....

Want to learn to code? Do it yourself.......start with your own machine and do powershell......if you enjoy what you can do with powershell then branch off into something else....Python perhaps.....

JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MyLastSerenade View Post

Ok, but setting up basic systems like those is childs play and if you enjoyed that you may not enjoy getting into the weeds of things deeper down the tubes.

I would say based on that, go work for Xfinity or someone else as a cable tech. I worked at Comcast for a few years as a tech......I learned a hell of a lot about frequencies, bandwidth, amps, back end of cable, and satellites.

Also, it isn't irony that ATT uses Comcast. All internet service providers work on a primary, secondary, tertiary system. Prime will be who was there first and laid the cable first. On telephone poles you know who the prime is because they're right below electrical lines.

Also, you usually have back up internet signals. Comcast stores usually have primary and secondary and the secondary could be any one of its competitors.

I would honestly say go be a cable guy, its fun af. Climbing ladders mid-span is scary but awesome......get a massive discount......company truck......make decent money.....stock options sometimes too.

Originally Posted by mvitz View Post
    I do IT for a living, it all depends what you want to do.

My advice, the more specialized the better. Think big data, AI, etc...

Realize you will be competing with every H1B that is in the US for work.

Competing with H1B? no, just no. You are not, no one on this forum is. HB1 visa holders are on a whole other level than someone "wanting to learn coding". HB1's develop languages.....lmfao if you think anyone on this forum is in competition with anyone who is a H1B holder.

invaded is a name known to all. (+5000) invaded is a name known to all. (+5000) invaded is a name known to all. (+5000) invaded is a name known to all. (+5000) invaded is a name known to all. (+5000) invaded is a name known to all. (+5000) invaded is a name known to all. (+5000) invaded is a name known to all. (+5000) invaded is a name known to all. (+5000) invaded is a name known to all. (+5000) invaded is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would look into BootCamp coding from your local Univ or Community College. You get to learn, mingle, and come out with a certificate and be in a good position for employment.

BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Learn to code programs/bootcamps are bs. STEM is the new big lie sold by the education institutions to remain relevant by shilling false promises of entry level 6 figure jobs after a basic 4 year degree.

Learn on your free time with coursera and build fun projects that you think other people would find interesting and technically impressive. If you find that boring then you’ll likely not have much luck finding employment.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_decline
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Societal_collapse#By_absorption