Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I was 18 I sent my oneitis a care package of jaffa cakes and tea when she went off the uni. Then later I travelled up there for a house party she organised (4hr journey). Late in the night when most guests had left or passed out, I heard her getting railed by a big rugby dude as I sat next door drinking a beer, listening to the sound of the bed smashing against the well. When they finished, the rugby dude came out with his underwear on and a cig in his mouth. He asked me for a light, I said "Sure thing mate". Dark times.
    💷 ☆☆☆ - υк cяєω - ☆☆☆ 💷

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Simped for a taken girl in my friend group.

mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Had the the hots for this big boobed blonde from TX when I was working in NYC. Took her to dinner and a concert - it was like $400 for the evening. The band wasn't even halfway through the show and she wanted to leave. So we left and she got in a cab and left me there.

Found out later she was banging one of the C-level executives and was going to a hotel regularly with one of the other men at lunchtime.

Many friends were much worse.

I knew this guy had the hots for this tight bodied little blonde. He did so many stupid things it was insane. Calls me up one Friday and asks me what I am doing tomorrow. I said nothing, he goes do you want to jump out of a plane. I said hell no. I asked him - you have never had any interest in doing this before. He says the girl wants to do it AND he paid. So he did it, she still didnt bang him.

A few weeks later he painted her entire condo. He comes to work on Monday and finds out she got engaged to another guy on Sunday night.

Another guy had it for this tiny blonde. She had a business where she was importing wood toys from Germany and selling them at shows. He would regularly help her load/unload and work the shows. He was coming back from Long Island one night with her and a drunk driver hit them head on. Except for the fact they were in a big truck they would have both been killed.

She NEVER gave it up to him.

Every guy has done stupid things. The key is finding out when you are young enough to realize the truth.

beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000) beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000) beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000) beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000) beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000) beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000) beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000) beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000) beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000) beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000) beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mvitz View Post
    Had the the hots for this big boobed blonde from TX when I was working in NYC. Took her to dinner and a concert - it was like $400 for the evening. The band wasn't even halfway through the show and she wanted to leave. So we left and she got in a cab and left me there.

Found out later she was banging one of the C-level executives and was going to a hotel regularly with one of the other men at lunchtime.

I knew this guy had the hots for this tight bodied little blonde. He did so many stupid things it was insane. Calls me up one Friday and asks me what I am doing tomorrow. I said nothing, he goes do you want to jump out of a plane. I said hell no. I asked him - you have never had any interest in doing this before. He says the girl wants to do it AND he paid. So he did it, she still didnt bang him.

A few weeks later he painted her entire condo. He comes to work on Monday and finds out she got engaged to another guy on Sunday night.

Another guy had it for this tiny blonde. She had a business where she was importing wood toys from Germany and selling them at shows. He would regularly help her load/unload and work the shows. He was coming back from Long Island one night with her and a drunk driver hit them head on. Except for the fact they were in a big truck they would have both been killed.

Every guy has done stupid things. The key is finding out when you are young enough to realize the truth.
    Fair point. What did your other friend do after getting hit by a drunk driver?

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wrote 2 papers for ex who was in dental hygiene. I had to read a bunch of stuff about dental hygiene to write the papers because wtf do I know about that chit. Probably 30 hours of work total.
    Her reasoning was she simply was not a good writer and if she failed she would not have a good career for our future family and it would be my fault because I chose not to help her (ie do all the work for her).

Kind of worth it because at least she has a decent career thus less post-divorce alimony and general financial stability for our kid.

But looking back wow toxic and lazy AF for her to ask and manipulate me into doing that.

I think I got a C+ and B- on the two papers. Not bad for an engineer who hadn't taking a writing course since highschool (I was like 26 and a few years out of college by that time).

One day we'll be on good enough terms that I will bring it up when I need a favor from her

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I was traveling with a chick for a month earlier this year, sex was amazing and she was a really fun chick so I ended up catching feels for her. On the night before I was supposed to fly back to the US, we went out and had a fun time, and came back to the hotel and she let me fuk her in the ass. She told me "you're only the 2nd guy to do that, the only other one was my longtime boyfriend who I was engaged to".

After this, she ended up talking me into pushing my flight back a couple days, and booking us a room at a swingers resort nearby. I had already told her I didn't want to go to this place earlier in the trip, but this time I agreed, and booked us a $400/night room thinking we would have this crazy last couple days of sex. We arrived at the swingers resort the next day, and she started acting weird as fuk. Started acting funny, ignoring me for hours per day and even started some ridiculous fight with me and tried to pack up all her stuff and leave. The last night, we met a swinger couple and hung out with them. This couple told me they like to find single girls to have a MFF threesome with, and the girl I was traveling with didn't know they told me this.

I ended up leaving the next day and she ended up going back and staying with this swinger couple for like the next 10 days and was sending me pictures of her having a great time with them and obviously fuking them(while telling me they were just hanging out and that the guy was letting all the other guys who hit on her know that she had a boyfriend while he was fuking her with his wife).

Crazy chit boyos. It's too bad I caught feels, because I would have liked to keep her around for sex trips. She was aggressively kissing me before I got in a taxi to the airport that last morning, and her last words to me were "don't fuk anybody else before I see you again". Lol, an experience you don't expect to have in your 30s with a girl who is also in her 30s.
    Last edited by OliverHeldens; 11-26-2021 at 10:29 AM.

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    I was traveling with a chick for a month earlier this year, sex was amazing and she was a really fun chick so I ended up catching feels for her. On the night before I was supposed to fly back to the US, we went out and had a fun time, and came back to the hotel and she let me fuk her in the ass. She told me "you're only the 2nd guy to do that, the only other one was my longtime boyfriend who I was engaged to".

After this, she ended up talking me into pushing my flight back a couple days, and booking us a room at a swingers resort nearby. I had already told her I didn't want to go to this place earlier in the trip, but this time I agreed, and booked us a $400/night room thinking we would have this crazy last couple days of sex. We arrived at the swingers resort the next day, and she started acting weird as fuk. Started acting funny, ignoring me for hours per day and even started some ridiculous fight with me and tried to pack up all her stuff and leave. The last night, we met a swinger couple and hung out with them. This couple told me they like to find single girls to have a MFF threesome with, and the girl I was traveling with didn't know they told me this.

I ended up leaving the next day and she ended up going back and staying with this swinger couple for like the next 10 days and was sending me pictures of her having a great time with them and obviously fuking them(while telling me they were just hanging out and that the guy was letting all the other guys who hit on her know that she had a boyfriend while he was fuking her with his wife).

Crazy chit boyos. It's too bad I caught feels, because I would have liked to keep her around for sex trips. She was aggressively kissing me before I got in a taxi to the airport that last morning, and her last words to me were "don't fuk anybody else before I see you again". Lol, an experience you don't expect to have in your 30s with a girl who is also in her 30s.
    Lol she wanted to go to a swingers resort - what'd you expect.

Good story though.

A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CookieDoughBrah View Post
    When I was 14 I had a girlfriend who I wanted to impress on valentines day. Bought roses, balloons, teddy bears and brought all that chit to school, only to find her making out with her ex by my locker. To add insult to injury, pretty much everyone in school saw the chit go down.

I wish I had an older brother at the time to talk some sense into me.
    this happened to some kid in my school too, he got chit for it for years lol

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Lol she wanted to go to a swingers resort - what'd you expect.

Good story though.
    Lol, I guess I was a bit naive to what happens at these places. Still though, I got the feeling there were plenty of couples there who weren't necessarily having sex with other people, but they just liked the overall carefree vibe of the place.

Still will probably try to circle back with this chick again and maybe set up a travel FWB situation now that I no longer have any feels for her.

Originally Posted by mvitz View Post

I'm always shocked seeing guys who live in NYC doing this kind of stuff for girls and getting nothing in return. You'd think a guy who made it to the city has enough street smarts to know there's a decent chance this stuff is going on.

I'm guilty of "paying" for some pussy every so often, but I've never done some beta chit like paid a bunch of money for a chick and didn't get anything. Usually I don't spend anything, although some places it's just a cost of doing business.

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    brutal stories itt....
    <HTC>

amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Freshmen year of college. Girl from my high-school who was a year older was already in the college. It was move-in day. She calls me and tells me to come over. I think, YESSSS.

I get there and she's wearing a fukin robe fresh out of the shower. Flirting hard, puts her hand on my leg. I make my move but she stops me and says she has to move up a couch that's downstairs but we can hangout after....

Her gay roommate shows up and she asks me to help him.

I'm so horny I agree.

Me and this ****git moved a heavy couch up 12 stories....

By the time we were done she's all dressed up and says thanks, gives me a kiss on the cheek and says she's going out to meet with friends.

I was devastated, I couldn't even say anything

Got played so hard it was actually epic....

SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I was in college I was just starting to see this new chick, took her out a few times, paid for dinner etc. Hadn't sexord with her yet, but she kept saying she wanted out first time to be special

So we planned out a weekend in the mountains, she rented an airbnb cabin and I drove us up there. When we got there, someone was already in the cabin, it was her boyfriend, and she told me to beat it, she just used me as a free ride. sorry for wasting your time if you read this, this never happened lol
    Best lifts:
    Bench press: 315x4, 345x1
    Squat: 465x1
    Strict press: 205x5
    Deadlift: 405x13 (conv tap'n'go with straps)

amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wat....

What the fuk bro.

You booked a swingers resort room with a literal hore and didn't think she would get fuked?

How do you even end up in this situation? You caught feels for this degenerate, how?

I'm so confused bro I cannot imagine how one ends up like this. Did you guys do drugs together or something?

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    falling in love with Brittany. Being a part of her simp stable. She wasnt even pretty but I'm deeply attached to her and she's gone now.

cringey things I did with her
    -fell in love with her prostitute ass
    -bought her tons of gifts but never gave them to her becasue I was embrassed
    -would stare at her googly eyed as she talked incessantly about her pointless day
    -told people she was my girlfriend
    -was too scared to kiss her even though I wanted to and I was paying her
    -planned a vacation for the 2 of us and ended up going alone because I was too embarassed to ask
    -cried to her pimp for 1 hour on the phone after she quit trying to get him to give me her number
    -sent her a love letter over an online game and she just unfriended me never to hear from her again
    Last edited by imbored21; 11-26-2021 at 04:15 PM.

BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by inkie77 View Post
    was dating this girl and she told me "i'm taking a break from having sex this just isn't what i want to do anymore have meaningless sex" found out she was dating five other guys and letting most of them bang. I would lay with her in my bed an play with her hair and she said i was "sweet"
    gn sweet prince
    *Always flex in public because arms too small crew*

*You'll never be like zyzz brah crew*

*HTC*

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    took a girl out to dinner
    dropped her off at her place
    she went and left with her sister in a car full of guys/people
    never did dinner dates as a first date ever again

had a girl skip on our scheduled date and rescheduled
    she had to 'help a friend move'
    went out a day after and just made out with her
    i was on her phone a few days later and she was googling std cures
    she skipped on our date to go get banged by a dirty dude
    dodged a bullet i guess but still cringe

late teens/early twenties were big learning experiences full of cringe but those two are the first that came to mind

frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Damn son.

bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    paid a hood bbw hooker to meet up. told her ahead of time to prepare to get gassy so shed fart a lot for me. made me sign a waiver. got there and told her to start with the ball kicking. she kneed me 20% power and I pussied out but now I regret not going further with the ball kicking cause it got me rock hard. then she sat on my face and tried to fart for 20 minutes straight but couldn't. she was sucking my cokk no condom cause I couldnt feel anything. told her to punch my balls and suck. I eventually gave up and tried sex. couldnt get my cokk even an inch into her ass and she was moaning like I was fukking her good. she let me try raw cause I couldnt cumm with condom or bj. still couldnt cum. she let out one small fart in my face and it smelled good but it was very small. I left early cause I was embarrassed I couldn't cumm and she wasn't farting at all cause she didn't prepare
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000) beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000) beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000) beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000) beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000) beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000) beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000) beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000) beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000) beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000) beebell12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by imbored21 View Post
    falling in love with Brittany. Being a part of her simp stable. She wasnt even pretty but I'm deeply attached to her and she's gone now.

-would stare at her googly eyed as she talked incessantly about her pointless day
    -planned a vacation for the 2 of us and ended up going alone because I was too embarassed to ask
    -cried to her pimp for 1 hour on the phone after she quit trying to get him to give me her number
    -sent her a love letter over an online game and she just unfriended me never to hear from her again
    srs??

ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by imbored21 View Post

Out of all the stories this is the most cringe

Das

FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gave a **** from the get go. Only had to happen once before I realized that women are chit until proven otherwise.
    I'm not here for rage. I'm here for revenge!
    Anti Covid VAX Superhero
    Mein power
    Mein pleasure
    Mein pain
    Trump 2020
    Trump 2024

OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Had a huge crush on this 5/10 who was my oneitis for 2-3 years when I was in my peak university years. Met her in community events as our parents were family friends. She probably knew I liked her but she was polite to me and never really let me down (my fault for not taking a hint) and the fact she was more polite than other sloooots who saw me as a subhuman insect, and this made me like her even MORE.

Anyways for her birthday I wrote her a poem and gave her chocolates by going to her house and knocking on her door. She obviously wasn't home on her birthday which I miscalculated and it was opened by her dad instead. I asked if she was home and he looks at me like wtf (btw the currycel community is VERY conservative) and at this stage I was crapping my pants, stuttering and sweating like crazy, as I had never done anything like this before. I said I just wanted to wish her a happy birthday and to please give her the gift etc. He took it with a biwildered look and said thanks and closed the door before I could say bye he closed the door.

I drove home actually feeling a bit euphoric as perhaps this will make her finally like me and take the next step. Was expecting her to message or contact me thanking me for the chocolates etc that night so I was in my room with my phone on full charge, watching "A Walk To Remember" playing out scenarios that could potentially happen in a few weeks as our possible relationship grew into something powerful, youthful, magical. I would have given my life for her at that point I was so smitten. The night became later and later but I didn't get any message from her. I knew her dad had her on a curfew and would have been home at 11pm but it was 1am and nothing. Stayed up all night until about 4am and I was trembling with anger and disbelief that I had done what I had done. No message or anything for a few days which felt like MONTHS and I couldn't concentrate in class and couldn't study for the exam that week which I ended up failing later. Anyways a week later I came home and my dad was at the door and said "did you go to XX's house and give her some gift" which I replied with "yeah...I just wanted to wish her happy bday and errr" and my dad just grabs me by the collar and says "you weak piece of ****, now you ruined our relationship with that family". The girl never contacted me again and my parents would scold and make fun of me for being a pathetic weak man etc etc. This was probably the first time I wanted to kill myself, and ever since then I always had thoughts of suicide everyday till this day. I know I'm a coward but I hope to get the strength to sacrifice my life for something good for others, anyways that is a different topic.

I saw my crush a few years later and to my surprise she actually was quite chill and said wow been so long!!! She was now a 3-4/10 with a much busted face ( she didn't age well) but she had this 9/10 white guy who was 6ft with her and apparently her boyfriend. I just couldn't hold it in and walked away awkwardly. Found out from the inner circle she and her friends used to make fun of me in inside jokes etc. This was a girl I obsessed over many years. Anyways I turned to escorts and have never looked back since.
    No test crew
    Currycel crew
    Trannie lover crew
    Girls think I'm invisible crew
    Only had sex by paying escorts crew
    Never had a girlfriend or kissed a willing, non-escort girl crew
    Contemplate putting a glock to my head everyday crew

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OnlyHope View Post
    Anyways a week later I came home and my dad was at the door and said "did you go to XX's house and give her some gift" which I replied with "yeah...I just wanted to wish her happy bday and errr" and my dad just grabs me by the collar and says "you weak piece of ****, now you ruined our relationship with that family". The girl never contacted me again and my parents would scold and make fun of me for being a pathetic weak man etc etc. This was probably the first time I wanted to kill myself, and ever since then I always had thoughts of suicide everyday till this day. I know I'm a coward but I hope to get the strength to sacrifice my life for something good for others, anyways that is a different topic.
    holy chit brah. Maybe i am missing the cultural context, but that seems like an extreme over reaction from your father(s). The two families friendship is ruined over….a gift?

Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A sloot asked me to come to a party once (I would have been 16-17).
    I assumed this meant she was interested and/or open to talking.
    Didn't know she had a boyfriend though. Got some negativity from NPC garbage human beings after that who were in the same social circle.
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont really think it was something serious, it was just in my head i think...
    Very long story short
    met a girl on a webcam site, first 2-3 months were really nice and I think there was something there. Only downside is she lives like 600km away ( 10h drive )
    then her girl - friends started saying chit like it will not work and stuff
    I paid for airbnb when we met like 2 times
    her father got cancer and she went downhill, drinking, going to bars and stuff
    I kept on pushing her to finish her university thesis, even worked on her thesis myself, pushed her to take her driving license, tried my best to talk to her and like help her keep on track and not let herself go
    Then she went to bars and stuff more and more, I got mad blocked her
    unblocked her, asked her whats up -> she says she phucked some supposedly drug dealer and installed tinder and phucked another guy from there
    For some reason I kept on talking to her and stuff, even planned on seeing her again but now just as friends ( with benefits )
    Her father got in the hospital, was pretty bad, I talked to her in text and on the phone to try to keep her spirits high, then he died...and then she blocked me out of nowhere

And thats the first ever girl experience i ever had.Was nice, I dont regret anything.
    HTC Crew
    Armwrestling Crew

"He who laughs at himself never runs out of things to laugh at"
    Adolf Hitler - 30 April 1945, before pulling the trigger.

miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gawd dam, where are you ****g0ts meeting these mega hoars?

Have some fking standards for urself lmao

chiefillini has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chiefillini has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chiefillini has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chiefillini has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chiefillini has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chiefillini has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chiefillini has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chiefillini has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chiefillini has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chiefillini has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chiefillini has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sent flowers

Habitual line stepper BearTactics's Avatar
    BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Watched the notebook with a chick I liked in college and didn’t even fuk.. probably the most pathetic thing ever.
    Bald head scallywag