Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Any gig to make 5-6$/hr online? I've got social anxiety

Sup misc, some dark clouds have set upon me. I haven't worked in over a month, because of my social anxiety. It got so bad, sometimes I can barely leave the house. I had a panic attack about 6 weeks ago, the next day I went to a psychiatrist, she gave me antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds, i quit em about 2 weeks ago cuz they were barely working and I didnt wanted to get addicted to benzos too.
    I work as a food delivery guy for a app similar to Uber Eats with my own car, it's pretty good money for Eastern Europe, but whenever I get stuck in traffic I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack. This has been going on and off for years, but this time is pretty bad.

Anyhoe, I live in easten europe, even 5-6$/hr(consistently) would be fine for now, working online, until I get my chit together. Idk much, I've spend some time researching online marketing a few years ago, but it didnt pay off.
    Also, some tips to deal with this social anxiety? I can barely get out of bed, woke up today at 8am, got out of it at 7pm, i just scrolled social media.
    eastern yuropoor crew
    cheeki breeki

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Aggrotech View Post
    Sup misc, some dark clouds have set upon me. I haven't worked in over a month, because of my social anxiety. It got so bad, sometimes I can barely leave the house. I had a panic attack about 6 weeks ago, the next day I went to a psychiatrist, she gave me antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds, i quit em about 2 weeks ago cuz they were barely working and I didnt wanted to get addicted to benzos too.
    Tough situation. I can't offer you much on the job search, but an SSRI or other antidepressant can take up to 6 weeks to start working on anxiety, so I'd give it more time. The Benzos are usually just until the long term med kicks in. No guarantee it would have helped, but if it was having some effect after 4 weeks, I would consider giving it a bit more time. Course that means you'll be starting over again, so you may want to ask the doc if she want's to change to another med since the effect at 4 weeks was minimal. Maybe talk to her about CBT, cognitive behavioral therapy or other therapy too.

Hope you feel better soon.

Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    Tough situation. I can't offer you much on the job search, but an SSRI or other antidepressant can take up to 6 weeks to start working on anxiety, so I'd give it more time. The Benzos are usually just until the long term med kicks in. No guarantee it would have helped, but if it was having some effect after 4 weeks, I would consider giving it a bit more time. Course that means you'll be starting over again, so you may want to ask the doc if she want's to change to another med since the effect at 4 weeks was minimal. Maybe talk to her about CBT, cognitive behavioral therapy or other therapy too.

Hope you feel better soon.
    Yeah, i had some benzos for anxiety and ssri for depression. I did felt a slight addiction to the benzo, I felt I need it every night to sleep, but I slowly tapered off. Thing is, I have these chit feels from alcohol 100%, I drink every night 6-7 beers to cope with loneliness, being able to sleep, etc. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of friends, whom I ditched a lot in the past just to stay alone home, because it feels better. It's a shyt cycle, like a snake eating its own tail.

I went to a psychologist who did CBT it the spring, but things got better and i quit after 3 sessions. fk, i should go back.
    eastern yuropoor crew
    cheeki breeki

sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Farm currency in WoW, Everquest, etc I'm sure you can make that much an hour. I got a buddy who makes about 15 an hour playing EVE all day.

Originally Posted by sennas View Post
    Farm currency in WoW, Everquest, etc I'm sure you can make that much an hour. I got a buddy who makes about 15 an hour playing EVE all day.
    I played wow for 5-6 years, always loved it. Good idea, always loved that game, but I quit 3-4 years ago.
    eastern yuropoor crew
    cheeki breeki