MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Are Mopars outdated??

I love the new Challenger and Charger, but after some reading it got me thinking. From what I've read, it's hard to get gains on the 5.7 and 6.4 Hemi and if I'm not mistaken, the 6.4 can't even be supercharged because it had too many weak points. The engines are tapped out from factory

Meanwhile the LS And Coyote in the Camaro and Mustang can make gobs of power with just bolt-ons.

If everything I said is true, I feel like Dodge has conned a lot of folks with no only cheap interior, but with outdated engines.

Who the **** was phone?! Robmnrd's Avatar
    Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They're becoming outdated looks-wise.

They did a phenomenal job with styling 13 years ago, and managed to do subtle refreshes to keep it relevant until now, but they have become so commonplace (without significant changes) that, finally, after more than a decade...their styling looks blah/outdated.

Regarding their engines - I don't know enough about the non-SCed variants (from the factory) to comment on modding them. But their weight and basically exact same power output over the last decade (impressive numbers 10 years ago...now not so much) leaves them falling behind tbh.
    MISC Haxball Crew
    (Haxball Username: "Jus' Saiyan...")

Misc Positivity and Never Neg Crew

I always pick second to last in the pick a number threads Crew

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Robmnrd View Post
    They're becoming outdated looks-wise.

They did a phenomenal job with styling 13 years ago, and managed to do subtle refreshes to keep it relevant until now, but they have become so commonplace (without significant changes) that, finally, after more than a decade...their styling looks blah/outdated.

Regarding their engines - I don't know enough about the non-SCed variants (from the factory) to comment on modding them. But their weight and basically exact same power output over the last decade (impressive numbers 10 years ago...now not so much) leaves them falling behind tbh.
    I completely disagree, it's the only car that looks like a Muscle car. What other cars has that type of look? Everything looks the same this day and age.

I LOVE the looks, best looking American car today IMO. After that though, it falls flat in regards to interior and performance. I can get over the interior, but performance wise you can't do anything to them unless you got deep pockets.

bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Maybe...maybe not....the demand/sales for Mopar cars reflects that it doesnt matter either way, everybody wants one

ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The new challengers look fantastic. They couldn't have done a better job capturing the look of the 1971 Challenger and modernizing it. It's a timeless look just like the old ones. New rustangs and camaros are absolute garbage.

New chargers just aren't chargers.
    Worst jew in the world.

InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They were outdated when they were new. The platform underneath it was designed a few decades ago.

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'm the resident dodge homer and i have a 6.4 SRT challenger. and even i chuckle when you guys say "the new chargers and challengers." They haven't really been new for a long time.

i don't know where the company is headed quite frankly. i don't know how many more times they can jack up a hemi with a supercharger and call it a hellcat durango or a hellcat whatever. they don't seem interested in making normal vehicles. that's kinda cool but i dont' know how sustainable of a business model that is.

the challenger, to me (again, very biased) is the true muscle car. it's big and loud, overweight even. it calls back to 1968-1971, which the current mustangs and camaros really don't concern themselves with as much anymore. and sure, on a road course a mustang will smoke me. but i don't race, i wanted something gorgeous to cruise around in and that's what it really is. and in a straight line they're monsters.

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They were outdated five years ago, then dodge canned the viper and doubled down on it, dropping prices and refreshing models.

Turns out the aggressive styling was all they needed. 99% of sports car drivers aren't going to mod the cars beyond intake/headers/exhaust and maybe a tune. The fact a coyote motor can take 1000whp or that a camaro can do repeated laps without any component overheating doesn't matter to them lol.
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

Originally Posted by bobmuscle View Post
    Maybe...maybe not....the demand/sales for Mopar cars reflects that it doesnt matter either way, everybody wants one
    Great sales, but I imagine a lot of the buyers don't know much about cars. Sounds like Dodge went bang for buck. Good looks, ok interior, and mid level engine.