brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face I fukked up my cold approach on the bus earlier (SRS)

I was coming back from a business meeting downtown and the bus was pretty packed so I made my way to the back and in front of me was a legit 9/10 brunette with massive tits . I was wearing a suit and my rolex so I was pretty confident she would be down to talk to me .
    She was sitting down on a bench and I was standing up holding the bar so I could look at her and formulate what I was going to say.
    Anyway, after like 5 min of staring at her I said something like 'hey do you take this bus often' but suddenly the bus braked really hard and she kinda flew off her seat and her face hit my semi. The impact of her teeth on my pants created a tear in them and my dick came out and slapped her face but it all happened so fast that she didnt realise anything.
    Anyway, everyone on the bus was shook so there wasnt too much attention of me so I tried to hide my boner with my briefcase but it wasnt locked too well so it opened and all my files fell on her head and the old women next to her. Everyone was looking at me and some kid yelled and pointed at my penor , alerting everyone on the bus I had a raging erention.
    I was so ashamed I started running towards the exit but the door closed right before I could get out. Everyone was laughing at me on the bus so I broke down into tear but at this moment I realised i would never see these ppl again so I didnt care.
    I wiped my tears away and ran out of the bus a new man. As i bolted out I ran into the bus post and hurt my head so bad I had to kneel in pain for a little while , as the bus was rolling away with everyone in it staring at me but I didnt care.

Anyone had an experince like this?
    The show must go on

FOUNDER OF ✦ QUEBEC CREW ✦

BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This happened

insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Didn’t read

22 year old girl approached me at the bus stop last week saying. I was beautiful and gave me Her # . Lmao at having to approach, don’t know this Feel

You lost your glow OP, it’s over for you

Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's funny OP because I was coming back from a business meeting downtown and the bus was pretty packed so I made my way to the back and in front of me was a legit 9/10 brunette with massive tits . I was wearing a suit and my rolex so I was pretty confident she would be down to talk to me .
    She was sitting down on a bench and I was standing up holding the bar so I could look at her and formulate what I was going to say.
    Anyway, after like 5 min of staring at her I said something like 'hey do you take this bus often' but suddenly the bus braked really hard and she kinda flew off her seat and her face hit my semi. The impact of her teeth on my pants created a tear in them and my dick came out and slapped her face but it all happened so fast that she didnt realise anything.
    Anyway, everyone on the bus was shook so there wasnt too much attention of me so I tried to hide my boner with my briefcase but it wasnt locked too well so it opened and all my files fell on her head and the old women next to her. Everyone was looking at me and some kid yelled and pointed at my penor , alerting everyone on the bus I had a raging erention.
    I was so ashamed I started running towards the exit but the door closed right before I could get out. Everyone was laughing at me on the bus so I broke down into tear but at this moment I realised i would never see these ppl again so I didnt care.
    I wiped my tears away and ran out of the bus a new man. As i bolted out I ran into the bus post and hurt my head so bad I had to kneel in pain for a little while , as the bus was rolling away with everyone in it staring at me but I didnt care.

Anyone had an experince like this?
    Squat PR: 235kg
    Bench PR: 170kg
    Deadlift PR: 280kg
    @78kg

PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happens to me at least once a week, except instead of a 9/10 brunette it's a 2/17 dude named Earl. It's also not on a train and he doesn't fall into my penor.
    I'm doing 7-10 for aggravated assault, he's my cell mate and he forces me down on him after lights out. But, yeah, other than that... exactly the same.
    AP7 Crew
    Rogue Home Gym Crew
    Officecel Crew
    Motorcycle Crew

“When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.”
    ― Eric Thomas, The Secret to Success

Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMAO no one who owns a rolex rides a city bus brah.
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew
    Just lol at officels *Tradie Crew*
    Grumpy Old Married Guy Crew

BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I thought you had flat-chested white girlfriend? Trying to upgrade?

brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrooksKoepka View Post
    I thought you had flat-chested white girlfriend? Trying to upgrade?
    always looking for options so i dont lose my game
    The show must go on

FOUNDER OF ✦ QUEBEC CREW ✦

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I see “brah sensation” and a wall of text, and I just KNOW not to read it.

BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by brah.sensation View Post
    always looking for options so i dont lose my game
    Smart man. Wish someone taught me this. Feel like a virgin again.