Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Antoine99 View Post
    You have PVCs? My cardio said that's what I had, wore a monitor for 30 days and apparently I'm otherwise fine. Scary as chit though,

brb minding my own business
    brb heart flutters for like 3 seconds
    brb heart about to neg me
    brb am actually fine
    I got diagnosed with PVC's about 10 years ago. I guess they are pretty common, not everyone can feel them. I get them bad when I overeat or have something spicy. Cardiologist did all the tests and I am otherwise fine and they are benign. Still freaked me out when I first felt them, but now I don't sweat them.
    *MAGA crew*
    Mod Neg Survivor
    AP4C
    <HTC>
    *6'4" Crew*
    *Misc. Old Geezer Crew - 54*

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When Dr. Fauci was an undersized nerdy kid in school, his dream was to mutate into a virus that would wipe out 90% of humanity. The longtime Soros and Bill Gates pal is now a key player in the illuminati doing the Great Reset against humanity. The lesson? Be careful who you bully in the schoolyard.

Watch out out there; Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde is threatening to release COVID-21 now -

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...y-new-variant/

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no thats a different vid as its banned on YT
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OneLegSquats View Post
    Time to get woke folks:

Don't let a bunch of labcoats poison your healthy body.
    I’m convinced that anyone that pushes this vaccine legit wants people dead.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    I’m convinced that anyone that pushes this vaccine legit wants people dead.
    Sure. It must only be the fine, highly qualified folks at America's Frontline Doctors that want to save people. The other 99% of doctors and scientists with actual credentials must be part of a death cult. It certainly couldn't be that the GOP is a death cult, resisting good medical advice and even now, the current advice of their own leadership...

Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OntheClockNE View Post
    I got diagnosed with PVC's about 10 years ago. I guess they are pretty common, not everyone can feel them. I get them bad when I overeat or have something spicy. Cardiologist did all the tests and I am otherwise fine and they are benign. Still freaked me out when I first felt them, but now I don't sweat them.
    This.

I actually found something strange that works; swallowing air when you get that feeling that you might get some PVCs. I think it has something to do with the vagus nerve...
    Would kick em in the nuts

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    Sure. It must only be the fine, highly qualified folks at America's Frontline Doctors that want to save people. The other 99% of doctors and scientists with actual credentials must be part of a death cult. It certainly couldn't be that the GOP is a death cult, resisting good medical advice and even now, the current advice of their own leadership...
    Lmao this. It's a conspiracy by every medical personnel in the world minus a select few

/S

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    Lmao this. It's a conspiracy by every medical personnel in the world minus a select few

/S
    problem is ever medical personnel in the world consumes their information from mostly the exact same wells.

Poison the well, you poison the whole community. It really isnt that hard.

So like I said earlier here, how do doctors know the information they are getting isnt bought and paid for by big pharma and extremely rich and powerful investment firms who own half the world? It's common knowledge every study produces is pretty much bought and paid for by interested parties.
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jestbrah View Post
    problem is ever medical personnel in the world consumes their information from mostly the exact same wells.

So like I said earlier here, how do doctors know the information they are getting isnt bought and paid for by big pharma and extremely rich and powerful investment firms who own half the world? It's common knowledge every study produces is pretty much bought and paid for by interested parties.
    How do u poison a 40,000 person study? These trials were the most scrutinized in human history. And why do u still think it is poisoned after hundreds of millions have taken the jab?

I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post

/S

It doesn't have to be a conspiracy by anyone but the people at the top. Your average doctor and "scientist" is just doing what they are told to to and being handed down info. These doctors aren't isolating the virus or doing anything but giving out vaccines/tests that were given to them. Lmfao.

edit: Jestbrah above is a wizard...
    Nuggets of Wisdom

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The arrogance of ignorance in this post is so cringe. You very clearly have little knowledge of clinical trial design.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP,

If you haven’t got a cast on your leg, now would be a good time.

Please consider the following:

1- Casts have been around for a long time, and are safe according to us and FDA.

2- I’m a physician and I see people with broken legs daily. If they wore a cast they would not break their leg!

3- Alex Jones conspiracy theories about Pfizer microchips in your cast are false!

4- Many people died from gangrene when their broken leg got infected, and often ended to be cut off! If oyu don’t want grandma’s leg to be cut off get a cast and get a cast for your grandma.

5- In fact wear a full body cast like an Egyptian mummy! Total protection! Dr. Fauci says casts work!

6- If it only saves one leg! Some people have weak compromised legs! Everyone’s needs to wear a cast!!!! Just in case. We are all in this together!

7- Imagine a reckless young Republican without a cast running into you carelessly! Now you got a broken leg!!! He slammed into your leg! But if you both wore a cast he would not be able to run into you quickly, and you would not break your leg as it would be protected by the cast!!!

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    The arrogance of ignorance in this post is so cringe. You very clearly have little knowledge of clinical trial design.
    or you underestimate how much influence and power wealthy elite people who are paying for these studies in the first place have. I am sure pfizer doesnt care at all how a study goes and just leaves things up to totally unaffiliated scientists to ethically pick randomized subjects for the clinical trials and because it was on the article written it must be true. Surely they dont take 10,000 people they picked from 40,000 people, picked from 100,000 people to make sure results skew in a certain direction. We are talking billions and billions of dollars of profit on the line here im sure big businesses and investment firms have 0 reach into how scientific studies are being conducted that could tip those profit margins in the billions one way or the other.

Surely in a country consumed by Capitalism where money is the primary motive for everything something like this wouldnt happen when the margin of people who have the majority of the capital in capitalist America is shrinking at a dramatic rate where 3 investment firms own every pharmaceutical companies money and board members are criss crossed between those firms and those pharmaceutical companies and all the money tied into both is at stake for how those clinical trials results are found.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

or you underestimate how much influence and power wealthy elite people who are paying for these studies in the first place have. I am sure pfizer doesnt care at all how a study goes and just leaves things up to totally unaffiliated scientists to ethically pick randomized subjects for the clinical trials and because it was on the article written it must be true. Surely they dont take 10,000 people they picked from 40,000 people, picked from 100,000 people to make sure results skew in a certain direction. We are talking billions and billions of dollars of profit on the line here im sure big businesses and investment firms have 0 reach into how scientific studies are being conducted that could tip those profit margins in the billions one way or the other.

Surely in a country consumed by Capitalism where money is the primary motive for everything something like this wouldnt happen when the margin of people who have the majority of the capital in capitalist America is shrinking at a dramatic rate where 3 investment firms own every pharmaceutical companies money and board members are criss crossed between those firms and those pharmaceutical companies and all the money tied into both is at stake for how those clinical trials results are found.
    Yeah because scamming the public totally wouldn't be found out right? Pfizer's execs would be murdered. You have no clue what you're talking about. These are the most scrutinized vaccines in human history.

Yeah because scamming the public totally wouldn't be found out right? Pfizer's execs would be murdered. You have no clue what you're talking about. These are the most scrutinized vaccines in human history.
    heck yeah man, like I said, surely none of those things would happen. I am sure companies with more money than the US government couldnt find ways to skew studies, that would be impossible.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

heck yeah man, like I said, surely none of those things would happen. I am sure companies with more money than the US government couldnt find ways to skew studies, that would be impossible.
    And I'm saying if it were a fraud, it would be discovered, and the chitstorm would be insane.

Ellmser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ellmser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ellmser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ellmser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ellmser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ellmser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ellmser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ellmser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ellmser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ellmser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ellmser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what if I already got covid and barely noticed?

And I'm saying if it were a fraud, it would be discovered, and the chitstorm would be insane.
    not it wouldnt to the first part
    and no it wouldnt to the second part

theres been plenty of corrupt **** discovered, with evidence, and no one cares, because theres no where near enough people or ANY media platform that will spread the information.

Also theres plenty of ways to pay off people and make things look legit when you have the money and power these people do. This isnt the 1980s or 90s where an investigative journalist can blow the lid off a massive big business coverup lol.

That false belief in "if something bad was happening the powers that be would find out and let us know" is so naive and childish in this day and age.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

not it wouldnt to the first part
    and no it wouldnt to the second part

theres been plenty of corrupt **** discovered, with evidence, and no one cares, because theres no where near enough people or ANY media platform that will spread the information.

Also theres plenty of ways to pay off people and make things look legit when you have the money and power these people do. This isnt the 1980s or 90s where an investigative journalist can blow the lid off a massive big business coverup lol.

That false belief in "if something bad was happening the powers that be would find out and let us know" is so naive and childish in this day and age.
    You don't think fraud on the most ambitious vaccination program in history would be met with extreme hostility? Pfizer's entire board would be murdered. Imagine if a huge number of people who were vaccinated developed cancer or something.

Dude it is harder to hide stuff now than the 80's. Everyone has the ability to upload videos and share info.

Pfizer is interested in self preservation. Anytime there is an unforeseen complication due to their medicines, a chitstorm ensues and they get fined out the ass. They have a vested interest in getting the science right, as does everyone else. Imagine all the doctors who recommended the vaccines being wrong. Would the public stand for that? Absolutely not. Would someone like my brother who works 16 hrs a day and has dedicated his life to the practice of medicine and saving people willingly increase the risk of harm to people and jeopardize his entire professional reputation? He doesn't get any kickbacks from Pfizer. No one pays him. He recommends the vaccine and taking covid seriously because that is what the evidence suggest you do.

CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The Pfizer vaccine hasn't been out for a year. It takes time for fraud to be discovered, especially when the U.S. government is involved.

Since you apparently hit your head on something I'll reiterate this...from 2009.

American pharmaceutical giant Pfizer Inc. and its subsidiary Pharmacia & Upjohn Company Inc. (hereinafter together "Pfizer") have agreed to pay $2.3 billion, the largest health care fraud settlement in the history of the Department of Justice
    https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...nt-its-history

Originally Posted by CrookedDink View Post
    The Pfizer vaccine hasn't been out for a year. It takes time for fraud to be discovered, especially when the U.S. government is involved.

Since you apparently hit your head on something I'll reiterate this...from 2009.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...nt-its-history
    Yea they got caught and fined out the ass.

Look man. Basically your argument is you don't trust big pharma. I get that. But there's this pandemic, right? You don't really have a choice. And if Pfizer got this wrong, they'd be fuking killed over it. The world would never forgive them. Every person involved would be fuking executed. This vaccine is being given to way more people than any of their other drugs.

You can choose not to take the vaccine. There may be mandates passed, but you can get around them. Ultimately, you decide if you want to take it or not.
    Just realize this isn't a DNC thing or a Big Pharma shill thing. Everyone is recommending it, including your local doctors. And GOP leaders are recommending taking the vaccines. It really is in your best interest to take them, but if you have your heels dug in against big phrama, nothing I say or do is going to change your mind.

All I can do is keep repeating how beneficial the vaccines could be for you and your community.

In a broader context, what you have shown illustrates why we need better regulation of phrama companies and to hold people accountable in the strictest way. Public trust would not have been this bad were it not for the pattern of bad history from J&J, Pfizer, etc. They are asking you to trust them now, and they are our only hope, but the damage they did in the past makes you say fuk that. I get it. I really do.

Again, I can just point to the studies and evidence and urge you to take it, but at the end of the day, it's on you to decide. I have no way to dispel your skepticism or fear of big pharma, and in some cases, it is right to be critical of them.
    Last edited by wincel; 07-26-2021 at 05:00 PM.

Yea they got caught and fined out the ass.

Look man. Basically your argument is you don't trust big pharma. I get that. But there's this pandemic, right? You don't really have a choice. And if Pfizer got this wrong, they'd be fuking killed over it. The world would never forgive them. Every person involved would be fuking executed. This vaccine is being given to way more people than any of their other drugs.

You can choose not to take the vaccine. There may be mandates passed, but you can get around them. Ultimately, you decide if you want to take it or not.
    Just realize this isn't a DNC thing or a Big Pharma shill thing. Everyone is recommending it, including your local doctors. And GOP leaders are recommending taking the vaccines. It really is in your best interest to take them, but if you have your heels dug in against big phrama, nothing I say or do is going to change your mind.

All I can do is keep repeating how beneficial the vaccines could be for you and your community.
    You dont really have a choice?

sure you do, dont get the vaccine and let nature run its course.

Also its a pandemic built on lies, deceit, improper science, improper testing, corrupt reporting of statistics for monetary benfit ALL across the board, New media having its hands in this way too much, Too many investors and board members in unethical positions, I mean the whole thing just screams dirty dirty dirty from the top down.

This and the Biden presidency are literally the turning point of America from being mostly straight laced and trustworthy enough to now going into 2nd and 3rd world leadership territory where the government is seizing control and focusing on money for its wealthy elite more than whats best for citizens.

Mark my words, and remember you were complacent in this turning point and plaid along like a good little boy.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Care to address any of the studies I posted?

Care to post the Delta Variant Test?

Care to explain why, with this virus, they Tore up EVERY SINGLE PANDEMIC RULE BOOK ever written.(for something that is less deadly than the flu)?

Care to explain why they Prevented known and safe drugs that combatted the virus to be even SPOKEN about online?

Care to address the fact that they Forced vaccinations with a 'vaccine' that IS NOT A VACCINE in any way shape or form that has killed TENS OF THOUSANDS around the globe?

Care to explain why that the Spike protein that is delivered by the mRNA vaccines is not the same as natural Spike protein - it has been engineered into an "inactive" conformation?

Care to explain why the vaccines aren’t stopping anything at all? People vaccinated are still spreading it & thousands upon thousands of vaccinated individuals are hospitalized with Covid, & even worse side effects..

Care to explain why you are such a *******?

. Imagine all the doctors who recommended the vaccines being wrong. Would the public stand for that?
    yes they would because the doctors will just claim they were doing what was best believed at the time and pawn the responsibility off on other people and no one will bat an eye. Thats the great thing about it. The ones that do speak up get censored and shamemd on ******** and lose business immediately so they are pretty much forced into a specific position if they are actual free thinkers or care more about patients and honesty than money and career growth.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

yes they would because the doctors will just claim they were doing what was best believed at the time and pawn the responsibility off on other people and no one will bat an eye. Thats the great thing about it. The ones that do speak up get censored and shamemd on ******** and lose business immediately so they are pretty much forced into a specific position if they are actual free thinkers or care more about patients and honesty than money and career growth.
    Why is it that so many of the "free thinkers" are associated with hardcore evangelical GOP organizations like America's Frontline Doctors, repeatedly promote pseudoscience and "miracle cures" that are not shown to be effective in clinical trials, and aggressively beg for donations for their organizations? Why is it that so many of these "free thinkers" have any recent published work, are unaffiliated with major universities or hospitals, and generally go to the media first rather than publish their findings and win the debate in the scientific arena? These are things you need to ask yourself.

Why is it that so many of the "free thinkers" are associated with hardcore evangelical GOP organizations like America's Frontline Doctors, repeatedly promote pseudoscience and "miracle cures" that are not shown to be effective in clinical trials, and aggressively beg for donations for their organizations? Why is it that so few of these "free thinkers" have any recent published work, are unaffiliated with major universities or hospitals, and generally go to the media first rather than publish their findings and win the debate in the scientific arena? These are things you need to ask yourself.
    Why is every argument of yours nothing but ad hominem attacks?
    That’s how I know you truly are a fukin moron.

On the one hand, you have organizations like Nature, MIT, Johns Hopkins, etc advocating for the vaccine. On the other hand, you have groups like America's Frontline Doctors. You'll have to look at who you want to trust.

On the one hand, you have organizations like Nature, MIT, Johns Hopkins, etc advocating for the vaccine. On the other hand, you have groups like America's Frontline Doctors. You'll have to look at who you want to trust.
    This John's Hopkins doctor was not able to find a single death among 48,000 children less then 18 years old who had Covid that didn't have a pre-existing condition "like Leukemia."

https://archive.is/eiMqH

Uh-oh..we gotta moron here..(must be said in Al Pacino’s voice)

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AC/DC Pfizer Struck

Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    This John's Hopkins doctor was not able to find a single death among 48,000 children less then 18 years old who had Covid that didn't have a pre-existing condition "like Leukemia."

https://archive.is/eiMqH

Uh-oh..we gotta moron here..
    https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/re...-15-years.html