Page 120 of 233 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,600 of 6982
    Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    my ex-wife was 33 when we had our first and 35 with our second.
    35 wasn't a big deal.

but then she popped out another one in her early 40's with her new BF. lol-wut?

you def. don't want to be that dude.
    Dang that's cray! I had my son at 32 and wouldn't want to have more much older than that. No way at 40+. I do know women who had babies when older than 35 and they were fine. I personally just wouldn't want to.

Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    had this hot hispanic girl come in to my office selling insurance. i walked out behind her when she left and asked for her number, said she had a BF.
    Hey, at least you tried!

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Westernized women have the attention spans of fish. Whether it’s social media or dating apps, they just hop quickly from one to the next.
    You srsly need to stop generalizing all white women like that. This would be like me saying all men are douche bags because I've met some DBs in my life.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MichielN View Post
    I kinda knew what she's like, that's why I made sure not to get invested or anything.

By all means good for her if she met a guy she likes. I guess I was just wondering on which side you guys would be (appreciating the honesty more, or disliking the flakyness).
    IMO she's not really being flaky.
    She cancelled with a specific reason (which she explained) and didn't leave you wondering where you stand.

GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    You srsly need to stop generalizing all white women like that. This would be like me saying all men are douche bags because I've met some DBs in my life.
    he said western women and its a consequence of feminist brainwashing in our schools and a globalized dating market via social media. Most women are 100% worthless outside of box.

And women that say all men are d-bags are just talking about the 10-20% of men that aren't invisible to them, makes sense that the men who "made" it aren't retards who would commit to a modern woman/hoe
    Last edited by GayCumLord; 07-02-2021 at 10:34 AM.

ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Story time..

Not sure were I last posted in this but most will know I attempted LDR but that didn't work out so well. Long story short to keep it simple the girl was literally crazy and went ape sht if i didn't reply to her messages after 15 mins and was super crazy with people who I added etc lol. Anyways.. New story.. My Ex Fiance reached out to me and I can't lie it did hit my feels because it brought back some memories. We added each other on ******** and talked for a tiny bit but in the end of it all I ended up just removing her and getting that sht out my life.

I've been currently seeing this new girl who is a mom and still has the dad in her life (yep red flag) I personally don't know if a "long term" thing is really going to be an option with her but I've met her a couple of time now and we spent days together which have been fun. If I was to rate her shes by far more better looking than any other girl I've dated but obviously with the babies dad being around its a red flag for me. She does get him to look after the baby in her apartment whilst she comes down my house and she says she hates him but has no choice to let him in because he wants to step up now. He cheated on her with a girl and got with that girl for 2 years and now hes broke up with her hes suddenly begging for her back but obviously she wants to take things slow with me.

I'm happy with seeing her atm as its more company and it learnt me a massive lesson that I didn't miss my ex just missed the female company in general but not so sure if something like this could be considered long term..
    Liverpool Football Club ******
    England Football Team *
    2019 Aesthetics Crew

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    However, on monday morning she messaged that she'd met a guy the night before and that she was really feeling a connection with him and wanted to see where things where going with him. So it didn't feel right to her to go through with the date we had planned.
    I respect that actually, she sounds loyal and communicated clearly. The timing isn't ideal though, she shouldn't have set up two nights in a row.

Generalization means: in general. I think you need to interpret it correctly.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChrissJ View Post

I've been currently seeing this new girl who is a mom and still has the dad in her life (yep red flag) I personally don't know if a "long term" thing is really going to be an option with her but I've met her a couple of time now and we spent days together which have been fun. If I was to rate her shes by far more better looking than any other girl I've dated but obviously with the babies dad being around its a red flag for me. She does get him to look after the baby in her apartment whilst she comes down my house and she says she hates him but has no choice to let him in because he wants to step up now. He cheated on her with a girl and got with that girl for 2 years and now hes broke up with her hes suddenly begging for her back but obviously she wants to take things slow with me.

I'm happy with seeing her atm as its more company and it learnt me a massive lesson that I didn't miss my ex just missed the female company in general but not so sure if something like this could be considered long term..
    How old is the kid?
    Not a red flag if ex is involved in his kids life but she has chit boundaries with him it seems.

Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChrissJ View Post
    Story time..

Not sure were I last posted in this but most will know I attempted LDR but that didn't work out so well. Long story short to keep it simple the girl was literally crazy and went ape sht if i didn't reply to her messages after 15 mins and was super crazy with people who I added etc lol. Anyways.. New story.. My Ex Fiance reached out to me and I can't lie it did hit my feels because it brought back some memories. We added each other on ******** and talked for a tiny bit but in the end of it all I ended up just removing her and getting that sht out my life.

Do not do it long-term. You have zero chance against her actual baby daddy when he's putting in an effort. Him cheating on her is going to make it take longer but I would bet you she goes back to him. Have fun in the mean time but don't get attached. There's a chance it doesn't happen but that chance is vanishingly small.

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ok guys I got 3 hinge matches.

a 3/10
    a 3/10
    a stylemaxxed 4/10 with thunder thighs

LMAO. Guess I'll give the 4/10 a chance. If she has a good personality, I can do it but I'm not going to go out in public with her until she proves it to me. Just gonna ask her to come over.

ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    How old is the kid?
    Not a red flag if ex is involved in his kids life but she has chit boundaries with him it seems.
    Kid is 2. The ex has only just came back wanting to "step up" as a dad because he broke up with that girl and apparently she thinks hes only doing it to try and get back with her. He literally wrote a book to her saying sorry and that he wants her back and she told me she hates him but I'm not sure that hatred would last long term unless he gets with another girl possibly.

Originally Posted by Autumnal View Post
    Do not do it long-term. You have zero chance against her actual baby daddy when he's putting in an effort. Him cheating on her is going to make it take longer but I would bet you she goes back to him. Have fun in the mean time but don't get attached. There's a chance it doesn't happen but that chance is vanishingly small.
    I also have that in my mind too that eventually at some stage they will probably get back together unless something drastic happens which makes circumstances alot different which I ain't holding my breathe for. I already know long term is very very slim but its company for now atleast.
    Liverpool Football Club ******
    England Football Team *
    2019 Aesthetics Crew

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Autumnal View Post
    I have seen women go back to the baby-daddy just because it's easier for them.

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by imbored21 View Post

a 3/10
    a 3/10

LMAO. Guess I'll give the 4/10 a chance. If she has a good personality, I can do it but I'm not going to go out in public with her until she proves it to me. Just gonna ask her to come over.
    so i have to wonder what you consider a 3/10.
    misc standards set by dudes who can't get laid are hard to accept.

i'm willing to bet your 3 is actually average to guys who can consistently get women and have more options.

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so i have to wonder what you consider a 3/10.
    misc standards set by dudes who can't get laid are hard to accept.

i'm willing to bet your 3 is actually average to guys who can consistently get women and have more options.

And some updates.

Both 3s unmatched me after short conversations.

The 4 stopped responding after 1 message.

Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sup,

how do you guys feel about the following situation? Happened to me at the beginning of this week.

Had a date set up this monday to get drinks with this girl. She had approached me and asked me out, which I thought was cool (obviously). Up to that point she was kinda chasing me.

However, on monday morning she messaged that she'd met a guy the night before and that she was really feeling a connection with him and wanted to see where things where going with him. So it didn't feel right to her to go through with the date we had planned. I was like, eh alright, fine. She's really hot but I wasn't really invested in her yet so didn't care too much.

Only thing is I don't really know what to think. On the one hand I appreciate her honesty, she's obviously free to do whatever she wants, on the other hand I feel like this behaviour is kinda flaky. How do you guys feel about these situations? Asking purely out of curiosity.
    what should you think? you should think: wow cool, this girl is decent, too bad I wasn't the one, just bad luck.
    -look, not only did she approach you etc, but also she was conscientious enough to let you know why and the fact that she wasn't going to make it anymore. She's not an entitled flaky girl who doesn't think others' opinions/feelings matter. I know you want to call her flaky because you're disappointed, but she's really not flaky. Flaky is a ghoster, or someone who makes up reasons, or someone who just says she's not free because of "busy" and doesn't offer reschedule or anything. on top of that she's hot, sounds like a great girl to me. if she comes back, w/e you do is up to you, miscers with their egos will think it's disrespectful, but I think it might be worth it you never know, because although you weren't first choice for her, the girl you eventually find who you're actually her first choice is not likely to be better than this girl.

a 3/10
    a 3/10

getting desperate I see. dude, don't force yourself. I also think you're trying too hard. I know you really want a gf, me too, I get it, but we have to think about the future. You're going to be super unsatisfied if you really end up dating below your level. You'll constantly be looking at other couples walking around, and if you ever encounter a couple made up of a 6+/10 girl and a guy that is at most your level, then it's gonna hurt man... just leave the 3s to the 3s and the 4s to the 4s. date your level or 1 higher.
    Goals:

-stop being fat

01/01/2022
    209 - 206 - 199

in gradschool
    single and hating it

And some updates.

Both 3s unmatched me after short conversations.

The 4 stopped responding after 1 message.
    she looks like an average chick to me.
    if you can't get her on a date......but, i digress.

honestly, when i did online i only engaged women i found very attractive.

what is the actual point of swiping or whatever you do on app today with a chick that doesn't pop your rod?

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    she looks like an average chick to me.
    if you can't get her on a date......but, i digress.

honestly, when i did online i only engaged women i found very attractive.

what is the actual point of swiping or whatever you do on app today with a chick that doesn't pop your rod?
    I don't get it either. Why swipe on someone that isn't of interest to you, either looks wise or something in their bio caught your attention?

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't get it either. Why swipe on someone that isn't of interest to you, either looks wise or something in their bio caught your attention?
    Because the match rate can be so low, it's optimal strategy to blindly swipe everyone, and then select later. I did this back in the day on apps like Bumble.

This is difficult for a woman to fathom, because online dating is two completely different realities.

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

Throwback to that experiment where I changed my height to 6'2 on Bumble for a few hours, after getting practically zero matches beforehand...

MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Funny how height always seems like such an 'important' thing in the US, where as 6'3" (my height) is pretty much average male height in the Netherlands lol
    *No sig crew*

Throwback to that experiment where I changed my height to 6'2 on Bumble for a few hours, after getting practically zero matches beforehand...

lol never had girls talk like that too me.

"Wow what a babe"

.....**** just realized all my bumble matches are 5'0 womanlets. LOL

im 5'8
    Last edited by imbored21; 07-05-2021 at 01:05 AM.

Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Blind swiping is dumb.

Only swipe on girls Im attracted to crew. Saves time.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    you clowns are still dealing with broken feminazi women of this genreation lollololol

imagine wasting time on dating apps

lol never had girls talk like that too me.

"Wow what a babe"

.....**** just realized all my bumble matches are 5'0 womanlets. LOL

im 5'8
    I’m shorter than you.

Have to check all the boxes to get reasonably attractive women to hit on you like that.

I’m doing pretty well on all the boxes aside from height. But you have to check them all for consistently good experience on dating apps.

That’s life son. But I was just curious how height would change my experience. In my area, Bumble is the most vapid in terms of superficial sluts. I deleted it a long time ago.

The only apps I use are Hinge and CMB.

Because the match rate can be so low, it's optimal strategy to blindly swipe everyone, and then select later. I did this back in the day on apps like Bumble.

This is difficult for a woman to fathom, because online dating is two completely different realities.
    How is it optimal to swipe right on someone you have no interest in? So even if they match you, you're still not interested. Makes no sense.

How is it optimal to swipe right on someone you have no interest in? So even if they match you, you're still not interested. Makes no sense.
    I already explained why. It makes complete sense in certain scenarios.

If only 1% of the women you swipe right on match you back, and you get a handful of total matches per-day by right swiping on everyone, how is it worth the time investment parsing through every profile?

It makes more sense to filter after the blind swiping.

I already explained why. It makes complete sense in certain scenarios.

If only 1% of the women you swipe right on match you back, and you get a handful of total matches per-day by right swiping on everyone, how is it worth the time investment parsing through every profile?

It makes more sense to filter after the blind swiping.
    Isn't it the same either way? If you're not interested, it doesn't matter that they matched you.

Isn't it the same either way? If you're not interested, it doesn't matter that they matched you.
    Am I nuts or is this not that difficult to understand? The TIME INVESTMENT is much greater in one scenario vs the other, with the outcome being identical.

Am I nuts or is this not that difficult to understand? The TIME INVESTMENT is much greater in one scenario vs the other, with the outcome being identical.
    I dunno. I read bios and stuff and then decide if I'm going to swipe. Doesn't matter how attractive they are, if I don't like what they put in their bio or there's something in there that is not compatible with me, I'm not going to swipe right. I put a time investment into it on the front end.

I dunno. I read bios and stuff and then decide if I'm going to swipe. Doesn't matter how attractive they are, if I don't like what they put in their bio or there's something in there that is not compatible with me, I'm not going to swipe right. I put a time investment into it on the front end.
    Look at the objective scenario I presented.

What you do doesn't matter, I already said women have a difficult time empathizing with this, and you're just proving me correct.

Come on Legz, you're smarter than this.

well, my experience is 99% of the women don't even look at the profile.
    just about every woman from online knew absolutely nothing about me.
    they would ask me if I had kids, how tall i was, what i did for a living, where i lived, what my hobbies were, what i liked to do to have fun.

all chit in my profile.
    i was actually shocked by the fact they clearly didn't read chit.

they just looked at my picture and decided they wanted to meet me.

Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I’ve had insane success only swiping on girls I like, but I only use hinge and bumble I do not use tinder at all, so maybe my methods would be different.

Page 120 of 233 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 ... LastLast