Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz

Angry Sorry but not sorry. I dont get the Beatles allure.

I'll say it...I dont care for their music. I also say any real musician who said they were 'inspired' by them is full of schit. Maybe today's boy bands but those should be it. Yellow submarine...wtf is that? Ok I'm goin to eat a fish fry. Fkn Beatles...too bad they didnt get hit by a bus crossing that street
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

Registered User RedInsectNProud's Avatar
    RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hate their music with a burning passion

I don't care how much they allegedly inspired the music of future generations to come

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I been saying this for years and people act like i just cussed out their grandma lol

The only songs I mildly enjoy from them are From Me To You and Let it Be. The rest are extremely forgettable.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They covered a bunch of different genres and pioneered what bands could do with song structure, music studio technology, genre mashups, and so forth.

They took a bunch of drugs and started throwing in sitars, then they had the producer George Martin telling them to add classical orchestras and honky tonk piano solos, and it wound up being really inspired, interesting music. The way they dipped and weaved out of music genres after their "boy band" phase after they went deep on some fukkin' clean drugs was when they changed music.

They aren't the only band to have this profound of an impact, but they are one of the earliest that went from corporate to renegade. Even if you don't like their music you gotta respect their abilities to write songs. It was more than just them, it was the whole situation...their producer, the studios they worked in, the time it happened, etc. Other bands were doing stuff just as inspired, at the time.

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by RedInsectNProud View Post

I don't care how much they allegedly inspired the music of future generations to come
    Amen...and how El Loco Ono is still this iconic figure is beyond me. Crazy fkn Kent. Srs...I just had to get this off my chest.saw a commercial about them and got livid
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They are dated but still have a few good songs. Not good enough that I’d listen to them.

And they are from Liverpool...

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    I'll say it...I dont care for their music. I also say any real musician who said they were 'inspired' by them is full of schit. Maybe today's boy bands but those should be it. Yellow submarine...wtf is that? Ok I'm goin to eat a fish fry. Fkn Beatles...too bad they didnt get hit by a bus crossing that street
    I'm with you bro. Beatles are the original boy band.

Soyboy band.

Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    glorified boy band. im partial to the monkeys

Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dont love em...dont hate em...but, when you have baby boomer parents, they are sorta part of your childhood...

POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's one thing to dislike their music. That's preference and that's fine. But to deny the impact they made to the music industry and the influence they had on other musicians especially during that time and the following decade is just complete ignorance and lack of education on your part. Sgt. Pepper's alone change the music industry and influenced bands more than any other album in history by a long shot.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I enjoy some of their songs when performed by other artists.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They have a few good songs, but most of their music is garbage IMO.

This you OP?

Bulgarian Split Squat Crew
    Still say P H A G G O T Crew
    No Fap Crew 2013
    Fap Crew 2015
    Neg anyone that responds to AutismSpeaks or DustinTheMan Crew

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dang how can y'all hate on the Beatles lol.
    They were top tier song writers.

Originally Posted by CrimsonSteel View Post
    They covered a bunch of different genres and pioneered what bands could do with song structure, music studio technology, genre mashups, and so forth.

They took a bunch of drugs and started throwing in sitars, then they had the producer George Martin telling them to add classical orchestras and honky tonk piano solos, and it wound up being really inspired, interesting music. The way they dipped and weaved out of music genres after their "boy band" phase after they went deep on some fukkin' clean drugs was when they changed music.

They aren't the only band to have this profound of an impact, but they are one of the earliest that went from corporate to renegade. Even if you don't like their music you gotta respect their abilities to write songs. It was more than just them, it was the whole situation...their producer, the studios they worked in, the time it happened, etc. Other bands were doing stuff just as inspired, at the time.
    So they threw in some weird instruments? Big deal...Jethro tull threw in a flute and he sucked too. Another over rated fuker
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    I enjoy some of their songs when performed by other artists.
    Which of their songs sound better by others?

legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm pretty anti-Sgt. Pepper's, but I definitely understand the influence in general and the appeal of particular songs.

Golden Slumbers might be my favorite, even though it's so short.

neglect lifting acquire tendons
    uses hook grip to jerk off crew
    would cuck Rippetoe (respectfully)

stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stegosaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RedInsectNProud View Post

also in the despise the beatles camp - no fkn thanks
    crocs at the gym crew

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So they threw in some weird instruments? Big deal...Jethro tull threw in a flute and he sucked too. Another over rated fuker
    Jethro Tull made genius prog rock. Definitely not for everyone. You just sound like a retard yelling about something you don't personally enjoy, as if that makes them lose their impact. I think Zeppelin sucks ass, horribly incompetent musicians live, just sloppily drunk and doped out, stole a large chunk of their music. But I don't deny their impact on music or how they basically started glam rock. Because I'm not a retard like you.

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Come on bro you gota be on acid to enjoy the Beatles, didn't you know thag?
    As above, so below;
    As within, so without.
    Nothing rest; everything moves; everything vibrates.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=185271663&p=1701118833#post1701118833

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're not the walrus

Jethro Tull made genius prog rock. Definitely not for everyone. You just sound like a retard yelling about something you don't personally enjoy, as if that makes them lose their impact. I think Zeppelin sucks ass, horribly incompetent musicians live, just sloppily drunk and doped out, stole a large chunk of their music. But I don't deny their impact on music or how they basically started glam rock. Because I'm not a retard like you.
    Retards a little strong isnt it? I'm definitely not as retarded as aqua lung
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

Lol, based. 90% of what I listen to is prog, but I've never been able to get into Tull even though I think they're super talented (Heavy Horses is pretty awesome though). I've been burnt out on Zeppelin since middle school. Pains me to try to sit through just about any of their music. I can listen to Tea for One, Rain Song, and Since I've Been Loving You once a year tops, and that's it. Plant is a great vocalist but he's just a complete copycat of Steve Marriott. But like you said, their influence is undeniable.

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you don't sadly reflect on your life when you listen to the long and winding road

There's something emotionally wrong with you

That and purple rain make this tradie well up.everytime

Thats genius

Retards a little strong isnt it? I'm definitely not as retarded as aqua lung
    The Beatles and Jethro Tull are objectively talented, objectively masterclass composers, and objectively iconic bands. I don't think everyone should be required to worship or enjoy them, but the way you describe their music is way more over-the-top than me calling you retarded for the retarded opinions you're sharing. What do you listen to?

Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They have lots of terrible songs but some pretty good ones. Golden Slumbers (from post above is a good example).

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you want to let everyone know you are low IQ and have limited tastes for music and art, this is the way to do it and ruin any semblence of anyone thinking you are one of us smarter folks.

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Registered User RedInsectNProud's Avatar
    RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not sure why the beatles get all the credit for pioneering the shape of music for future generations to come, when floyd were only about 5 years late to the party in comparison to the beatles, whilst arguably being way more influential to the music scene in every way shape and form

Maybe this is just an ill-informed ignorant millennials take idk

The Beatles and Jethro Tull are objectively talented, objectively masterclass composers, and objectively iconic bands. I don't think everyone should be required to worship or enjoy them, but the way you describe their music is way more over-the-top than me calling you retarded for the retarded opinions you're sharing. What do you listen to?
    What? And have you critique my tastes....good try pal.
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What’s your favorite band, Richard? Are you familiar with the Band Camp?