Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    shotkong is just really nice. (+1000) shotkong is just really nice. (+1000) shotkong is just really nice. (+1000) shotkong is just really nice. (+1000) shotkong is just really nice. (+1000) shotkong is just really nice. (+1000) shotkong is just really nice. (+1000) shotkong is just really nice. (+1000) shotkong is just really nice. (+1000) shotkong is just really nice. (+1000) shotkong is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by shotkong View Post
    In my Roth IRA:

25% QQQ
    25% SDY
    25% VYM
    and 25% two individual stocks that I bought in March as a corona play. Will hold for the long term:
    OSTK (and OTSKO security token in a separate account) (Investing bc of their blockchain companies, but the stock has been surging bc of coronavirus gains through their retail biz)
    CWH - Booming as people invest in RVs and camping gear in the post-coronavirus world.

Not a seasoned investor or anything, but I feel good about these positions for now.
    bump bc of OSTK/ OSTKO / TZROP past couple of weeks

CWH took a hit after earnings.. but I think will rebound above and beyond this year.
    Best RAW competition lifts
    Bench - 375
    Squat - 500
    Deadlift - 610
    Best shot put - 16.71 m (54'10")

frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrianK. View Post
    I can’t answer your question on how buying into a fund through another brokerage company works. However you can buy the equivalent ETF for free. $VTI is the ticker symbol of the ETF you would be looking to buy.

ETFs are more tax efficient if it’s outside of a tax advantage account (like IRAs).

Buying an ETF is a little harder than putting money into VTSAX.

2 Questions:

1. Is this a Roth IRA?
    2. Are you dead set on using TD?

Ask away bro bro...any question you have, me or someone else will know the answer. Or at the very least I will know where to look for the answer/point you in the right direction.
    Thanks for the quick reply. I've been trying to research all of this as much as possible but obviously its not something you just pick up in one day so it'll be a process. Yeah it is a Roth IRA and I am open to other companies its just that I already had TD for my stocks so figured it may be more streamline to have it all with one company.

SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 2011change View Post
    Sup brahs, I have a Vanguard account for my 401k thru employer (I get that 8 percent match as well from employer). What are stuff that I can invest in and whats your recommendations?
    I personally just put all my 401k holdings into a large-cap US equity index fund (similar to the S&P 500). Vanguard also has target date retirement funds which are basically something like 45% US market index + 45% total world market index + 10% bonds (with the exact allocation adjusting based on the target retirement date). With your 401k in broad equity index funds, you can reasonably expect 10% long term annual returns. Its nice to max out your 401k ($19.5k/yr) because thats about $6-7k less per year you pay in taxes (assuming traditional 401k) to fuel other investments

BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by frutistafreeze View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. I've been trying to research all of this as much as possible but obviously its not something you just pick up in one day so it'll be a process. Yeah it is a Roth IRA and I am open to other companies its just that I already had TD for my stocks so figured it may be more streamline to have it all with one company.
    Yes it’s very over whelming but once you figure out everything you want to know, it’s very simple.

Since it’s a Roth IRA you can choose a mutual fund or ETF. It would probably be best to choose TD’s total stock market mutual fund instead of Vanguard if you go that way. If you go the ETF route, then it doesn’t matter what company’s ETF you buy. You just have to worry about trading fees, but I’m pretty sure almost all brokers offer free trades on everything now...if TD doesn’t, bring your money elsewhere.

https://investor.vanguard.com/etf/etf-vs-mutual-fund ...that link will explain the difference better than I can, but it’s important to know. (ETFs offer more flexibility)

If you need anything clarified, let us know.

Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sad to see this slipping to the bottom of page 1.

I added TSLA, SE, TDOC, and WKHS in the past month. I trust Cathie Wood with my $.

Currently holding:
    AAPL
    MSFT
    FB
    TSLA
    TDOC
    WKHS
    SE
    SHLL
    MGM

And a few ETF's + VTSAX

PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hoop_Dreams View Post

I added TSLA, SE, TDOC, and WKHS in the past month. I trust Cathie Wood with my $.

Currently holding:
    AAPL
    MSFT
    FB
    TSLA
    TDOC
    WKHS
    SE
    SHLL
    MGM

And a few ETF's + VTSAX
    Nice. I have a heavy position in Tesla, as well. I am investing in IVV and then creating my own version of QQQ with the stocks that I like while also adding a few additional financial and healthcare stocks.
    Queen > Beatles crew
    Megadeth > Metallica crew
    How the heck is King's X not considered one of the GOATs?!?!??!?!?!
    Utah Jazz crew
    Tennessee Titans crew

aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000)
    TDOC is tearing it up today.

Same with SHLL. That company looks like it's right in my backyard of Leawood KS.

My holdings:

JPM
    HUM
    ANTM
    C
    AMP
    CI
    XOM

SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by aberry33 View Post
    TDOC is tearing it up today.

Same with SHLL. That company looks like it's right in my backyard of Leawood KS.

My holdings:

JPM
    HUM
    ANTM
    C
    AMP
    CI
    XOM
    KCMO checking in

Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    in for tesla long term at an average of $350, ragert selling 3 at $550, still hold 13... buts getting crazy now. Its about 2.5% of overall portfolio but... thinking of taking profit and looking to come back in.

Its at least valued at 70% on future expectation so if they miss anything or run into any rough weather price will come back down and I can get in again

But... in saying that just holdring has worked so far all the way from 1st batch at $200 right to 10x at 2k.

PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gizzyhardcore View Post
    in for tesla long term at an average of $350, ragert selling 3 at $550, still hold 13... buts getting crazy now. Its about 2.5% of overall portfolio but... thinking of taking profit and looking to come back in.

Its at least valued at 70% on future expectation so if they miss anything or run into any rough weather price will come back down and I can get in again

But... in saying that just holdring has worked so far all the way from 1st batch at $200 right to 10x at 2k.
    I keep hearing about taking profits in Tesla, but I am trying to hold for the long-term. It has the potential for a life-long hold, I believe.
    Queen > Beatles crew
    Utah Jazz crew
    Tennessee Titans crew

Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The OP of the "Official" investing thread is a literal clown spewing nonsense. Anyone taking his advice deserves to lose every penny.

This is more my style OP. Mirin' MSFT at $26.

Currently have my money in VTSAX, VGT, QQQ, blue chips, and a small percentage in SPACS.

Currently holding:
    AAPL
    MSFT
    FB
    TSLA
    TDOC
    WKHS
    SE
    SHLL
    MGM

And a few ETF's + VTSAX
    Shoulda listened to the guys in here mentioning ARK. Left a lot of $$$ on the table. Gotten a lot more aggressive with my portfolio though.

Went from VTSAX, VGT, QQQ -----> ARKG

Current Long Term Holds:
    TSLA
    AAPL
    FB
    SE
    TDOC
    FUBO
    LGVW

Short Term Plays:
    SKLZ
    SSPK
    OZON
    IPOD
    IPOE
    IPOF
    AACQW

Same, brah. I am about to go heavy into ARK funds.
    Queen > Beatles crew
    Utah Jazz crew
    Tennessee Titans crew

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In order of position size in both my normal account and Roth:

ROKU
    SE
    AMD
    MCD
    MSFT
    FUBO
    PLTR
    AAPL
    NET
    SLV
    T
    SKLZ
    CRSR
    KO
    MO

I'm looking to add ARKG and JMIA as well.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    In order of position size in both my normal account and Roth:

ROKU
    SE
    AMD
    MCD
    MSFT
    FUBO
    PLTR
    AAPL
    NET
    SLV
    T
    SKLZ
    CRSR
    KO
    MO

I'm looking to add ARKG and JMIA as well.
    I've been a long user of Youtube TV and they sent me a free Chromecast. Blows the Roku out of the water so far. I have two ROKUs and two Chromecasts and use both. Chromecast has Instant fast forward, no buffering. I think they're trying to overtake ROKU, why else would they send me a $50 Chromecast for free. The remote is also slightly better than ROKU and controls my AVR volume, ROKU doesn't.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PattBattmann View Post
    Same, brah. I am about to go heavy into ARK funds.
    How much of the run up is TESLA tho? 10% of that fund is TESLA.

Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    Great questions, but two of the ETFs, ARKG & ARKF, don't have Tesla and have both performed great. I like that it is actively managed and stocks will rotate in and out based on performance.
    Queen > Beatles crew
    Utah Jazz crew
    Tennessee Titans crew

Maybe the fact that Tesla is being included in the S&P 500 is a testament to the fact that the way today's market is indexed and valued is fundamentally changing, and Tesla being ARK's #1 holding is a sign of value that will be be found in the other 90% of stocks ARK owns

There's more to ARK than being a lucky play on Tesla. Like the previous poster mentioned, ARKG (which I believe is ARK's best performing fund this year) has zero Tesla. Cathie Wood doesn't even benchmark ARK against the market - she creates her own value metrics which don't inform the markets today, but they might in a few years. Over time, more and more of ARK's picks could be added to the indexes if there really is value in what Cathie is doing

Great questions, but two of the ETFs, ARKG & ARKF, don't have Tesla and have both performed great. I like that it is actively managed and stocks will rotate in and out based on performance.
    Originally Posted by SouthDakotaBrah View Post
    Maybe the fact that Tesla is being included in the S&P 500 is a testament to the fact that the way today's market is indexed and valued is fundamentally changing, and Tesla being ARK's #1 holding is a sign of value that will be be found in the other 90% of stocks ARK owns

There's more to ARK than being a lucky play on Tesla. Like the previous poster mentioned, ARKG (which I believe is ARK's best performing fund this year) has zero Tesla. Cathie Wood doesn't even benchmark ARK against the market - she creates her own value metrics which don't inform the markets today, but they might in a few years. Over time, more and more of ARK's picks could be added to the indexes if there really is value in what Cathie is doing
    Wish I had picked ARKG pre-pandemic by the looks of it. I'm not sure if it's a good long hold for me yet after that run up. https://ark-funds.com/arkg

But I'll consider both for sure. High expense ratio as well. Do either of you hold this fund?

It's funny that you ask because I bought ARKG, ARKQ, and ARKF today. lol.
    Queen > Beatles crew
    Utah Jazz crew
    Tennessee Titans crew

Wish I had picked ARKG pre-pandemic by the looks of it. I'm not sure if it's a good long hold for me yet after that run up. https://ark-funds.com/arkg

But I'll consider both for sure. High expense ratio as well. Do either of you hold this fund?
    Yes, I'm in on ARKK, ARKW, and ARKQ. I've been in ARKW long enough to achieve a 40% unrealized return, then decided to start putting money into the rest of the ARK funds. I'm especially interested in Cathie's perspective on genomic revolution/biotech after listening to a podcast with her. I think there's a lot of value in genomic revolution - companies that can't really be valued using todays' metrics. The idea of ARK is that value exists in companies in ways that won't be seen in trading multiples - and therefore value that is not reflected in the market. I think ARK's strategies of finding value (which basically consists of finding companies with 20-30% revenue growth and relying on the power of compound interest to generate returns) is impressive and has the potential to change the way investors allocate capital to companies through markets (we see this with Tesla joining the S&P 500 - the philosophy of markets are changing and this is just the beginning). Basically, markets are only looking a year or two out at the most when pricing companies - Cathie looks 5+ years out when projecting earnings and valuing stocks

I had a covered call on QQQ that got assigned and I put that money straight into AMZN and ARK funds. When I can max out my 2021 IRA in a week, I plan to split it evenly between ARKK/ARKW/ARKG/ARKQ/ARKF

bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi mate,

Great thread really cannot wait to read through it as i'm just getting into the investment game and wanting to make my money work for me.

Unfortunately a late starter at 32, but have cleared all debt to my name this year (no mortgage however do not own a house) and have $10k ready to invest and will be investing another $1000-$1500 each fortnight moving forward.

Only on page two though but I do have a question for those in this thread - what is ARKK (or any of the ARK variations)?

I see a fair few people in the trading thread and now this one say they're keen and talk favourably about it.

Yes, I'm in on ARKK, ARKW, and ARKQ. I've been in ARKW long enough to achieve a 40% unrealized return, then decided to start putting money into the rest of the ARK funds. I'm especially interested in Cathie's perspective on genomic revolution/biotech after listening to a podcast with her. I think there's a lot of value in genomic revolution - companies that can't really be valued using todays' metrics. The idea of ARK is that value exists in companies in ways that won't be seen in trading multiples - and therefore value that is not reflected in the market. I think ARK's strategies of finding value (which basically consists of finding companies with 20-30% revenue growth and relying on the power of compound interest to generate returns) is impressive and has the potential to change the way investors allocate capital to companies through markets (we see this with Tesla joining the S&P 500 - the philosophy of markets are changing and this is just the beginning). Basically, markets are only looking a year or two out at the most when pricing companies - Cathie looks 5+ years out when projecting earnings and valuing stocks

I had a covered call on QQQ that got assigned and I put that money straight into AMZN and ARK funds. When I can max out my 2021 IRA in a week, I plan to split it evenly between ARKK/ARKW/ARKG/ARKQ/ARKF
    I have also decided to go heavy into ARK. In your opinion, why would you invest in ARKK when you get the same exposure by investing in the other 4?
    Queen > Beatles crew
    Utah Jazz crew
    Tennessee Titans crew

Originally Posted by bananastand11 View Post
    Hi mate,

Great thread really cannot wait to read through it as i'm just getting into the investment game and wanting to make my money work for me.

Unfortunately a late starter at 32, but have cleared all debt to my name this year (no mortgage however do not own a house) and have $10k ready to invest and will be investing another $1000-$1500 each fortnight moving forward.

Only on page two though but I do have a question for those in this thread - what is ARKK (or any of the ARK variations)?

I see a fair few people in the trading thread and now this one say they're keen and talk favourably about it.
    They are a series of actively managed funds that have completely done awesome for the last several years. Do a quick search. I have seen enough to be very confident in their continued success.
    Queen > Beatles crew
    Utah Jazz crew
    Tennessee Titans crew

I have also decided to go heavy into ARK. In your opinion, why would you invest in ARKK when you get the same exposure by investing in the other 4?
    ARK funds all have 40-50 holdings (including ARKK). ARKK basically contains the largest holdings from the focused ARK funds (ARKW, ARKQ, ARKF, ARKG). Suppose you get 10-13 of the top holdings from each of the four ARK funds in ARKK. Basically, buying ARKK in addition to the other ARK funds increases exposure to all the biggest companies which ARK is bullish on.

ARKK is the broadest, and if I had to pick one to cover all my bases, that is what I would pick. But then you can pick up ~30 smaller companies in each category by buying the focused ARK funds (smaller software/tech companies, smaller fintech companies, smaller biotech companies, etc)

ARK funds all have 40-50 holdings (including ARKK). ARKK basically contains the largest holdings from the focused ARK funds (ARKW, ARKQ, ARKF, ARKG). Suppose you get 10-13 of the top holdings from each of the four ARK funds in ARKK. Basically, buying ARKK in addition to the other ARK funds increases exposure to all the biggest companies which ARK is bullish on.

ARKK is the broadest, and if I had to pick one to cover all my bases, that is what I would pick. But then you can pick up ~30 smaller companies in each category by buying the focused ARK funds (smaller software/tech companies, smaller fintech companies, smaller biotech companies, etc)
    Great breakdown. Thanks.
    Queen > Beatles crew
    Utah Jazz crew
    Tennessee Titans crew

Cathie said in a recent interview that ARKG is her top pick for the next 5 years. She believes the next FAANG stocks will come from ARKG.

Cathie said in a recent interview that ARKG is her top pick for the next 5 years. She believes the next FAANG stocks will come from ARKG.
    Could you link the interview? This podcast with Cathie is pretty interesting (https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000416930773) and gives me the impression that the market doesn't really know how to value these biotech/genomics companies and ARK wants to change that so that more capital gets allocated to these companies

Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wish I could get my hands on some ARK ETF's...
    I wanted to dump all my cash on ARK back in march...
    But thankfully daddy Europe protects me from doing so by not allowing us to buy any ARK funds because "we are too stupid to understand english data sheets". (100% srs)

******* continent I'm living in...

No alternatives either so I went with WTAI...
    Registered Dietitian Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    I taste protein shakes for a living srs
    3x3 crew

Could you link the interview? This podcast with Cathie is pretty interesting (https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000416930773) and gives me the impression that the market doesn't really know how to value these biotech/genomics companies and ARK wants to change that so that more capital gets allocated to these companies
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfhg...ature=youtu.be

Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never been a short term kinda person.

Always Pick #4
    850 FICO crew