Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

It seems like nobody hates women more than feminists

It's easily the biggest anti-femininity movement out there.

is_woman = lambda: "thot" ZyraThornrise's Avatar
    ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Feminists love to put down other women who don't fall in the same think space as them.
    And holy hell do they love to kink shame.
    Legit... I get a lot of chit on here, nothing nearly as bad as the stuff that's been said to me by militant feminists.
    BrosefMengele is my #1 fan.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZyraThornrise View Post
    Feminists love to put down other women who don't fall in the same think space as them.
    And holy hell do they love to kink shame.
    Legit... I get a lot of chit on here, nothing nearly as bad as the stuff that's been said to me by militant feminists.
    Nobody can hate women more than other women. Women tend to be very passive aggressive but extremely harsh and hyper-competitive about each other.

Snap necks, cash checks Sarevoke75's Avatar
    Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a woman's biggest oppressor are other women
    US Navy Corpsman '09-'19 "Motrin, water, take a knee"
    US Army 35F '20- present

6'4" sooper race

IG: @classy_harvey

*New Hampshire Crew*

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    It's easily the biggest anti-femininity movement out there.
    You could probably be fired from your job for associating femininity with being a woman.

You'd rather have your home infested with rats than infested with liberals.

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    You could probably be fired from your job for associating femininity with being a woman.
    Can you elaborate here? From my point of view this is exactly what trans ideology is, playing fuk fuk games with gender roles and saying any act that is remotely feminine = a woman. I'm confused because misc tells me that if anyone pushes back against gender roles, and thus gender ideology, you'll likely lose your job. Am I misreading or misunderstanding what you're saying?
    Train hard, train smart, have fun!

"I'm not autistic- I'm ARTISTIC." - etet1919

MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sarevoke75 View Post
    a woman's biggest oppressor are other women
    Tell that to the women killed by their husbands.
    A few unkind comments from a militant feminist is nothing compared to crapping through your vagina because a man gave you a rectovaginal fistula.
    Feminists exist because of massive and unrelenting violence toward women. Third and fourth wave feminists that are focused on first world problems aren't good examples of feminism.
    Here is an example of what I call feminism: a man or woman who stands up to radicals who want to hack off a young girl's labia and clit so she has less sexual feelings and is easier to control. Or a man or woman who says that women who are pregnant or nursing need more food and shouldn't have to eat last as is traditionally the case in many cultures.
    Y'all that bash feminism are completely missing the point. Yes there are women out there who live their lives in terror. Women die by the hands of men every day. Sad but true. There are women who live like animals and have no rights. Read a book, go to a shelter, or just talk to a survivor. It's not about some pink haired ultra liberal Karen telling you you're a bad person if you like sex or want to serve your husband. It's about avoiding a situation where you get your head beat in with a tire iron and then what passes for law enforcement in some of these villages just looks the other way or laughs at the corpse.
    "I can see clothes of silk, if materials that do not hide the body, nor even one's decency, can be called clothes ... Wretched flocks of maids labor so that the adulteress may be visible through her thin dress, so that her husband has no more acquaintance than any outsider or foreigner with is his wife's body." - Seneca the Younger starting the misc tradition of moral outrage and pearl clutching instead of lifting.

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    Can you elaborate here? From my point of view this is exactly what trans ideology is, playing fuk fuk games with gender roles and saying any act that is remotely feminine = a woman. I'm confused because misc tells me that if anyone pushes back against gender roles, and thus gender ideology, you'll likely lose your job. Am I misreading or misunderstanding what you're saying?
    I'm not even sure what you are saying, but I think the best way to clarify my meaning is associating femininity with xx sex. That is, gendering an xx. Can I still say woman there or is that always a gender? I'm only fluent in mental illness up to the point that my psych textbooks were written. They weren't up to date with these new mental illnesses

Originally Posted by MegaSloot View Post
    A few unkind comments from a militant feminist is nothing compared to crapping through your vagina because a man gave you a rectovaginal fistula.
    Feminists exist because of massive and unrelenting violence toward women. Third and fourth wave feminists that are focused on first world problems aren't good examples of feminism.
    Here is an example of what I call feminism: a man or woman who stands up to radicals who want to hack off a young girl's labia and clit so she has less sexual feelings and is easier to control. Or a man or woman who says that women who are pregnant or nursing need more food and shouldn't have to eat last as is traditionally the case in many cultures.
    Y'all that bash feminism are completely missing the point. Yes there are women out there who live their lives in terror. Women die by the hands of men every day. Sad but true. There are women who live like animals and have no rights. Read a book, go to a shelter, or just talk to a survivor. It's not about some pink haired ultra liberal Karen telling you you're a bad person if you like sex or want to serve your husband. It's about avoiding a situation where you get your head beat in with a tire iron and then what passes for law enforcement in some of these villages just looks the other way or laughs at the corpse.
    Except this isn't the point of modern feminism at all. You've just moved to an entirely different topic and ideology and called it feminism. It would be like applying political party labels from over 100 years ago to today

ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    See, and that's where I established "militant" feminists.
    I'm not sure on the waves. I'd consider myself a feminist, but not in the same subcategory as those who say being a submissive during sex is a betrayal on your entire sex (legit thing I've been told).
    And that's the biggest issue. Those types... The ones who take it too far... Are the ones who ruin the ideology, in general.

EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wot?
    Ack...Ack

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    I'm not even sure what you are saying, but I think the best way to clarify my meaning is associating femininity with xx sex. That is, gendering an xx. Can I still say woman there or is that always a gender? I'm only fluent in mental illness up to the point that my psych textbooks were written. They weren't up to date with these new mental illnesses
    I think I understand now. Woke nomenclature assigns women as "non male identified persons" (srsly, LOL). It also means that any behavior stereotypically female means you're probably a woman, that's why I was confused and why I'm so baffled by libfems and their logic.

I can't elaborate on my post to mega sloot further because of character limits on the website, but modern feminism is about things like social workers making less than CEOs, the fact that having children has a negative impact on career attainment/ceiling, etc.

Pretty much the desire for equal or superior outcomes for women regardless of lifestyle choice or personal characteristics.

Nobody in the West is pro wife-beater or thinks that domestic violence is acceptable, except maybe some fundamentalist immigrants we've imported from other cultures. Outside of the misc, nobody is going to try to limit your property rights or voting rights either. Even abortion is just a turnout tool for elections and has been safely protected for over 50 years

MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    See, and that's where I established "militant" feminists.
    I'm not sure on the waves. I'd consider myself a feminist, but not in the same subcategory as those who say being a submissive during sex is a betrayal on your entire sex (legit thing I've been told).
    And that's the biggest issue. Those types... The ones who take it too far... Are the ones who ruin the ideology, in general.
    Nah. I don't see it as ruined. I don't pay attention to some nut job when there are lives that are threatened. Big issues like giving moms nutrition are the meat of feminism. Anyone that's dithering about telling you how to have sex needs to find some hobbies.

If protecting the lives of women isn't feminism, y'all need to come up with a new name for it. Until then, "feminism" will have to stand as the word to describe someone who believes that FGM is a crime, who thinks that rape should be prosecuted because it destroys families, and who doesn't think that husbands should be allowed to kill their wives for back talking. These things happen to women. Women don't beat, rape and homicide themselves.
    "I can see clothes of silk, if materials that do not hide the body, nor even one's decency, can be called clothes ... Wretched flocks of maids labor so that the adulteress may be visible through her thin dress, so that her husband has no more acquaintance than any outsider or foreigner with is his wife's body." - Seneca the Younger starting the misc tradition of moral outrage and pearl clutching instead of lifting.

Originally Posted by EarlA View Post
    Wot?
    New book for you:

Hooked on Phonics.

4 Weeks to Read | Reading System for 4 to 7 Years Old Kindergartners | Build Confidence With Their Own Personal Library, Includes 50 Books, Teaching Manual, Activities and Workbooks

Snap necks, cash checks Sarevoke75's Avatar
    Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nah. I don't see it as ruined. I don't pay attention to some nut job when there are lives that are threatened. Big issues like giving moms nutrition are the meat of feminism. Anyone that's dithering about telling you how to have sex needs to find some hobbies.

If protecting the lives of women isn't feminism, y'all need to come up with a new name for it. Until then, "feminism" will have to stand as the word to describe someone who believes that FGM is a crime, who thinks that rape should be prosecuted because it destroys families, and who doesn't think that husbands should be allowed to kill their wives for back talking. These things happen to women. Women don't beat, rape and homicide themselves.
    not sure if copy pasta or rambling
    US Navy Corpsman '09-'19 "Motrin, water, take a knee"
    US Army 35F '20- present

6'4" sooper race

IG: @classy_harvey

*New Hampshire Crew*

In that light, 90% of the misc can be classified as a feminist, tbh.
    I don't consider those things feminism. That's basic human rights chit. How many normal, functional human beings do you know that think it's okay for husband's to kill their wives for backtalking?

In that light, 90% of the misc can be classified as a feminist, tbh.
    I don't consider those things feminism. That's basic human rights chit. How many normal, functional human beings do you know that think it's okay for husband's to kill their wives for backtalking?
    I think this is just negatives of being a woman and problems that are specifically faced by women. Not feminism.

Women have a greater risk from outside threats because everyone is out to bang or control and they are less able to defend themselves physically.

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It also means that any behavior stereotypically female means you're probably a woman.
    ive been tellin my bros this since like third grade
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Women don't beat, rape and homicide themselves.
    Yes they do, actually
    *Tolerance is the lube that slides the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of civilized society*

*We didn't deserve snailsrus*

As always: not medical advice but medical opinion crew

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree.

And most women are too dumb to realize it before they buy into their campaigns.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    I agree.

And most women are too dumb to realize it before they buy into their campaigns.
    Dirty patriarchal traitor

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I think this is just negatives of being a woman and problems that are specifically faced by women. Not feminism.

Women have a greater risk from outside threats because everyone is out to bang or control and they are less able to defend themselves physically.
    I'll fully admit, as a woman you find it normal to hold your keys in a certain way when walking to your car at night. It's not going to do **** but for some reason it's second nature to all of us.

That being said, no amount of law passing and complaining is going to change that. It's already illegal to rape people. Hasn't ended yet. I don't really know what feminism is doing to end something that, let's all be honest here, isn't going to end.

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tell that to the women killed by their husbands. .......
    ....... It's about avoiding a situation where you get your head beat in with a tire iron and then what passes for law enforcement in some of these villages just looks the other way or laughs at the corpse.
    OP is from the US, where they only talk about the US, and this is the misc, where only the current moment matters - even misc historians only go back to 2012, the start of this world.

Obviously he's talking about the current state of 'feminism' in the US, where women are required to be treated as infants.
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

I'll fully admit, as a woman you find it normal to hold your keys in a certain way when walking to your car at night. It's not going to do **** but for some reason it's second nature to all of us.

That being said, no amount of law passing and complaining is going to change that. It's already illegal to rape people. Hasn't ended yet. I don't really know what feminism is doing to end something that, let's all be honest here, isn't going to end.
    Men bear the vast majority of suffering and death in warfare and are at way higher risk of being incarcerated and treated unfairly in the legal system. Some things are just not equal.

I've learned to try not to be offended by women who engage in visible defense/fear behaviors around me, say in a parking lot late at night. It's a legitimate fear so I no longer roll my eyes or feel the urge to yell "I'm not going to rape you you self important bitch" or anything like that

Originally Posted by Vexidi View Post
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/EAKwogP.jpg[/ img]
    My work wife wears that shirt at least once a week, lulz. Next to my "Don't Cis Me" mug we're quite the cantankerous pair.

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My work wife wears that shirt at least once a week, lulz. Next to my "Don't Cis Me" mug we're quite the cantankerous pair.
    sounds like y'all have an interesting dynamic going on

Except this isn't the point of modern feminism at all. You've just moved to an entirely different topic and ideology and called it feminism. It would be like applying political party labels from over 100 years ago to today
    Talk about moving the goalposts, that is what the militant feminists always seem to do. What feminism is only works towards their convenience, like if they need to ignore absolutely everything about what feminism has become today so be it. That approach to a debate is just a joke, proves how they have no interest in discussing anything relevant to the topic or engaging in what is being criticized, just bending and twisting the narrative so they can grandstand is their only interest.

Men bear the vast majority of suffering and death in warfare and are at way higher risk of being incarcerated and treated unfairly in the legal system. Some things are just not equal.

I've learned to try not to be offended by women who engage in visible defense/fear behaviors around me, say in a parking lot late at night. It's a legitimate fear so I no longer roll my eyes or feel the urge to yell "I'm not going to rape you you self important bitch" or anything like that
    I actually feel like I would get more scared if some strange man started yelling he wasn't going to rape me lol.

Let's also not discuss the fact that men are also raped, beaten, have a higher disposition to suicide, etc etc etc. I still stand by the fact that people who don't claim militant feminists as being feminists are literally just stating basic human decency and claiming it as a movement. I honestly have no idea where the line for "normal" feminism ends and crazy freebleeder feminism begins, because it all gets mushed together when I hear the word.

Originally Posted by Brozart View Post
    OP is from the US, where they only talk about the US, and this is the misc, where only the current moment matters - even misc historians only go back to 2012, the start of this world.

Obviously he's talking about the current state of 'feminism' in the US, where women are required to be treated as infants.
    Exactly. Do I think feminism is great for women in the 3'rd world? Of course, but that is not relevant to the discussion on feminism in the US. First world women are completely detached from the suffering of the 3'rd world. The issue has always been what feminism has morphed into in countries like the US, especially from a standpoint on how it is being weaponized in universities to indoctrinate women into extreme left ideology and pushing them away from men.