Justvisitingrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Improving Asymmetry and Upper Chest, please help!

Hello!

I'm a casual lifter but I'm hitting a wall with my pecs. My upper pecs, I just can't seem to work them out properly, I do a fair amount on the incline bench and incline dumbell press. Is there a way to fix this or is it just my chest muscle insertions??

I'm also unsure about how to smooth out my (love handles?) Not sure what they're called, its the sides of my abs that concaves, I dunno what to workout to get rid of them.

Any and all recommendations appreciated!
    Attached Images

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Incline flyes and low to high cable crossovers hit the upper part of my chest well, perhaps give them a try.

NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pictures look good man.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don’t beat yourself up, overall physique is good. Upper pecs is tough for many people as naturals, just keep working at it.

kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000)

Prioritize

Hitting inclines first helped me.

Using a closer (not necessarily close) grip on inclines helped.

Incline flies helped.

Reverse grip bench helped, especially reverse grip on a very slight (15 deg) incline.

Have heard great things and getting solid MMC with cable flies but personally haven’t done them in years so can’t comment on those.

Assuming the basics - overload, form, recovery, nutrition are all in check of course.