Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Location: Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite., Antarctica
    conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation I feel like PT will not fix my shoulder pain (SRS)

what do u guys think, i did PT at my school and it didn't help at all. granted at my school it was trash. But i feel like ill just waste $ and it'll still be in pain. Is there a chance brahs, I am severly depressed about my shoulder since been out of gym for 3 years and need it fixed. I am willing to do PT but feel like it won't even work and waste $ and time

it's funny cuz MRI didn't even fkin show a tear, just inflammation and bicep tendonosis. but idk why it hurts so bad raising it.
    I don't check my CP, IDC about reps/negs

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RIP Zyzz, The Father Of Aesthetics. 1989 -2011. Forever in our hearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Look around and find a PT that has a CSCS
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

Location: Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite., Antarctica
    conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ocelo7 View Post
    Look around and find a PT that has a CSCS
    What does this mean and stand for? And why is it important they have that

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RIP Zyzz, The Father Of Aesthetics. 1989 -2011. Forever in our hearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

bump

Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is why I stopped lifting 8 years ago. Started lifting again, making good gains but the pain is always there on push days. Rear of the shoulder is fuked

That feel when I'll never fully know what it's like to max bench.

My pull game strong though, only been lifting for 3 months again(avi was 1 month into lifting) and I'm doing 80lb dumbell rows for 12 without getting weak

JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had bad pain in my left shoulder for a long time. I'm almost positive it was actually the biceps tendon where it attaches to the shoulder. The only thing that made it better was REALLY working it with deep hard massaging. I'm talking really digging in there with my thumb/fingers/lacrosse ball. Slowly I was able to go deeper and loosen it up. Also stretching it in anyway I could to loosen it up. There were times when I could almost hear the tissue (I'm assuming it was scar tissue all bound up) breaking up and being pulled apart. I still do this from time to time to keep it from tightening up again but I have way more mobility and less pain since I started doing this.

Originally Posted by Atrnmike View Post
    This is why I stopped lifting 8 years ago. Started lifting again, making good gains but the pain is always there on push days. Rear of the shoulder is fuked

That feel when I'll never fully know what it's like to max bench.

My pull game strong though, only been lifting for 3 months again(avi was 1 month into lifting) and I'm doing 80lb dumbell rows for 12 without getting weak
    doesn't fkin make sense wtf? do u actually have a tear
    Originally Posted by JoeDelts View Post
    I had bad pain in my left shoulder for a long time. I'm almost positive it was actually the biceps tendon where it attaches to the shoulder. The only thing that made it better was REALLY working it with deep hard massaging. I'm talking really digging in there with my thumb/fingers/lacrosse ball. Slowly I was able to go deeper and loosen it up. Also stretching it in anyway I could to loosen it up. There were times when I could almost hear the tissue (I'm assuming it was scar tissue all bound up) breaking up and being pulled apart. I still do this from time to time to keep it from tightening up again but I have way more mobility and less pain since I started doing this.
    do u actually have a tear tho?

should i get a deep tissue massage, ART massage, or some other massage from a professional? how do u massage ur own shoulder

Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Atrnmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Where would you massage though? Where the bicep goes to the back of the shoulder? Or the lower head?

japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I swore my back was broken but it was tightness in the lower back muscle constantly putting pressure on the discs. Thought no way PT can do chit a out this pain but followed exercises religious for 2 weeks and had the (h0t sloot) PT massage it once per week (plan was go hard, but if no relief, then fook off). I didn't trust in it one bit but after 2 weeks it was really less pain. Still working on it, it didn't get tight in one day it don't losen up in one day. It takes time but I trust in the process now
    More plates, more dates
    soundcloud.com/hyperdry

Originally Posted by conics View Post
    doesn't fkin make sense wtf? do u actually have a tear

do u actually have a tear tho?
    IDK MAN, I haven't had the ability to get an MRI, sure as hell seems like it though.

jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had an impingement in my right shoulder a few years ago and had to go to PT. I was in more pain after my first session and never went back. The pain ended up going away on its own.

Now I’m having problems with my left shoulder. I’m not sure what it is but I have all the symptoms of a SLAP tear. I haven’t lifted almost all year and I’ve been doing at home PT exercises for it and the pain has slightly gone away. I’m seeing an ortho on Tuesday, but I’m gonna be pissed if all they tell me to do is try PT.
    Follow my IG @kaseyx_music and listen to me on Spotify

Buy my sticker: kaseyx.bigcartel.com

jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I also have to dig really fukking deep into my shoulder to relieve the pain sometimes. It always comes back shortly after though. I get tons of clicking and shifting all day, and a few huge super fukking loud pops
    Follow my IG @kaseyx_music and listen to me on Spotify

Buy my sticker: kaseyx.bigcartel.com

savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    try dead hanging everyday

Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I did 6 weeks of PT for a herniated disc.
    Only thing I enjoyed was the 5 min massage with the hot gel. It’s trash and a waste of time otherwise

JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Atrnmike View Post
    Where would you massage though? Where the bicep goes to the back of the shoulder? Or the lower head?
    Try anything and everything. That's what worked for me. Get a lacrosse ball and place it under your shoulder and roll around on it until you hit a tender spot. Massage it from the front. Lay on your back and try to stretch your arm up over your head using your other hand to pull it as much as possible. You'd be surprised how an injury to one area of the shoulder can be felt more in another area.

For me specifically it was right where the biceps tendon attaches to the front of the shoulder. I had to really dig hard in there to loosen things up.

japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jatt24 View Post
    I did 6 weeks of PT for a herniated disc.
    Only thing I enjoyed was the 5 min massage with the hot gel. It’s trash and a waste of time otherwise
    If it's a herniated disc.. the pain comes from a mechanical issue, not from tight muscles.. So I can understand PT then doesn't do much. feel sorry for you bro keep your head up
    More plates, more dates
    soundcloud.com/hyperdry

JYou can also do PT at home. . like post above says, stretch it, and go hard with everything lacrosse balls, foam roller, skippy ball, stretches from YouTube untill you find these stretches that really hit that muscle or that area that you are tight in. And finding that particular stretch or stretches is NOT easy

And it's just hard work I mean how do you get time to stretch everyday it's not always easy You have to put in effort - while you feel fuked up in that area

And also agree 100% with dead hangs everyday if you have the option to hang on something. Can relief so much of shoulder trap lats all the way to lower back, hips
    More plates, more dates
    soundcloud.com/hyperdry

Originally Posted by jesusxchrist View Post
    I also have to dig really fukking deep into my shoulder to relieve the pain sometimes. It always comes back shortly after though. I get tons of clicking and shifting all day, and a few huge super fukking loud pops
    This sounds like my injury. I don't know if you've ever heard of A.R.T (active release therapy). I did something like this on myself. I would bend my elbow, then really push HARD and deep as possible on the most painful spot basically trying to hold that part of the biceps (at the top) in place and then extend my arm to release all that bound up tissue. The more pain I could tolerate doing this the more effective it was.

littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i got a MRI earlier this year and this was the result

IMPRESSION:
    1. Tendinosis of the infraspinatus, subscapularis and proximal biceps tendons without evidence of
    full-thickness or partial-thickness tears.
    2. Changes could represent adhesive capsulitis and correlation with physical exam is recommended.

the sports orthopedic said that no tears, he can't do anything. and he has no clue wats wrong with me because he can hear the tendon gliding across the chest cavity and just shrugged

suggests PT, dumb as hell

went thru tons of sports and lifting for years but now its the worse its been. such is life

I also used this and regular icing to bring down the inflammation. Hands down the best, most effective cream I've tried and I've tried a bunch of them. Most are pretty useless.

Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by conics View Post
    what do u guys think, i did PT at my school and it didn't help at all. granted at my school it was trash. But i feel like ill just waste $ and it'll still be in pain. Is there a chance brahs, I am severly depressed about my shoulder since been out of gym for 3 years and need it fixed. I am willing to do PT but feel like it won't even work and waste $ and time

it's funny cuz MRI didn't even fkin show a tear, just inflammation and bicep tendonosis. but idk why it hurts so bad raising it.

Right there with ya, but worse.

I finally had surgery (biceps tenodesis for biceps tendinosis) only to have the other biceps start doing the same inflammatory pattern. Going to give it at least 2 yrs of PT and conservative treatment before getting ANOTHER surgery.

Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump for more solutions.

Registered User DisguyzaFknm00k's Avatar
    DisguyzaFknm00k is just really nice. (+1000) DisguyzaFknm00k is just really nice. (+1000) DisguyzaFknm00k is just really nice. (+1000) DisguyzaFknm00k is just really nice. (+1000) DisguyzaFknm00k is just really nice. (+1000) DisguyzaFknm00k is just really nice. (+1000) DisguyzaFknm00k is just really nice. (+1000) DisguyzaFknm00k is just really nice. (+1000) DisguyzaFknm00k is just really nice. (+1000) DisguyzaFknm00k is just really nice. (+1000) DisguyzaFknm00k is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had your injury. It is the tendonitis and I have the same thing in my hip ball and socket joint. Lengthen and strengthen and look at rotator cuff exercises. It will go away man. Don't do barbell bench anymore if you do lift do DB bench.

FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have had a lot of shoulder issues in the past. Mainly from poor benching technique, and a sublaxation.

I've had tendonitis that went through my bicep, had stints with horrible rear delt pain, I would have horrible scapula issues too.

For me what worked was a combination of these things:
    -Lacrosse ball where my chest and shoulder meet
    -I did and still do 100+ reps of lat pulldowns during my warm ups for every single day in the gym to reset my shoulder positioning
    -Do much more back work and rear delt work than pressing movements
    -Hanging from a pull up bar. At the end of every workout I hang for 30-60 seconds for 3-5 sets.

I also realized the lats being tight has a huge effect on your shoulders. Most of my pain came from that.

Also my dad has always had shoulder issues. He's 6'7 so he has a lot of issues now as he gets older. But I did all of the movement therapy on him from this video below and it almost completely went away. srs. Have done this for a few people now and it has amazing results.

Starting at like 15:10

Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by littlecaesars59 View Post
    i got a MRI earlier this year and this was the result

IMPRESSION:
    1. Tendinosis of the infraspinatus, subscapularis and proximal biceps tendons without evidence of
    full-thickness or partial-thickness tears.
    2. Changes could represent adhesive capsulitis and correlation with physical exam is recommended.

the sports orthopedic said that no tears, he can't do anything. and he has no clue wats wrong with me because he can hear the tendon gliding across the chest cavity and just shrugged

suggests PT, dumb as hell

went thru tons of sports and lifting for years but now its the worse its been. such is life

Why is PT dumb as hell?

There are tons of high level evidence showing that going to PT has the same outcomes as having a surgical repair for the rotator cuff even with large tears. Sounds exactly like you need PT for 3 months before even considering surgery. I dont think people know that surgery is not always the answer and the retear rate for rotator cuff repairs are almost up to 50% ans even higher with older individuals

Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by japzz View Post
    JYou can also do PT at home. . like post above says, stretch it, and go hard with everything lacrosse balls, foam roller, skippy ball, stretches from YouTube untill you find these stretches that really hit that muscle or that area that you are tight in. And finding that particular stretch or stretches is NOT easy

And it's just hard work I mean how do you get time to stretch everyday it's not always easy You have to put in effort - while you feel fuked up in that area

And also agree 100% with dead hangs everyday if you have the option to hang on something. Can relief so much of shoulder trap lats all the way to lower back, hips
    This is ****ing terrible advise. Don't listen unless you want to fuk up your shoulder even more. I'm a PT, stretching and passive massage have ZERO evidence on actually changing connective tissue. Stretching and massage will only provide temporary short term pain relief.

Originally Posted by japzz View Post
    If it's a herniated disc.. the pain comes from a mechanical issue, not from tight muscles.. So I can understand PT then doesn't do much. feel sorry for you bro keep your head up
    70-80% of disc herniations will spontaneously heal without any medical and PT intervention in 6-12 months, but youre completely wrong to say PT doesn't do much. We can find non-painful movements to decrease pain and reduce risk of reinjury.

FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pandaz619 View Post
    This is ****ing terrible advise. Don't listen unless you want to fuk up your shoulder even more. I'm a PT, stretching and passive massage have ZERO evidence on actually changing connective tissue. Stretching and massage will only provide temporary short term pain relief.
    Well that's why you add in exercises that promote good postural benefits and shoulder health like lat pulldows, face pulls, band rows, and rotator exercises.

I applied all the passive stretching and trigger point massage with basic exercises that promote good shoulder health. Myself. I haven't had shoulder pain in almost 2 years. Didn't need to pay $75 a session for some guy to tell me to do that.

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I also used this and regular icing to bring down the inflammation. Hands down the best, most effective cream I've tried and I've tried a bunch of them. Most are pretty useless.

You realize PT is for old people, same as personal trainers are for fat/lazy/old people.

They arent selling results, they are selling company.

You can YouTube the exercises you need to be doing for injury rehab.
    Free Men Don't Ask
    You Wouldn't Download a Gun
    https://ctrlpew.com/

Disclaimer: all content posted by Techriding101 is purely for roleplay purposes

Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post
    You realize PT is for old people, same as personal trainers are for fat/lazy/old people.

They arent selling results, they are selling company.

You can YouTube the exercises you need to be doing for injury rehab.
    Never been to a PT in my life.