IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First time bulking - could someone take a look at my macros

Hi,

I’m a newbie to bulking. I’ve just finished my first ever successful cut and cut around 70lbs over a year. At the end of my cut I was 180lbs and approx 12% body fat. My height is 6’1”

I finished my cut off eating at 2200cals a day

Over the last 2 and a half weeks I have worked my way up to the following

3200cals
    220g protein
    360g carbs
    100g fats

My maintenance is approx 2900 cals a day. I have an active lifestyle and I appreciate I was cutting rather aggressively prior to moving into bulk phase 🙈

Since consuming the above 3200 cals I’m pooping a lot more than I was before. Is this normal?

My weight has gone up from 180lbs to 185lbs in a couple of weeks but that is water weight. I’ve been loading with creatine the last few days also so I’m probably retaining extra water.

My food sources are the same as before. Clean and whole foods. I’m just eating more volume and getting extra fats from almonds and peanut butter. And I’ve introduced 300g cottage cheese before I go to bed.
    Any critique or advise welcomed
    I am going to keep on training until my back has grown a back of its own.

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks ok to me. You're possibly getting more protein than you need, but I'm 180 pounds and regularly eating 220 grams of protein a day, not because I believe I need that much, but because I like protein rich foods.

I guess you could decrease protein and eat more carbs, depending on what you like, and your budget.

And yes, I started pooping a lot more when I started eating more. Sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. And it would block the toilet every time too. Since lockdown though I've reduced calories a bit and the poops aren't as bad. I now keep a poo knife next to the toilet, just in case.

IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the feedback. To be honest I feel so full I don’t think I could handle extra carbs. I can afford to buy whatever food I like and I enjoy eating meat fish etc so I think I will keep protein slightly higher. If I reduce my protein I think I’d rather use the extra calories in fats than carbs. I’m feeling full all the time at the moment I can’t imagine eating extra carbs just yet
    I am going to keep on training until my back has grown a back of its own.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're asking if eating more food will make more poop?

What do you think?
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IronLoader View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. To be honest I feel so full I don’t think I could handle extra carbs. I can afford to buy whatever food I like and I enjoy eating meat fish etc so I think I will keep protein slightly higher. If I reduce my protein I think I’d rather use the extra calories in fats than carbs. I’m feeling full all the time at the moment I can’t imagine eating extra carbs just yet
    Yeah that's fine really. Enjoy the extra food, eventually it kind of becomes the norm if you bulk for a period of time!