Closed Thread
Page 231 of 306 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,930 of 9159
    RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I`ve never used tinder before, but now I`m using it, because there is no other way to meeting chicks right now.. especially in germany.

I got like 50 matches in a week, but half of the girls didnt even respond. I matched with this one girl, very good looking latina, same interests etc.

Texted a few days, asked for her number.. she says "I dont give out my number that quickly". I didnt think much of it. She said we can meet up after this "lockdown" is over, wants to go shopping, wants to watch this on netflix and that etc. I didnt text for 2 days and the match was gone lol.. I was like.. wut? Do girls do that on tinder?

Maybe she unmatched because of the distance? It`s 110 km so around 68 miles. Left me kinda confused

Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Sure, let it die, text sparingly, whatever. Look what happened last time you didn’t text her for a while. You should’ve said nothing instead of sabotaging it upfront based on pure speculation.
    Yeah I get what you’re saying, I kinda let it go too soon. By me telling her to text me when it’s all over I thought that was me kinda putting my point across of “yeah you’re cool but there’s no point in speaking now unless we’re going to meet up so text me closer to the time” sort of thing. I honestly believe the conversation was going to die sooner or later and before we met up...This will be a lesson learned though not to cut it off too early next time.

69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RunoC View Post
    I`ve never used tinder before, but now I`m using it, because there is no other way to meeting chicks right now.. especially in germany.

I got like 50 matches in a week, but half of the girls didnt even respond. I matched with this one girl, very good looking latina, same interests etc.

Texted a few days, asked for her number.. she says "I dont give out my number that quickly". I didnt think much of it. She said we can meet up after this "lockdown" is over, wants to go shopping, wants to watch this on netflix and that etc. I didnt text for 2 days and the match was gone lol.. I was like.. wut? Do girls do that on tinder?

Maybe she unmatched because of the distance? It`s 110 km so around 68 miles. Left me kinda confused

Girls on these dating sites are spoiled for the most part, meaning that they have so many dudes messaging them...so to them, it’s like a privilege she’s even talking to you...she probably got mad because you took forever to respond and just moved on to the next one

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Austin317 View Post
    Yeah I get what you’re saying, I kinda let it go too soon. By me telling her to text me when it’s all over I thought that was me kinda putting my point across of “yeah you’re cool but there’s no point in speaking now unless we’re going to meet up so text me closer to the time” sort of thing. I honestly believe the conversation was going to die sooner or later and before we met up...This will be a lesson learned though not to cut it off too early next time.
    There's no point in ever voicing something like that. Yes, the conversation would've probably died before you met up. So what? It could've still been resumed later on, but now that bridge has been burned and she probably thinks you're weird.

Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    There's no point in ever voicing something like that. Yes, the conversation would've probably died before you met up. So what? It could've still been resumed later on, but now that bridge has been burned and she probably thinks you're weird.
    She just messaged me out of nowhere, sent me a meme saying she thinks I would appreciate it. It looks like no bridges have been burnt. She wouldn’t be messaging me if she wasn’t interested right? Maybe I pulled the trigger too early on things with her.
    Last edited by Austin317; 04-14-2020 at 02:52 PM.

Common Sense O Meter microsuede's Avatar
    microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 69Lbs View Post
    Girls on these dating sites are spoiled for the most part, meaning that they have so many dudes messaging them...so to them, it’s like a privilege she’s even talking to you...she probably got mad because you took forever to respond and just moved on to the next one

LOL this is so true. Had this girl send me this long ass message on bumble asking me if it I was ok with meeting while the coronavirus was going on and how excited she got reading the last message I sent her. I message her that I was ok with meeting her and even suggested to her a video call first. She never responded when I ask her if 8pm is a good time for the video chat and unmatches me the next day.

Like, thanks... you could've saved yourself the time and not write a fake message about how you wanted to meet me... but whatever.
    Black Crew
    Financial Engineering Crew
    Stop Being a xxxxx Crew

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Austin317 View Post
    She just messaged me out of nowhere, sent me a meme saying she thinks I would appreciate it. It looks like no bridges have been burnt. She wouldn’t be messaging me if she wasn’t interested right? Maybe I pulled the trigger too early on things with her.
    Good. Just don't overthink things or get ahead of yourself.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RunoC View Post

Yes dating app culture is super transient. Especially tinder but all the others arent far behind. Prepared to be unmatched, have girls go NC, flake, ghost, etc (except for Op who after being Op for not one...but two of these threads, apparently has a silver bullet magical game style to never get flaked or ghosted on) ...it comes with the territory. Don't think anything of it. Could be she deleted the app. Could be she got pissy you didn't respond. Could be she just got a better match and deleted you bc she never wanted to meet you in the first place. Don't sweat it. Keep an abundance mentality and play the numbers. It's a volume game, anyway you look at it. That's the beauty behind it too. Having access to hundreds or thousands of potential partners.

And the next time you ask a girl for her number and she responds "blah blah blah blah blah blah" without giving her number, you reply, "[girls name], that wasn't your number." If she's interested she gives it, if not go NC it ain't worth fighting for.

Few pages ago I had some other responses to that chit test that worked too but I forgot them.

In other news I just blocked 50 girls from IG lol. These are girls I matched over the years, and they continually peep my stories but either ghosted me or went NC on me when we first connected months/year+ ago, so I just thought it was creepy they stalk my stories even tho never showed enough interest to actually meet. Most left me on read after I asked them out at some point over the last two years. Phuck em.

Only one blazing 8/10 18yo Latina I didn't block. One of the last girls I matched before I deleted tinder a month ago or so. We were planning on meeting, she was going to drive 1.5hrs to stay with me for the weekend, then the lock down started/world started to end so I just assumed our plans cancelled and I didn't follow up. She sent the last message but it was all about coming over...then silence.

Probably should have messaged her but didn't, figured our "quarantine cuddling" date as she described it, was canceled. Then yesterday I posted a story using an ab roller, 8 pack flexing, and she replied with heart eyed + drooling emoji. I responded "come over this weekend". No read no reply. Gonna try to entice her some more but I probably came across thirsty after not corresponding with her in over a month.

Oh well. Just spring cleaning out my IG.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by microsuede View Post
    LOL this is so true. Had this girl send me this long ass message on bumble asking me if it I was ok with meeting while the coronavirus was going on and how excited she got reading the last message I sent her. I message her that I was ok with meeting her and even suggested to her a video call first. She never responded when I ask her if 8pm is a good time for the video chat and unmatches me the next day.

Like, thanks... you could've saved yourself the time and not write a fake message about how you wanted to meet me... but whatever.
    It’s one thing to be flaky, it’s another to show excitement and interest and then just unmatch someone the next day. Women on these apps are so damn flaky and bipolar.

I just assume every woman I talk to on apps will flake in some way. Working with that default assumption no matter how eager or committed they seem helps with expectations.

It also means I invest little, yet reciprocal, time messaging before getting a meetup setup.

Women are emotionally driven, and that’s magnified heavily on apps when they get distracted by another guy or their mood changes. Give up trying to analyze it too.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by brightbrah View Post
    I'm done for the time being. Tonight, after arranging a time to hang out, this sloot informed me that her roommates didn't want her to go out during "quarantine"

This whole thing is ridiculous. People are sheep. Seemingly overnight, many people started walking around wearing a pillowcase on their face like that's going to do anything.
    Business as usual for me, except the bars are closed and I badly need a haircut.
    As with almost everything in life, there’s a reasonable middle ground when it comes to precautionary measures.

Masks outdoors are overkill really unless symptomatic or at-risk group.

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Only one blazing 8/10 18yo Latina I didn't block. One of the last girls I matched before I deleted tinder a month ago or so. We were planning on meeting, she was going to drive 1.5hrs to stay with me for the weekend, then the lock down started/world started to end so I just assumed our plans cancelled and I didn't follow up. She sent the last message but it was all about coming over...then silence.

Probably should have messaged her but didn't, figured our "quarantine cuddling" date as she described it, was canceled. Then yesterday I posted a story using an ab roller, 8 pack flexing, and she replied with heart eyed + drooling emoji. I responded "come over this weekend". No read no reply. Gonna try to entice her some more but I probably came across thirsty after not corresponding with her in over a month.

Oh well. Just spring cleaning out my IG.
    Chad life.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is it really an addiction? If I was single and could still pull 20 year-olds at 40+, I wouldn't stop either.
    There's 2 main issues:

1)Time - I only have X amount of time left before I go bald, grey, wrinkled, loose my physique etc...so yeah while looking half way decent for a 42yo male has its advantages in that I can pull women half my age that just want to phuck, I only have a limited amount of time to leverage this advantage to secure a quality woman that will give me more children, be wife for the rest of my life, etc...

The reality is that women 18-25ish for the most part aren't going to be ready for that. 26-32 are prime marriage material, but the competition is super heavy because of the age gap. 33+ becomes an issue, usually used up goods/mental problems, and even if there's a diamond in the rough as I know there are, pregnancy starts becoming high risk.

2)Addiction - I don't think I've ever been addicted to sex. I thought I was at some point, discussed with my therapist but she was asking questions that lead me to believe I'm not, like "do you frequent prostitutes", "have you missed work because you decided to have sex instead" etc... Which are both no's.

But I think there is an addiction for validation/attention, and an addition for variety and maybe an addiction to the hunt that comes with dating apps, that I need to be careful of.

It's the dopamine rush from "you got a match" then a dopamine rush from "yes phuck me" and 2 hours later another dopamine rush from "you got a match".

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Chad life.
    Yeah, I'm going strong no dating apps. Temptation is yuge. Have two chicas I'm talking to. The Argentinian is still in the game. Had her send me her ID to prove she's 19 before I send her dink pics (she asked to see it). Then while I was cleaning up my IG I noticed some 6/10 I went NC on a few months back, so re-engaged with her. Planning to meet on Friday. Well see how that goes.

But that 19yo Latina is fire (not the Argentinian, the one that lives an 1.5hrs away). Not posting pics anymore, think I've posted enough over the years to prove my stories are accurate, and provide color to them, (will still post convos for brahs to use lines) but she has a body almost like those fake ass/boob ig whores except hers is legit.

26-32 are prime marriage material, but the competition is super heavy because of the age gap.
    This is my target age too, I don't think the upper bound on this target age can ever really change too much if a guy wants marriage and kids, although you could push to 34 but then you gotta immediately dive into kids without vetting.

I don't see why you'd have a problem really under age 45. As women approach late 20's, age difference is less stigmatized especially if you look young.

There's 2 main issues:

1)Time - I only have X amount of time left before I go bald, grey, wrinkled, loose my physique etc...so yeah while looking half way decent for a 42yo male has its advantages in that I can pull women half my age that just want to phuck, I only have a limited amount of time to leverage this advantage to secure a quality woman that will give me more children, be wife for the rest of my life, etc...

The reality is that women 18-25ish for the most part aren't going to be ready for that. 26-32 are prime marriage material, but the competition is super heavy because of the age gap. 33+ becomes an issue, usually used up goods/mental problems, and even if there's a diamond in the rough as I know there are, pregnancy starts becoming high risk.

2)Addiction - I don't think I've ever been addicted to sex. I thought I was at some point, discussed with my therapist but she was asking questions that lead me to believe I'm not, like "do you frequent prostitutes", "have you missed work because you decided to have sex instead" etc... Which are both no's.

But I think there is an addiction for validation/attention, and an addition for variety and maybe an addiction to the hunt that comes with dating apps, that I need to be careful of.

It's the dopamine rush from "you got a match" then a dopamine rush from "yes phuck me" and 2 hours later another dopamine rush from "you got a match".

Yeah, I'm going strong no dating apps. Temptation is yuge. Have two chicas I'm talking to. The Argentinian is still in the game. Had her send me her ID to prove she's 19 before I send her dink pics (she asked to see it). Then while I was cleaning up my IG I noticed some 6/10 I went NC on a few months back, so re-engaged with her. Planning to meet on Friday. Well see how that goes.

But that 19yo Latina is fire (not the Argentinian, the one that lives an 1.5hrs away). Not posting pics anymore, think I've posted enough over the years to prove my stories are accurate, and provide color to them, (will still post convos for brahs to use lines) but she has a body almost like those fake ass/boob ig whores except hers is legit.
    To be frank with you, I think you're going to have a hard time having a relationship with a quality woman. Of course, we all have varying definitions of what we consider "quality," but you're 42 years-old and sending dick pics. Sure, you probably don't send dick pics to "quality" women, but you're nonetheless the type of guy to send dick pics and have your dink floating around on Pornhub. That's a bigger issue for a sensible 26-32 year-old to take you seriously than any age gap.

Not judging for banging young chicks on apps though, since like I said, I'd be doing the same in your position. I was never looking for marriage and family for their own sake. I married because I met my wife; I didn't meet my wife because I was looking to get married.

To be frank with you, I think you're going to have a hard time having a relationship with a quality woman. Of course, we all have varying definitions of what we consider "quality," but you're 42 years-old and sending dick pics. Sure, you probably don't send dick pics to "quality" women, but you're nonetheless the type of guy to send dick pics and have your dink floating around on Pornhub. That's a bigger issue for a sensible 26-32 year-old to take you seriously than any age gap.

Not judging for banging young chicks on apps though, since like I said, I'd be doing the same in your position. I was never looking for marriage and family for their own sake. I married because I met my wife; I didn't meet my wife because I was looking to get married.
    No I don't send dink pics as a routine practice. This is probably the 4th girl I ever sent a dink pic too. And I don't ask for nudes. Not my style at all. If you search my post history you'll see I never understood the logic. This is a weird circumstance with this chick being in another country. She sent me nudes without me asking and asked to see my dink.

The pronhub thing was one of the lowest if not the lowest point in my life. I made a huge mistake, and am not proud of it. I still need to ask pronhub to take down the gifs, everything else is gone.

I obviously wouldn't bring up the pronhub thing with someone Im seriously dating, at least not right off the bat, but I think you are saying that more as a symbolic point that the "type" of person to do such a thing wouldn't be able to pull the "type" of woman you define as "quality" (which chances are is close to my definition anyways)...

That makes sense. Yet, I believe people can change and repent. This is the major reason why I entered this thread. Is to get feedback on how to not hookup with girls on dating apps. I probably should go see my Rabbi. When I met my ex, we got married etc, I was in a very conservative circle. My ex and I weren't really religious to the point we didn't have premarital sex, but alot of the people we associated with were orthodox Jews, that didn't even touch a woman until marriage. Not the orthodox with the earlocks and stockings, the ones with business suits, beards, and black keepas. Like Ben Shapiro but with a beard.

Anyways my point is, you make sense. But I believe where there's a will there's a way. And I've made progress. Just got to keep making progress and I Will find a quality woman like my ex.

I use to compare the women I dated to my ex by saying "this girl can't even wash my ex's socks." Meaning my ex is that much greater. Point of all this is that it's not like I'm coming from a different planet. I've gone astray and need to come back to old Spadelexus. Who was like 5% badboy, 95% gentleman.

I don't see why you'd have a problem really under age 45. As women approach late 20's, age difference is less stigmatized especially if you look young.
    Yeah I can pass for late 20's/early 30's. Not just saying that, I have had to show girls my ID when I reveal my real age. But I've been using profile ages from 29 (on Tinder) to 35-36 on hinge/bumble.

Going to go to May 1st without dating apps. Then make a hinge profile with my real age totally kicking the phuckboi shtick. I can do this.
    Last edited by spadelexus; 04-15-2020 at 08:23 PM.

Any Pittsburgh brahs here? Your women are so indecisive
    Many women are easily swayed one way or another. It can be really disconcerting actually.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/PBD4Ge7.png[/mg]

Nice. I was in Pittsburgh one night years ago. Spoofed my location like a week prior. Literally had like 4-5 different girls to choose from. Not saying it had to do with me, the girl/guy ratio there is in the guys favor I think. Philly is a great town. Takes a few trips to really understand the culture. Didn't have enough time to explore Pittsburgh but I liked what I saw. Food was awesome too. Tinder chicken had like 4 whiskeys and I didn't even drink/dinner pitch her but she expected me to pay. Didn't mind really. Nice girl besides her totally being entitled.

jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lmao i've had so many chicks agree to meet up and then flake because their roommates didn't want them going out. Had a couple girls who actually did meet up but told me they lied to their roommate about where they were going cause they would have freaked.

Isnt it amazing how girls can even club cockblock you from their own homes now? I dont even think they're really afraid of covid, they just dont want their friends getting dink when they aren't.
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    Wood smash Kelly Bundy crew
    Wood DESTROY Marcy Darcy crew
    Jefferson Darcy for president crew
    NO MA'AM crew
    Four touchdowns in one game crew

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any of you 35 or older brahs have experience with TRT? Thinking of talking to my doctor about it after the virus stuff blows over. From what I've read, the benefits outweigh the potential risks. Plus would look forward to experiencing newbie gains all over.

Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    Any of you 35 or older brahs have experience with TRT? Thinking of talking to my doctor about it after the virus stuff blows over. From what I've read, the benefits outweigh the potential risks. Plus would look forward to experiencing newbie gains all over.
    I feel fine and way too young for messing with it. That said, I want to start measuring my T.

I'll probably consider TRT in 10-15 years, depending how I feel. I don't like messing with my natural hormones without extensive research.

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you bust inside?
    TReN is a hellava drug
    twitter: @bullexinferis

Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    I haven't really looked into it, but doesn't it affect sperm count? I wouldn't consider it until I'm done having kids.

Misc's Supreme BMW Driver brightbrah's Avatar
    brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Last edited by brightbrah; 10-11-2020 at 08:55 AM.

Anyone here suffered with sciatica before? I have had it on and off on rare occasions the last 3-4 years but the last couple of months it’s flaring up every few days and staying with me for 4-5 days and it’s agonising. Have been prescribed ibuprofen gel, co codamol and also amitriptyline to help with this but nothing has relieved the symptoms. Have tried cbd oil but that done nothing, I did find a couple of weeks ago that smoking a joint helped a hell of a lot but I’d rather not be doing that. Anyone suffered with this before and have a solution to the pain? It’s making me second guess whether I should continue using my home gym or not.

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel fine and way too young for messing with it. That said, I want to start measuring my T.

I'll probably consider TRT in 10-15 years, depending how I feel. I don't like messing with my natural hormones without extensive research.
    I wouldn't consider it without extensive research and consultation either. I also feel fine, but from some of the testimonials I've read, you won't necessarily know how much it could positively impact sleep, mood, and recovery time until you do it, since natural t levels decline every year past a certain age. I was thinking after I turn 40, depending on what my doctor thinks, and what my levels are.

I haven't really looked into it, but doesn't it affect sperm count? I wouldn't consider it until I'm done having kids.
    It does affect sperm count. There is also some research which suggests that it can also increase the risk of prostate cancer, though there is some dispute on that.

It does create a protective effect against Type 2, not that most people posting here have to worry about that.

rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    kicking the 'nice guy' habits is so ****ing hard

i'll have a girl with super high interest and i can almost feel their interest evaporating as I treat them right hahaha kill me

gonna literally sticky a note to my wall to stop being so nice

Verified 100% Straight ☑️ aherpderp's Avatar
    aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000) aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000) aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000) aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000) aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000) aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000) aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000) aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000) aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000) aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000) aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll post here for the discussion
    I'm posting on misc because all jokes aside most miscers are actually likely to lift and to try to improve themselves instead of bitching and complaining.

So what is the optimal game plan for most non chad guys in 2020?

Say you got fit, developed some social skills but because of your height, face, race or whatever it may be that you can't change. You can't become chad.
    What are the options for males who can never be Chad?

Option #1 sleep around
    Try to play the dating market.
    Maybe you get to sleep with a few girls but most will be trash and or not attractive
    A large amount of effort would be required (if not you probably made it to Chad tier)

Option #2 look for the few genuine girls left
    Try to find the very few non sloot attractive women left
    note you will be competing with not only every guy but also top tier chads looking to settle down

Option #3 Settle for a not as attractive non sloot girl
    cash out and check out of this nightmare of a dating market

Option #4 embrace the incel
    Ignore dating
    Try to get on with life and do other things

In my opinion it seems that #3 may be the best but I'm not sure.
    What other options have I missed.
    *breathes in real hard when riding past all girls school at 3:30 crew*

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Couldn't take it anymore.
    buzzed the noggin.
    at first just tried to go with lowish guard but It got ugly.
    so took it down to the lowest guard.
    was surprised my skull didn't look like a bag of door knobs considering how many shots i've taken over the yrs.

I think it looks good.
    Ordered better clippers because I think i'll keep it this way.

though my kids says I look like a garden gnome without the hat because my beard is so long now.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    Couldn't take it anymore.
    buzzed the noggin.
    at first just tried to go with lowish guard but It got ugly.
    so took it down to the lowest guard.
    was surprised my skull didn't look like a bag of door knobs considering how many shots i've taken over the yrs.

I think it looks good.
    Ordered better clippers because I think i'll keep it this way.

though my kids says I look like a garden gnome without the hat because my beard is so long now.
    Thinking of going bald myself tbh though some dude who's a barber did give me his card so maybe I'll hit him up but at the same time don't feel like spending money on a haircut right now so I'll probably just go bald. Plus being bald + jacked + beard = badass.

Closed Thread
Page 231 of 306 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 ... LastLast