wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100)

Calishtenics - sets vs circuits

Hello i have a question. I train calisthenics, and right now im around 13% BF and i want to cut to like 9-10%. My question is about training, what do you think is better for fat loss and keeping/building some muscle with calisthenics -> classic sets/reps (example 3x sets of dips, 4x sets of push-ups etc) or circuits when i do all the exercises (dips, push ups etc.) without pause (only after full circuit) ? Thanks

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wariorpolni View Post
    Hello i have a question. I train calisthenics, and right now im around 13% BF and i want to cut to like 9-10%. My question is about training, what do you think is better for fat loss and keeping/building some muscle with calisthenics -> classic sets/reps (example 3x sets of dips, 4x sets of push-ups etc) or circuits when i do all the exercises (dips, push ups etc.) without pause (only after full circuit) ? Thanks
    going into the weight room and jackin sum steel
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wariorpolni View Post
    No appreciable difference. Whatever results you get from either will pale in comparison to strength training.