Gkym28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ForceUSA My Bench

Pros And Cons on ForceUSA my bench with leg attachement and preature curl
    is it good bench? only cons is height is 24 inch
    price 379$ including attachement

martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Gkym28 View Post
    Pros And Cons on ForceUSA my bench with leg attachement and preature curl
    is it good bench? only cons is height is 24 inch
    price 379$ including attachement
    24 inches is ridiculously tall...far too tall unless one is unsually tall...

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    24 inches high?, most benches come in at under 20", I had Body Solid adjustable bench 21" high, I'm about 5'9" and it was too tall for my liking.

My current benches are 18" and 18 1;2". and are the perfect height for me.

Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    24 inches high?, most benches come in at under 20", I had Body Solid adjustable bench 21" high, I'm about 5'9" and it was too tall for my liking.

My current benches are 18" and 18 1;2". and are the perfect height for me.
    Yes the bench is 24" high in flat position. This allows for the usage of the leg developer and preacher curl attachment.
    is it worthy over reguler height bench?

yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You need to google - adjustable bench/leg extension and look at every single bench with a leg ext/curl attachment and look at the feet of the person in the picture or video. You will see they use what appears to be a fairly tall model in each advertisement and their feet barely lay flat on the ground if at all and all of these benches are over 19". Any bench with an attachment like that needs to be designed higher to accommodates the mechanics of the leg attachment and piate holder. The only one I know of that has overcome this issue is Ironmaster with their new release Super Bench Pro. Look it up. It has to be the Pro model the original version had the same problem. You'll probably regret getting a bench over 19" high. Several guys here just recently bought the Pro Ironmaster did a good job at lowering the bench while getting that attachment on their to work.

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes the bench is 24" high in flat position. This allows for the usage of the leg developer and preacher curl attachment.
    is it worthy over reguler height bench?
    I believe you posted here before purchasing this bench, I seem to remember the general consensus being that benches that accept add on's generally aren't great, perhaps the exception being Ironmaster.

The accessories don't work well and the front attachment post tends to get in the way, plus the additional height needed to accept a leg extension unit are really not ideal, but at 24" high, unless the user is extremely tall is in my view a serious issue.
    Personally I'd rather invest in a decent adjustable bench under 19" high and forget about the accessories.

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow... 24” is crazy tall. I’m 5’10” and I don’t think I could use that at all.

The tallest bench I have is a Hammer Strength rack interlocking bench which is a little over 18” and it’s a hair tall for my liking. I have 2 other ( Hammer Strength FWAB /Life Fitness FB-31) that I use for dumbells and functional trainer that are around 16.5 to 17” and I love the height of those.

How do you get any leg drive on that high of a bench?

Originally Posted by Asjogren View Post
    Wow... 24” is crazy tall. I’m 5’10” and I don’t think I could use that at all.

The tallest bench I have is a Hammer Strength rack interlocking bench which is a little over 18” and it’s a hair tall for my liking. I have 2 other ( Hammer Strength FWAB /Life Fitness FB-31) that I use for dumbells and functional trainer that are around 16.5 to 17” and I love the height of those.

How do you get any leg drive on that high of a bench?
    its not been purchase..
    i was hunting bench with leg attachment & saw this force usa bench ad. just wants comments from experts!!

now i was thinking to get regular adjustable bench without attachment like rep ab-3100 v3 (still not decide)

purchase items for home gym so far

1) Fitness Gear 300 lb. Olympic Weight Set =190$
    2) TDS Power Rack, Squat Cage (black) with Lat / Row Attachment Package=420$
    3) bench not yet
    recommended bench are welcome?

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    its not been purchase..
    i was hunting bench with leg attachment & saw this force usa bench ad. just wants comments from experts!!

now i was thinking to get regular adjustable bench without attachment like rep ab-3100 v3 (still not decide)

purchase items for home gym so far

1) Fitness Gear 300 lb. Olympic Weight Set =190$
    3) bench not yet
    recommended bench are welcome?
    The Rep bench gets good reviews..good height well constructed.

I personally like to grab commercial stuff on Craigslist and has worked out cheaper for me

yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

This lat pulldown has the sure tubing for the weight carriage? This is painted not chrome correct? How do you like it?

Originally Posted by yohahn View Post
    This lat pulldown has the sure tubing for the weight carriage? This is painted not chrome correct? How do you like it?
    to be honest with you. i will receive home gym item in march 2020 im so far away from usa. one of my relative will bring this item for me so i cannot tell you about how i liking the rack
    anyway tds site is saying it heavy duty square tube construction for lat attachment not sure about finishing may be powder coated https-www newyorkbarbells com-prlra html
    rack only painted i think (if it painted will it chip away?)