wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100)

Should i do stretching ?

Hello, i have a question. I workout for a while, but i never did stretching. Are there any benefits of doing it lets say after workout ? Thanks

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Stretching is helpful if you want to increase flexibility. Otherwise no significant benefits to doing it as far as I'm aware.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I like this article (the title is just clickbait, the actual reasoning is more nuanced)

http://www.simplyshredded.com/the-sc...enselmans.html

cliffs: stretching by itself produces a temporary effect only. Combined with resistance training, it can help improve ROM - but you only need to do that if and only if you don't comfortably have the range of motion to do your exercises with good form.

armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Only to a certain degree

christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Stretching reduces strength temporarily.
    "Tight" muscles will resist weight where as a stretched muscle will not as much.
    So you'd want to stretch before a deadlift to increase flexibility and then you wouldn't want to because it would reduce your max strength.
    Stick to warming up with low weights before exercises and then some stretching afterwards is good for increasing/maintaining flexibility, especially if you are hurting in that department.