BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation Workout life without Caffeine/Coffee? Possible (going cold turkey).

Spent 5 hours in ER last night and pretty much, I got tested for every cardio/heart tests available for humans and all came out negative. I was home after work, and suddenly felt chest tightness, and broke into a sweat. Went to bed, got light headed and I passed out. Wife came back home and woke me up.
    I got scared and went to ER.

Turned out I've been diagnosed with anxiety disorder. I just experienced a full on anxiety attack (work hours has been crazy and some personal shyte going on recently).

I've been a heavy abuser of coffee and always have been that guy ..."2 scoops of anything is always better than one" !!:-). With PWO, I reckon averaging 600mg of caffeine daily..haha.

But now paid the price...guess my adrenals are shot and anxiety is all time high. Doc wants me to go cold turkey on coffee/caffeine. Couple of cups of tea is ok (but under 150mg of caffeine per day is the health recommendation for now).

Today is my 1st day in life waking up to ....umm... a cup of black tea with ghee and one teaspoon of sugar. I like the taste and all but feeling sluggish all day long. Good thing I'm not working out this weekend but really, feel mentally exhausted all day.

Anyone went cold turkey on Coffee here? Any experience/recommendations? Funny thing I walked in a gas station and the cheap black coffee smelled like a godsend :-(. Sensory overload. RIP.

Cheers!
    July15th, 2013 ==>155 lbs
    Current => 175lbs

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BiomedDood View Post
    Spent 5 hours in ER last night and pretty much, I got tested for every cardio/heart tests available for humans and all came out negative. I was home after work, and suddenly felt chest tightness, and broke into a sweat. Went to bed, got light headed and I passed out. Wife came back home and woke me up.

Turned out I've been diagnosed with anxiety disorder. I just experienced a full on anxiety attack (work hours has been crazy and some personal shyte going on recently).

I've been a heavy abuser of coffee and always have been that guy ..."2 scoops of anything is always better than one" !!:-). With PWO, I reckon averaging 600mg of caffeine daily..haha.

But now paid the price...guess my adrenals are shot and anxiety is all time high. Doc wants me to go cold turkey on coffee/caffeine. Couple of cups of tea is ok (but under 150mg of caffeine per day is the health recommendation for now).

Today is my 1st day in life waking up to ....umm... a cup of black tea with ghee and one teaspoon of sugar. I like the taste and all but feeling sluggish all day long. Good thing I'm not working out this weekend but really, feel mentally exhausted all day.

Anyone went cold turkey on Coffee here? Any experience/recommendations? Funny thing I walked in a gas station and the cheap black coffee smelled like a godsend :-(. Sensory overload. RIP.

Cheers!
    You'll especially like the end.

"Certified" Reel Nutz mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BiomedDood View Post

Cheers!

I had to quit coffee because of anxiety, I went to decaf, wasn't an issue for me.
    𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I went cold turkey, not even decaf or caffeine free soda, about 7 years back (following a few years where I did 6-8 espressos and a couple diet cokes every day). Decided enough was enough, switched to sparkling water and didn’t look back.

I was a little sluggish for a couple weeks (maybe 3) then it passed. 5 years went by without me touching a drop.

These days I’ll have a single cup most days, and every now and again two, but that’s my hard limit.

It’s definitely doable, and I had no particular reason to stop other than that I felt I was doing too much. No external drivers like yours.

I did find that the quality of my sleep improved greatly. Would not at all be surprised to learn you experience the same.
    My home gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1623181551&viewfull=1#post1623181551

My Strava profile: https://www.strava.com/athletes/3015113

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man, it is easy. Coffee is overrated. There is no such thing as coffee addiction. You don't need any pre-workout stimulants, nobody does. We LIKE it, but do not need it.

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you drink Alcohol as that is widely recognised to cause Anxiety issues?
    Instagram - @dazlittle123