Closed Thread
Page 186 of 301 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,580 of 9012
    W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legacyx View Post
    I dont feel like im getting that arms length projection after a couple hours

using 2 sprays to the chest and one spray to my undershirt.

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    100% you're having nose fatigue and for some reason your nose just turns off these particular scents after a while.

I have Grand Soir and the performance is stellar.
    Originally Posted by SDOptimist View Post
    Grand Soir longevity? WTF? I have never experienced a frag with more beastly longevity.
    Whenever conflicting reports like this happen, you're usually just burning out your nose. When you walk into someone's house cooking a nice dinner, you perceive an absolute blast of aromas as you walk in the door. Fills the entire house. 30 minutes later you have to walk into the kitchen and huff from the pots themselves to enjoy the smells.

Same thing happens with frags. Spraying on chest right up under your nose like that will make your nose "turn off" the smell. Try applying to the wrist-sleeves of your shirt, a bicep, or even your shoulders. This should allow you to get enjoyable whifs of the frag for an extended period of time. Rather than just 30 minutes of "main lining it" via chest application. I've had many situations where i've thought a frag disappeared after 2 hours, but then 6 hours later someone tells me "wow you smell great"
    Originally Posted by SDOptimist View Post

Btw, where did you get that glorious Diaghilev decant?
    Had a guy slide into my DMs on basenotes and offer me 10ml for $70. The perfect price and amount to determine if this in fact a full bottle pursuit for me. Could introduce you to the plug if you're interested.
    Last edited by W1LLW; 10-24-2019 at 11:28 AM.
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like that Gents Scents guys

Anyone have experience with anything from Issey Miyake??
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Question for you brahs. One of my clone bottles seems to have a nozzle that's leaking a little juice. When I remove the cap, I see moisture on the nozzle and base of the nozzle. My guess is the leak is coming from the base. Any ideas how to fix?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Question for you brahs. One of my clone bottles seems to have a nozzle that's leaking a little juice. When I remove the cap, I see moisture on the nozzle and base of the nozzle. My guess is the leak is coming from the base. Any ideas how to fix?
    no clue. if it's an AF, the bottle isn't exactly "desk candy" anyway. would just buy a new random glass atomizer for a few bucks, transfer the liquid over and be done with it.
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

Yo papillo, just received my Roja Dove Oceania decant. Yikes...

It's Roja Dove Virgin Island Water with underwhelming performance. Everyone knows I'm a snob down to my bones, easily being able to pick out cheap synthetics and preferring the niche stuff. However, I pride myself on calling a spade a spade. Alexandria Fragrance Hawaii Volcano is fruitier, projects more, and has a better dry down.

Normally the argument for AF fragrances is "DURRR well it's 90% close to the original!" Many cases it is but i like to wear the originals to get the OG dna. That said, I've always thought Hawaii Volcano was not "close to" Virgin Island Water but actually "better". This Roja release is no exception.
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    no clue. if it's an AF, the bottle isn't exactly "desk candy" anyway. would just buy a new random glass atomizer for a few bucks, transfer the liquid over and be done with it.
    It's a really small amount coming out, like the tiniest bit of moisture after 2 days so I'll just use some sealant tape and wrap it around the base of the nozzle to see if it helps. Couldn't be fukked to do much more for such a minor issue.

Also, strong Oceania review lol.

You're saying it smells like a less fruity, more synthetic version of VIW?

You're saying it smells like a less fruity, more synthetic version of VIW?
    I've never once encountered an alcoholic/synthetic smelling roja. However the Roja has an ambergris base that almost goes slightly skanky whereas the Hawaii Volcano/VIW is all fruit down to the dry down
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My first order has arrived. First one I'm trying is Tobacco Vanille. I smell sort of like a complicated version of Christmas so far in the first 30 minutes, but it's pleasant. Not very much vanilla to it thus far. Is there a standard time that the top notes give way to the middle notes, or does that vary significantly by fragrance?

Also, some of my minis that I bought came with like a pull off cap and don't seem to have a spray mechanism. Are these intended to be put into your own atomizer, or are these meant to be applied in drops? Wasn't expecting that.

I've never once encountered an alcoholic/synthetic smelling roja. However the Roja has an ambergris base that almost goes slightly skanky whereas the Hawaii Volcano/VIW is all fruit down to the dry down
    Based on that I can only guess that the Oceania was probably made for older fume heads who would prefer the challenging and less "youthful" vibe compared to VIW.
    Maybe.

Or maybe this just isn't his most inspiring work. But it's Roja he can do whatever the fuk he wants. By the way Demi Rawling is going off really hard on his Enigma parfum cologne bottle. Probably because she got it for free(companies are sending this bish a ton of expensive bottles for free like damn) but she's been making me interested in at least testing this new line. Maybe the "fresher" take on them might make it more appealing to me.

Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    Samples that should arrive tomorrow:

Dior
    Homme Sport EDT
    Fahrenheit EDT
    Sauvage EDT

Tom Ford
    Tobacco Vanille EDP
    Grey Vetiver EDT

YSL
    L'Homme EDT
    La Nuit De L'Homme EDT

Burberry
    Burberry EDT (Red)
    London EDT

Versace
    Pour Homme EDT
    Man Eau Fraiche EDT

Others
    Valentino Uomo Noir Absolu EDP
    Serge Lutens Chergui EDP
    Terre D'Hermes EDT
    Armaf Club De Nuit Intense EDT
    D & G The One EDP
    Kenneth Cole Reaction EDT
    Azzaro Chrome EDT
    Davidoff Cool Water EDT

Have to like one or two right? lol. For future reference, is trading permitted in this thread? I can't imagine I'm going to like or want to keep all of these.
    From this list I've tried and liked: Sauvage edt, Grey Vetiver (great for office or dressed up), both YSL's smell fantastic but have bad performance, versace pour homme is a poverty version of chanel allure homme sport, versace man eau fraiche is a summer GEM, Armaf CDNIM is amazing for the price, Azzaro chrome is a nice cheap everyday scent, The One EDP doesn't have the best performance but it's okay enough and ladies love it for a date night.

For Tobacco Vanille as your "expensive special scent" I personally prefer Parfums de marly Herod. OR if you want something with a similar vibe with slightly less spice and more boozy vanilla ( think of rum and raisin ice cream) I suggest Perry Ellis oud black vanilla absolute. It is designer priced and has really high quality smell.

Finally as to your samples, I guess they are just made to dab on your skin. I hate those types but meh.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    SOTD. If I could only wear one fragrance for the rest of my life, it'd probably be this one. So elegant, yet versatile and appropriate for any situation.

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...omo-19558.html

^^ Still have to try that one.

If I could only wear one, yall know what my choice would be. Don't care that it isnt versatile. I can't live without it.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^ Still have to try that one.

If I could only wear one, yall know what my choice would be. Don't care that it isnt versatile. I can't live without it.
    We're in the same boat my friend. You already know.

I feel sorry for the poor crew member about to get this load Dont blame me when your addiction takes over.

Message Board King xLostxAngelx's Avatar
    xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Creed Viking

Right you are Ken.
    .. ... [Red Bar Crew] ... ..

──▄█▀█▄─────────██
    ▄████████▄───▄▀█▄▄▄▀
    ██▀▼▼▼▼▼─▄▀──█▄▄
    █████▄▲▲▲─▄▄▄▀───▀▄
    ██████▀▀▀▀─▀────────▀▀

Originally Posted by sloop View Post

I feel sorry for the poor crew member about to get this load Dont blame me when your addiction takes over.

Lmao

Whoever bought all those, ya dun goof'd kid.

I'm sure sloop hit you some of the most fire stuff too. RIP.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmao

Whoever bought all those, ya dun goof'd kid.

I'm sure sloop hit you some of the most fire stuff too. RIP.

Nobody paid me bro.

Pap hooked me up with a God tier fragrance a while back, I'm just paying it forward for the next generation.

Plus it will be fun watching this person work through these, seeing which ones they like vs. love.

The color on #2 HNNNGGG

PLEASE DON'T SAY if you already know lol

SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nobody paid me bro.

Pap hooked me up with a God tier fragrance a while back, I'm just paying it forward for the next generation.

Plus it will be fun watching this person work through these, seeing which ones they like vs. love.

The color on #2 HNNNGGG

Oh fuk, I want to play!!

Can’t wait for the reaction to these.

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bought samples of Tom Ford F*cking Fabulous, Eleventh Hour, Rouge 540 & Lafayette Street. Anus is peppered. Thanks for the help, smell good bro’s.
    #Penis

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legacyx View Post
    Shouldve edited my post better first but I dont feel like im getting that arms length projection after a couple hours

using 2 sprays to the chest and one spray to my undershirt.
    Its there. Trust me. And Grand Soir is one of the most beastly frags i've owned. One sprayer for me.

Geeze...so MrSmelly and Redolessence are both coming out with their own fragrances now?!

The Jeremy thirst is so strong. STRONG.
    LOL the fragranceview dude (peter) has one and so does Mr. Oz. Im pretty sure Tiff Benson also has one of collaborated in one. Its hilarious.

Yo papillo, just received my Roja Dove Oceania decant. Yikes...

It's Roja Dove Virgin Island Water with underwhelming performance. Everyone knows I'm a snob down to my bones, easily being able to pick out cheap synthetics and preferring the niche stuff. However, I pride myself on calling a spade a spade. Alexandria Fragrance Hawaii Volcano is fruitier, projects more, and has a better dry down.

Normally the argument for AF fragrances is "DURRR well it's 90% close to the original!" Many cases it is but i like to wear the originals to get the OG dna. That said, I've always thought Hawaii Volcano was not "close to" Virgin Island Water but actually "better". This Roja release is no exception.
    Yikes! glad i didnt order a decant.

Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    My first order has arrived. First one I'm trying is Tobacco Vanille. I smell sort of like a complicated version of Christmas so far in the first 30 minutes, but it's pleasant. Not very much vanilla to it thus far. Is there a standard time that the top notes give way to the middle notes, or does that vary significantly by fragrance?

Also, some of my minis that I bought came with like a pull off cap and don't seem to have a spray mechanism. Are these intended to be put into your own atomizer, or are these meant to be applied in drops? Wasn't expecting that.
    Those vials suck. You tip it over while covering the opening with a finger to get some fragrance on the tip of your finger, and then you rub that on your body. If you have a spray atomizer, you can transfer it.

Dats itman... dats it!

SOTN: Killian Pearl Oud
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    Rouge 540
    Did you get the eau de parfum or the extrait de parfum?
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whenever conflicting reports like this happen, you're usually just burning out your nose. When you walk into someone's house cooking a nice dinner, you perceive an absolute blast of aromas as you walk in the door. Fills the entire house. 30 minutes later you have to walk into the kitchen and huff from the pots themselves to enjoy the smells.

Same thing happens with frags. Spraying on chest right up under your nose like that will make your nose "turn off" the smell. Try applying to the wrist-sleeves of your shirt, a bicep, or even your shoulders. This should allow you to get enjoyable whifs of the frag for an extended period of time. Rather than just 30 minutes of "main lining it" via chest application. I've had many situations where i've thought a frag disappeared after 2 hours, but then 6 hours later someone tells me "wow you smell great"
    Olfactory fatigue as described by Kenny:
    "Do you know, it's an interesting fact as far as smells...apparently your body only is in shock -and sometimes it is shock -for about the first 7 to 12 seconds or something...and after that you get used to it very quickly. That's why a man can read a newspaper or magazine from front to back you know, in the toilet, in his own smell, and not notice it. Mind you, the next person that walks in will think they've been smacked in the head with a poo bat. But, uh, I don't know, you know...If a woman walks in after you, kill 'em. Knock 'em in half."

SOTD: Tam Dao EdP
    Last edited by Travluh; 10-24-2019 at 09:07 PM.
    "To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world." - Freya Stark

|0--[Misc Cologne Crew] - Because 60% of the time, it works every time
    |0--[Forever Cutting Crew]
    |0--[EDM Crew] - Ultra 2014, Ultra Bali 2016, Ultra Bali 2017, TML 2019, Untold 2019

SOTD : PdM - Herod

Not the Alexandria clone for a change, the real deal Holyfield.

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

WTF??

How am I supposed to know what I am wearing? My journey is like a month old really

#2 Sauvage?? i know it gets hate but I want to try that one.

Thanks sloop

SOTD: Linique White strong lemon this, seems to last a decent amount of time too.

Also that Demi chick has a hard on for Parfums de Marley. Is there a good Swiss Army knife scent from that house??
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    WTF??

How am I supposed to know what I am wearing? My journey is like a month old really

Thanks sloop

SOTD: Linique White strong lemon this, seems to last a decent amount of time too.

Also that Demi chick has a hard on for Parfums de Marley. Is there a good Swiss Army knife scent from that house??
    What he did is perfect. It is best to not know what you are wearing, that way you form YOUR own impressions and thoughts about it which is not influenced by, or swayed by anything you read about the fragrance. Sloop will reveal the fragrance after you give your thoughts on it.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

WTF??

I was going to go over this in PM after I ship today You try a number, come back in here and describe what you smell and whether you like it or not, and then I reveal the scent with a fragrantica link. Since you're new, you'll be able to let your nose be the judge if something is nice or not without being swayed by the brand, the price, shape of the bottle, or whatever.... some are dirt cheap, others are expensive niche. Some easy to find, others impossible.

The veterans in here will see you say "Oh this one is nice, it smells like blah blah blah, seems to last a while too" and they'll also say "Oh I bet that's such n' such..."

#2 is not Sauvage but Sauvage is in there somewhere. That's the only hint I'll say.

Originally Posted by Papillo View Post
    What he did is perfect. It is best to not know what you are wearing, that way you form YOUR own impressions and thoughts about it which is not influenced by, or swayed by anything you read about the fragrance. Sloop will reveal the fragrance after you give your thoughts on it.
    My guy here nailed it.

depaulhifi has done this with me, twice I believe, and only reveals the product after I've commented on it here. It's a fun way to try new things blindly.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WTF??

Thanks sloop

PdM it depends on what you like. Swiss army knife level....Pegasus is amazing. So is Herod. Pegasus' Almond note to me is out of this world.

SOTD Aventoose.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

Swiss army knife of PDM for me is definitely Layton.

Sotd: Nothing. I got the cold

Scent of the Morning: Areej Le Dore - Baikal Gris

The color on #2 HNNNGGG

I was just gonna say, I'm pretty sure what that one is lol

Side Note: Thanks for the plug on the PDLN3 pap. I'm pulling the plug on all acquisitions for a couple weeks though. Just need to reset and enjoy what i have for a bit.

SPEAKING of which, taking Bae to the theater tonight. She did ballet from a young kid into her college years, so i'm taking her to see this jazzdance show tonight. All I brought on this trip to visit her were my Saudi Arabia and PDLN2 travel atomizers. Jazz dance theater and a wine lounge after? PERFECT scenario to bust out dat der "Parfum de La Nuit"

Sotd: Nothing. I got the cold
    While living in the islands? Nibba you got the hot. lmfao.
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Scent of the Morning: Areej Le Dore - Baikal Gris

I was just gonna say, I'm pretty sure what that one is lol

Side Note: Thanks for the plug on the PDLN3 pap. I'm pulling the plug on all acquisitions for a couple weeks though. Just need to reset and enjoy what i have for a bit.

SPEAKING of which, taking Bae to the theater tonight. She did ballet from a young kid into her college years, so i'm taking her to see this jazzdance show tonight. All I brought on this trip to visit her were my Saudi Arabia and PDLN2 travel atomizers. Jazz dance theater and a wine lounge after? PERFECT scenario to bust out dat der "Parfum de La Nuit"

While living in the islands? Nibba you got the hot. lmfao.
    How is the La Nuit parfum???
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ordered a bottle of LDDM from tauer's website. It's only about $100 now instead of $130. Definitely want to wear it out this winter. My current bottle is running low.
    Also pulled the trigger on a bottle of CDDM because I loved the sample so much. $150 instead of the usual $185.

Closed Thread
Page 186 of 301 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 ... LastLast