Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: MissMillieXS

ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seems like there is a lot of money to be made from that kind of work on the internet, especially for women.... but wasn’t some girl found dead basically decapitated last week by her nut of an online friend/bf thing. This sort of stuff is happening more and more. The people these women are ‘servicing’ likely have some issues for them to be searching out and paying for that stuff in the first place.

Would rather just keep doing my day job and be poor as fuk.... at least my head is still literally on my shoulders.

Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice copypasta.

Which miscer admitted g4p as their “line of work”?
    I don’t want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola

Send In The Clowns

BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ChelshireCat View Post
    Seems like there is a lot of money to be made from that kind of work on the internet, especially for women.... but wasn’t some girl found dead basically decapitated last week by her nut of an online friend/bf thing. This sort of stuff is happening more and more. The people these women are ‘servicing’ likely have some issues for them to be searching out and paying for that stuff in the first place.

Would rather just keep doing my day job and be poor as fuk.... at least my head is still literally on my shoulders.
    It was just some geezer obsessed with her because she would stream on twitch, he then got invited to her like 'Fan only' chat. From there he became a loony & thought he was in a relationship with her & chit. Then drove to her house, killed her & sent the pictures of half her neck missing in the 'Fan only' Chat for everyone to see.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*
    *Rugby Crew* - Outside Centre

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BraneyGumble View Post
    Shutting this down.

The extreme negativity, mysogany, hate, and pure idiocy a lot of you "men" post here daily truly makes me cringe Irl.

The reality here is: OP found a woman he faps to and wanted to get humiliated by. Did it in an unconventional venue, and was a success. Good for him! Don't be such a negative ******* for the sake of beig a dick...

The insane amount of comments degrading women also has to stop. I'll begin mass banning for those comments when I see them. So knock it off.

OP has more paypig experience than the vast majority of the misc, with the average age being around 22, and knows his relationship better than anyone here. Who the fuk are you to tear him down? Get a life. Truly.

OP. I wish you the best of luck. It sounds like you've found a findominatrix.
    I look at missmillies physique and I see raw power. I'd estimate she can bench 550+ raw easy and OHP 400+ raw. Can't see her feet, but judging by the thickness in her back I'm thinking she's a 700+ raw puller. If her legs are on par with his brutish upper body, then there's no doubt in my mind she squats 800+ raw. Missmillie could bend you into a human pretzel with one hand while completely satisfying your woman in a way you couldn't ever satisfy her with the other. Those frying pan feet and thick, powerful sausage toes are capable of bringing absolute pleasure and unimaginable pain.
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    Not sure which is worse. A frauding sloot or a doxxer?
    Miscers.
    🤡 Honk-Pilled 🤡
    🏎️ Race-Pilled 🏎️

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hoganrulz View Post
    I look at missmillies physique and I see raw power. I'd estimate she can bench 550+ raw easy and OHP 400+ raw. Can't see her feet, but judging by the thickness in her back I'm thinking she's a 700+ raw puller. If her legs are on par with his brutish upper body, then there's no doubt in my mind she squats 800+ raw. Missmillie could bend you into a human pretzel with one hand while completely satisfying your woman in a way you couldn't ever satisfy her with the other. Those frying pan feet and thick, powerful sausage toes are capable of bringing absolute pleasure and unimaginable pain.
    I mean shes got the curves and an impressive bust sadly the arousal factor by those two things combined are somewhat dampened by her masculine face. For starters her nose is way too big and looks like she just ran face first into a brick wall, hopefully it's just the camera angle otherwise she bears a striking resemblance to a proboscis monkey. The abberation is further highlighted by her protruding cheek bones and forehead wrinkles which lead one to assume they're dealing with a former winner of the Thai Ladyboy Pageant. And lastly her hair is way too curved, the sight of which made me spasm violently as I tried to avoid spraying bile all over my keyboard. I don't think anyone can fap to this.

Next time she should move her arm a little so that way the phone covers her face and maybe then this picture will reach 8/10 status.

ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BulkingAkaFAT View Post
    It was just some geezer obsessed with her because she would stream on twitch, he then got invited to her like 'Fan only' chat. From there he became a loony & thought he was in a relationship with her & chit. Then drove to her house, killed her & sent the pictures of half her neck missing in the 'Fan only' Chat for everyone to see.
    Exactly.... all it took was a little attention from some online girl and he went absolutely psycho on her.

So ful actively encouraging these online weirdos to spend physical money on you. Even if less than 1% of the men in these chat room things are the crazy stabby types (that now believe you actually owe them something because of the currency exchange).... all it takes is 1 is to find you.

If you have anything at all to lose, I just can’t see how it is worth the risk. Maybe I am a little jaded though?

Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimmehhh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This chit is still going?

If you're engaging in other people's fetishes in exchange for money then that is in fact prostitution.

Definition:

Prostitution is the business or practice of engaging in sexual activity in exchange for payment.

You are sexually satisfying someone in exchange for money. You may or may not be touching them physically, but they are at least touching themselves and climaxing to whatever it is you are doing for them.

You can rationalize it as "I'm not physically sexually reliving them, so it's not prostitution" But you are providing a sexual service in exchange for money.
    ....Atlas.....
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy." - George Orwell, 1984

LTC is the only heterosexual way.

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    Nice copypasta.

Which miscer admitted g4p as their “line of work”?
    Muzzlrpress

Spoiler!

Originally Posted by hoganrulz View Post
    Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.
    * Rawdog crew * Creampie crew * Poverty crew *

Haven't worn a condom since middle school crew

* HTC crew *

MissMillieXS is just really nice. (+1000) MissMillieXS is just really nice. (+1000) MissMillieXS is just really nice. (+1000) MissMillieXS is just really nice. (+1000) MissMillieXS is just really nice. (+1000) MissMillieXS is just really nice. (+1000) MissMillieXS is just really nice. (+1000) MissMillieXS is just really nice. (+1000) MissMillieXS is just really nice. (+1000) MissMillieXS is just really nice. (+1000) MissMillieXS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SpeculatorSam View Post
    More or less. Sloots gone make money off of other dudes paying them to call them names cause humiliation fetish and exploiting those who identify as "incel".

Also just wanted to say that MissMillie is totally adorbs K bye misc I've had enoguh internet for one day.
    Very rarely is it actually humiliation fetishes I deal with tbh. Believe it or not but I’m actually alright to talk to lol. I think a lot of it is to do with online companionship.

And thanks 😇 I’d rep you if I had reps left to give...
    I heart Iceman1800

Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MissMillieXS View Post
    My CP is basically all red haha
    so you're just staying afloat on iceman's mod rep?

Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cliffs anyone?
    Lets Go Brandon
    Pureblood

Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Witherman View Post
    cliffs anyone?
    Sloots gonna sloot

Incels gonna incel
    Liverpool FC. YNWA.

Toronto Crew

Ooooo I'm a ghost

Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sandmang27 View Post
    Sloots gonna sloot

Incels gonna incel
    figured as much, saw 8 pages thought there might be something joocy
    Lets Go Brandon
    Pureblood

AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Witherman View Post
    figured as much, saw 8 pages thought there might be something joocy
    Well LexBrah does gay for pay but tries to justify it as completely heterosexual
    Bench: 572lbs (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrAfn0TfkY&feature=youtu.be)
    Squat: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/hnvJ0SdCYKw)
    Deadlift: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/KDS6TQ_--eM)
    Bent Over Row: 485lbs (https://youtu.be/dc-t9k3f208)
    Over Head Press: 405lbs (https://youtu.be/h3o4jOBa8IM)

Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AusPower View Post
    Well LexBrah does gay for pay but tries to justify it as completely heterosexual

I don’t want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola

Send In The Clowns

Registered User FailedPotential's Avatar
    FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AusPower View Post
    lol

What makes someone gay?

Is it the attraction to someone of the same sex?
    Or
    Is it the physical act?

Who's gayer in these examples -

#1. A person that cannot stop thinking about the cawk, but never had it, and refrains.
    #2. A person that doesn't even like cawk, but was literally forced at gunpoint to suck a dick.

I'd argue to first example is a gay person, and the person in the second example isn't even gay, just simply did a gay act.

So you could apply similar reasoning to a guy that does gay for pay, I dunno what he does, guessing he shows his cawk on cam, and talks dirty to a bunch of *******s.

He's doing a gay act, gay as fuk act in fact, however, I wouldn't say that makes a person gay. You can do something without deriving pleasure from it. So he would be similar to example #2. However, he wasn't forced at gunpoint, so it's a little more gay on the spectrum...

I'd say it's a spectrum, like you know some guys that aren't full blown *******s or anything, but would suck a dick after a little encouragement. Or the guy that tells one too many gay jokes, but isn't gay, but might be a little gay?

Extremely important matters being discussed here, and we must find out who the *******s are.
    Fak U say? Cheeky kent ya, i'll fakin fak ya, ya lil sloot

BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FailedPotential View Post
    lol

What makes someone gay?

Or
    Is it the physical act?

#1. A person that cannot stop thinking about the cawk, but never had it, and refrains.
    #2. A person that doesn't even like cawk, but was literally forced at gunpoint to suck a dick.

I'd argue to first example is a gay person, and the person in the second example isn't even gay, just simply did a gay act.

So you could apply similar reasoning to a guy that does gay for pay, I dunno what he does, guessing he shows his cawk on cam, and talks dirty to a bunch of *******s.

He's doing a gay act, gay as fuk act in fact, however, I wouldn't say that makes a person gay. You can do something without deriving pleasure from it. So he would be similar to example #2. However, he wasn't forced at gunpoint, so it's a little more gay on the spectrum...

I'd say it's a spectrum, like you know some guys that aren't full blown *******s or anything, but would suck a dick after a little encouragement. Or the guy that tells one too many gay jokes, but isn't gay, but might be a little gay?

Extremely important matters being discussed here, and we must find out who the *******s are.
    The one who wants to suck cock is the gay one. Right after you.
    Be the dog Iceman thinks he has
    Seinfeld crew
    Costco crew
    Golf crew
    Watch crew
    MAGA

AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol

What makes someone gay?

Or
    Is it the physical act?

So he is a straight homosexual prostitute?
    Bench: 572lbs (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrAfn0TfkY&feature=youtu.be)
    Squat: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/hnvJ0SdCYKw)
    Deadlift: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/KDS6TQ_--eM)
    Bent Over Row: 485lbs (https://youtu.be/dc-t9k3f208)
    Over Head Press: 405lbs (https://youtu.be/h3o4jOBa8IM)

Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sandmang27 View Post
    Sloots gonna sloot

Incels gonna incel
    JUST GOTTA KEEP LIVIN', MAN

Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol

What makes someone gay?

Or
    Is it the physical act?

He's said he doesn't even do nude.

ᵢ'ᵥₑ gₒₜ cᵤᵣᵥₑₛ... SpeculatorSam's Avatar
    SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Alright boyos and gurls, imma leave this shoob here. I proclaim this thread finished. Anymore replies here are purely retrospective at best. Also G4P'ers... you're the unsung heroes of these forums; the brave few.
    "I did the best I could knowing what I did. I know better now, therefore I do." - Maya Angelou

"First lesson of life is that life's not fair. Once you've wrapped your mind around that concept, then you can learn to work around life and excel at it." -SpeculatorSam

PRs: 405/265/400x3. Weighted Chin +110lbs, Incline Bench 235lbs. OHP: 172.5lbs. Strict Curl: 107lbs. Good Morning 225 x 5