Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PatheticPeter View Post
    Dude, top 30 or however many players are on a soccer team, picked from the nba and nfl and given a week of practice would RAPE any pro soccer team.
    Best 11 soccer players in the world would get steamrolled against an nfl or nba team.

Umm.... Peter... this was a pathetic post..

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in 2029 we are gonna win a rugby world cup and in 2034 we are gonna win a soccer world cup, so keep talkin that chit
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol, poverty ball.
    lol, game for pre-adolescent girls in the US
    lol, the rest of the world is so potato that then can only follow a sport that just uses a persons legs. A sport involving arms and legs would be too confusing.
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    Intent to penetrate Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JaxBrah View Post
    world will get cucked if soccer ever becomes a top 4 sport here
    even if it becomes the nr 1 sport today it will still take atleast two decades before you can truly compete on the world stage

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

^ this thread. Let's recap real quick though:

-Americans can't kick a ball properly as they lack coordination, so they pretend like Soccer sucks and that the good athletes play other sports.
    -American soccer does indeed suck, MLS & USMNT are second-tier teams.
    -Americans can't stand not being world-class at something.
    -Politics are going to keep this chit-cycle of news coming, campaigning for equal pay.
    -Americans are correct about the ****giness of diving in soccer. Really, nobody likes that, and it is indeed a huge turnoff lately.
    -It's easier to learn how to play American Football/Basketball, than soccer.

try again.
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Until they fix the NFL and NBA commercialization, I can see soccer continue its rise in the US. Watching an NFL game take 4+ hours because of commercials every 2 min is the most boring chit in the world. Say what you want about the diving pussies in soccer, but at least there's a game to watch. NFL is commercials with a few sprinkles of game thrown in. Terrible entertainment product. I don't watch any NBA regular season, but the playoffs are only marginally better than an NFL game in that regard.
    FL IS THE GOAT STATE CREW

NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So many soy tears ITT. Love it

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Xinroth View Post

^ this thread. Let's recap real quick though:

-Americans can't kick a ball properly as they lack coordination, so they pretend like Soccer sucks and that the good athletes play other sports.
    -American soccer does indeed suck, MLS & USMNT are second-tier teams.
    -Americans can't stand not being world-class at something.
    -Politics are going to keep this chit-cycle of news coming, campaigning for equal pay.
    -Americans are correct about the ****giness of diving in soccer. Really, nobody likes that, and it is indeed a huge turnoff lately.
    -It's easier to learn how to play American Football/Basketball, than soccer.

try again.
    it's attitudes like this that turn off Americans to soccer. just like it does to non-Americans in regards to other things/sports.

stop being an elitist D-Bag and try being more inviting and see what happens.

during most the MLS season there's crap for sports on tv. they should capitalize on it.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    2 problems why soccer hasn't grown as fast as many would like.

1) Soccer is slowed down by expensive traveling soccer clubs. Seems like only wealthy white families have the means to pay for such things. If you look at Columbia/Brazil they take in these poor kids and train them on the country's dime. This is why they're constantly pumping out amazing athletes while the U.S. gets stuck with purple-hair gays that diss the United States while playing for the USNWT and getting paid as well. Imagine the amazing athletes we get in football playing soccer. Do you know how dominant our mens team could be? If the athletes came from less fortunate upbringing maybe they'd have a greater appreciation for playing for the U.S. but instead we get a bunch of bratty lib tards that think they can diss the president without repercussion. The disrespect is off the charts. Makes me rage.

2) Soccer flopping is a joke.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    With the decline in test levels over the past few decades, it was probably inevitable.
    "Bones heal, pain is temporary, and chicks dig scars" - Evel Knievel

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    2 problems why soccer hasn't grown as fast as many would like.

2) Soccer flopping is a joke.
    Agree & will slowly but surely get fixed with the introduction of VAR (video assistant referee) and replays being used to eliminate chit decisions and diving.

Originally Posted by Mumra View Post
    it's attitudes like this that turn off Americans to soccer. just like it does to non-Americans in regards to other things/sports.

during most the MLS season there's crap for sports on tv. they should capitalize on it.
    I'm genuinely unsure whether you're agreeing with my point or not, (sounds like you are bashing what I said. I don't disagree with you BUT) the bold is exactly relevant to people that bash Soccer and say "it's a chit sport" and never give it a chance.

God forbid someone tries soccer a few times at a park and suddenly realizes: Damn, this is fun, hard, and i'm better at it then I thought, might as well give it a shot!

People are just too goddamn proud to try to give something that they don't understand, a chance.
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    luckily normal people aren't like miscers and can either watch a new sport and enjoy it or change the channel and never let it affect their day. here everyone has to like what everyone else likes, bc this forum skews sperg.
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Arsenal FC

Winnipeg Jets

Chicago Blackhawks

****Germany Crew****

Send in the Clowns

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just think.... in a few years soccer may be the 5th or 6th most popular sport in America. Lulz.
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Proven link between soccer's popularity and decreased testosterone levels in the US.
    Banish The Omen

marcus1811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcus1811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcus1811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcus1811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcus1811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcus1811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcus1811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcus1811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcus1811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcus1811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcus1811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL at everyone saying "socialist" chit. Soccer is the most capitalist sport dont @ me

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NillaWafer View Post
    Until they fix the NFL and NBA commercialization, I can see soccer continue its rise in the US. Watching an NFL game take 4+ hours because of commercials every 2 min is the most boring chit in the world. Say what you want about the diving pussies in soccer, but at least there's a game to watch. NFL is commercials with a few sprinkles of game thrown in. Terrible entertainment product. I don't watch any NBA regular season, but the playoffs are only marginally better than an NFL game in that regard.
    This still irks me and I grew up watching and playing football.

Coin Toss: We'll be right back
    Kickoff. We'll be right back
    Timeout: We'll be right back
    Touchdown: We'll be right back
    End of the Quarter: We'll be right back
    Field Goal: We'll be right back
    Injury: We'll be right back
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Xinroth View Post
    I'm genuinely unsure whether you're agreeing with my point or not, (sounds like you are bashing what I said. I don't disagree with you BUT) the bold is exactly relevant to people that bash Soccer and say "it's a chit sport" and never give it a chance.

God forbid someone tries soccer a few times at a park and suddenly realizes: Damn, this is fun, hard, and i'm better at it then I thought, might as well give it a shot!

People are just too goddamn proud to try to give something that they don't understand, a chance.
    bashing all around. your post was just the most recent at the time.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by exxtracool View Post
    americans, what do you make of this?

you boyos getting cucked?
    lol they watch nfl, bastketball and own blk.com
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.

guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AltarOfPlagues View Post
    luckily normal people aren't like miscers and can either watch a new sport and enjoy it or change the channel and never let it affect their day. here everyone has to like what everyone else likes, bc this forum skews sperg.
    This.

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Soccer was invented so European women would have something to do while their husbands cooked dinner.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    At least kids are running around and being active instead of sitting on their ass and using being an "athlete" to justify their obesity like baseball players or linemen.
    Starting weight 130lbs
    Current stats: 6"2, 210lbs.

The 8th and final rule: If this is your first night at Gym Club....... you have to squat.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmao @poverty ball making a comeback!

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/...ough-business/

A June document Earl created for investors anticipated a first-year net profit of $550,000. Earl hoped for $670,000 from ticket sales, $450,000 from sponsorships, $30,000 from merchandise and $16,000 from soccer camps.

He planned to spend $470,000 — including $135,000 for sales commissions, $70,000 for staff wages, $53,000 for player salaries and $54,000 for airfare to games.

Total player salary for the 20-man squad would be capped at $2,650 per game. They’d bunk together in twos in $60 hotel rooms on trips and receive $25 in daily meal money. The combined salary for a head coach and assistant was $16,000.

But Earl’s projections assumed he’d draw 6,000 fans per game. Instead, he’s averaged just 696. There’s also little indication Earl had many sponsors, even before the sexual assault allegations against him.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by deepfat View Post
    Could you imagine manmores from the US with elite speed and footwork going against Euro and South American manlets in soccer if said manmores gave two chits about soccer? If soccer was the #1 sport in the States the US would absolutely dominate.
    Manlets have lower center of gravity, which is more beneficial in footy when it comes to ball control. Only defenders and goal keepers tend to be 6"2+

America isn't a particularly tall country either, in fact your average height is decreasing with Latin American migration. All of north/western Europe is taller. The reason why manmores don't dominate the sport is the same reason manmores don't dominate the running back position in American Football.
    Starting weight 130lbs
    Current stats: 6"2, 210lbs.

The 8th and final rule: If this is your first night at Gym Club....... you have to squat.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    The real reason soccer will never be a major sport here is because it's too difficult to pack the broadcast with enough commercials.

As it stands Football is practically unwatchable now. BRB, commercial after change of possession, after touchdown, again after extra point, after field goal, after kickoff, at 2:00 warning, at timeouts, etc. Not to mention just randomly during the game for no reason.

The Truth is Out There.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    The real reason soccer will never be a major sport here is because it's too difficult to pack the broadcast with enough commercials.

As it stands Football is practically unwatchable now. BRB, commercial after change of possession, after touchdown, again after extra point, after field goal, after kickoff, at 2:00 warning, at timeouts, etc. Not to mention just randomly during the game for no reason.

The Truth is Out There.
    When they play F1 in the states, they go PIP to show commericals. Fukin lmao.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JaxBrah View Post
    world will get cucked if soccer ever becomes a top 4 sport here
    no.

soccer is not a top 5 sport on the US because you guys suck at it, not the other way around.
    vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mumra View Post

Nobody's here to spoon feed you or hold your hand to make you feel safe about trying something new. Either enjoy it for what it is or don't. Also take a close look at the US farming system for young players and who it caters to, then come back and report back about "elitist".

Originally Posted by MajesticLion View Post
    Nobody's here to spoon feed you or hold your hand to make you feel safe about trying something new. Either enjoy it for what it is or don't. Also take a close look at the US farming system for young players and who it caters to, then come back and report back about "elitist".
    the "farming system" here will suck as long as the top athletes chose other sports like football and baseball.

did you even pay attention to who I was calling the elitist d-bags?
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

Walmart Aluminum Account arkansawboy's Avatar
    arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nobody in the US cares about soccer unless we're winning on a big stage.
    we play as children until we grow strong enough to switch to football and basketball.

kids here idolize Lebron James and Steph Curry, not Messi.
    if soccer was as much apart of our culture as basketball & football are, we would absolutely dominate.