frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frolik has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question Minimal cardio??

Assuming I can clean up my diet and such, what would be the minimum level of cardio to reduce body fat %/ lose weight? I can't seem to get myself motivated to do any =(
    ---one day at a time---

CheryleB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CheryleB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CheryleB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CheryleB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CheryleB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CheryleB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CheryleB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CheryleB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CheryleB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CheryleB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CheryleB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You really don't need to do any cardio to lose weight. As long as you are consuming less than you burn, you will lose weight. Cardio is just one small piece of the equation.

Jas83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Originally Posted by frolik View Post
    Assuming I can clean up my diet and such, what would be the minimum level of cardio to reduce body fat %/ lose weight? I can't seem to get myself motivated to do any =(
    After lifting some weights you should do 10 or 15 mins of cardio. Your body is already warmed up and you start losing fat faster. Usually you need to do cardio for 25mins to lose fat but not after your regular workout with the weights.
    Try it, I was as unmotivated as you and I lost about 20Ibs in maybe a year.