B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100)

Focusing on specific body parts

Hey all how are you doing. as of right now I am alternating between the workouts listed below 3 days a week.

A:
    Barbell Rows 5x5
    Bench Press 5x5
    Squat 5x5

B:
    Pull-ups 5x5
    Over Head Press 5x5
    Deadlift 5x5

**the last set of every workout is AMRAP**

But I would like to focus on my arms a bit because they feel like they are falling behind everything else (in size at least), so I was thinking about doing a dedicated arms workout like the one in Articles > Workouts > Biceps > "The arm workout you'll feel till next week"

**Sorry it wont let me post a link**

But I'm not sure where to throw it in my workouts. should I throw it in at the end? should I go in the gym on a separate day to do it? How many days a week should I do it?

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100)
    idk what thats supposed to mean. I just want to know how to incorporate more arm. idk How that is a dupe post. both posts are the same workout, and both stat that I would like bigger arm, but in that post I was asking more about my shoulder. Right now I am asking more about how to incorporate more arms, so that once I feel comfortable with my shoulder I can start doing it....doing the research before I start rather than wait until im ready to start.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by B0rnbazine View Post
    How that is a dupe post. both posts are the same workout, and both stat that I would like bigger arm, but in that post I was asking more about my shoulder. Right now I am asking more about how to incorporate more arms, so that once I feel comfortable with my shoulder I can start doing it....doing the research before I start rather than wait until im ready to start.
    You should add to your previous post rather than keep repeating it... and I recommend paying attention to the advice to see a physio rather than avoiding the issue by creating another thread. You will regret it if you make your shoulder worse. Very hard to train anything including arms with a shoulder problem

see this is a fine response. rather than just calling it a dupe post. I have no intentions to avoid the problem because I already did that. when I first started to feel pain I didnt rest, and just kept working at it...thats when it got hurt really bad, but it is starting to feel better now. I am still suppose to go in on Friday to get it checked out. but in the mean time I would like to get opinions on how other people workout targeted, or specific body parts to make up for where they are lacking.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    don't think it's a good thing to "feel it in your arms to next week".

which I imagine involves 50 sets of 10 different bicep and tricep exercises which will probably give you a bad case of elbow tendonitis and possibly shoulder problems.

add a few sets of biceps/triceps to the end of your workouts, that's all you really need.

Alright thank you. when I start back up I will add a bicep and a tricep workout to the end of my workout.

augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You'd be surprised how big of a difference you can see by simply adding in some dips to your routine. Since your tri's take up a majority of your upper arm, you want to focus on those and focus almost nothing into your bi's. Your biceps get almost anything you need from your other work if you've got a good routine (pull ups, rows, etc). Also: a 5x5 is very strength formulated and not as successful for putting on size. Granted, you'll get size as you work up in weight but it's not a size building routine as much as it is a strength routine.

@Augmentedashe yeah that is the program I have been doing for awhile because I was trying to gain strength. But I feel strong enough right now. So when my shoulder is better I think I am going to drop the weight and do a 5x10 of everything on that workout. and try to add some other exercises for biceps/triceps

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey all how are you doing. as of right now I am alternating between the workouts listed below 3 days a week.

A:
    Barbell Rows 5x5
    Bench Press 5x5
    Squat 5x5

B:
    Pull-ups 5x5
    Over Head Press 5x5
    Deadlift 5x5

**the last set of every workout is AMRAP**

But I would like to focus on my arms a bit because they feel like they are falling behind everything else (in size at least), so I was thinking about doing a dedicated arms workout like the one in Articles > Workouts > Biceps > "The arm workout you'll feel till next week"

But I'm not sure where to throw it in my workouts. should I throw it in at the end? should I go in the gym on a separate day to do it? How many days a week should I do it?
    Just switch to chin ups instead of pull ups.

n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A:
    back squat 3x5
    barbell overhead press 3x5
    barbell rows 3x5
    chin ups 2-3x5
    B:
    back squat 3x5
    barbell bench press 3x5
    deadlift 1x5
    chin ups 2-3x5

Enjoy. Please note I posted this as you posted what you are doing right now--and what you are doing right now isn't programmed very well.
    Ignore List

GregStren90
    health4life24
    LukeEverhart
    jeremybra

RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Articles > Workouts > Biceps > "The arm workout you'll feel till next week"

Personally, I would stay away from any program that touts its ability to make you sore as a selling point. Unless it's Rockcrab's Tired and Sore Routine (look it up). Anything you're not adapted for is going to cause soreness, maybe injury. Doesn't mean it's a better step toward your goals.