Jordan_MMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Help Me Gain Weight

Ive been eating alot of protien, and alot of carbs since the start of the month and I gained a pound last friday and this friday I lost 3 lbs and im pounding the food and shakes in me like no other. Maybe its to early in my routine to be watchin my wieght but I dunno. I also do alot of cardio because I am a kickboxing insturctor, but theres nothing I can do about that . But any ways I wanna get to 173 by the end of march, anyones help will be greatly appriciated. Thanks.
    Jordan_UFC

He must be on creatine! slaydox's Avatar
    slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Make your own weightgainer with Whey, Milk, Oats, Natty PB, Almonds and some cottage cheese. I mean think about it drinking just that little bit is like 600 cals so imagine if you add other stuff to! Just a thought

K thanks man
    Jordan_UFC

needs back hair removal Hikeon3's Avatar
    Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Drink 1 gallon of whole milk every day. That adds a lot of good protein, carbs, and fats for calories.
    In the making. Light-years away, but loving the trip there.

YOUR MOTHER'S BOOTY CALL steelo79's Avatar
    steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Hikeon3 View Post
    Drink 1 gallon of whole milk every day. That adds a lot of good protein, carbs, and fats for calories.
    you must fart like crazy.

anyways, did you REALLY lose 3lbs? 'cause chances are you didn't. did you weigh yourself around the same time of day both times? did you drink a lot of fluids on the day of the previous weigh in? my weight is 3 or so lbs lighter in the morning than it is before i go to bed. that's just normal.

aside from that, how many calories are you taking in each day? i bet you don't know. you need to find out your daily caloric maintenance requirments, and then after that you need to tac on another 1k cals ON TOP of that number for you to gain.
    my journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125520783

How do I find out my daily calories now? LMK. thanks.
    Jordan_UFC

steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my journal:

iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just eat whatever you eat in your normal diet, then just add an extra meal to that. it real simple bro.
    <<< red badge of honour

- Bulk Goal acheived
    - Cut to 15% Bf
    - Bench Press 2x BW by Dec 2007.

Originally Posted by iWillShowU View Post
    just eat whatever you eat in your normal diet, then just add an extra meal to that. it real simple bro.
    hmmmmmmmm...NO.
    my journal:

FrankNBeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankNBeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankNBeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankNBeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankNBeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankNBeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankNBeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankNBeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankNBeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankNBeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankNBeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a seriously hard time gaining weight too. But eating 7 to 8 meals a day has let me do it so far. That may sound like a lot but if you are a serious hard gainer that may be what it takes. If you can't get the calories into you in a smaller number of meals you may need to eat more meals.

Here is a sample of what I eat.

Pre Workout Breakfast
    Banana
    Protien Shake
    Gatorade (sipped through workout)

Post Workout Breakfast
    2 bowls of Bran Flakes
    1 Egg 2 Egg Whites with salsa
    2 Turkey sausage patties
    1 glass of OJ
    2 Fish oil tablets

Mid Morning Snack
    Lite Yogurt
    Fruit and Nut Granola Bar

Lunch
    Salad with Romaine Lettuce and Olive Oil
    Carrots
    Apple
    Pretzels
    Sandwich on high fiber bread with 4oz of chicken breast
    Cottage Cheese

Mid Afternoon Snack
    PBJ
    Milk

Pre Dinner Snack
    Peanuts
    Banana
    Cottage Cheese
    2 Fish Oil Supplements

Dinner
    Whatever I want

Before Bed
    Cottage Cheese
    Protien Shake
    Oatmeal
    Peanut Butter

Its been putting weight on me so far. I still think I need to increase the calories some as I'm still always hungry. I'm not a fan of weight gainer as I like to get as many calories as possible through real food.

Holly Thats great, Ill totally use alot of what you showed me here. Thanks.!
    Jordan_UFC

Hallock is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hallock is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hallock is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hallock is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hallock is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hallock is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hallock is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hallock is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hallock is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hallock is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hallock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by steelo79 View Post
    you must fart like crazy.

anyways, did you REALLY lose 3lbs? 'cause chances are you didn't. did you weigh yourself around the same time of day both times? did you drink a lot of fluids on the day of the previous weigh in? my weight is 3 or so lbs lighter in the morning than it is before i go to bed. that's just normal.

aside from that, how many calories are you taking in each day? i bet you don't know. you need to find out your daily caloric maintenance requirments, and then after that you need to tac on another 1k cals ON TOP of that number for you to gain.
    I used to drink exclusively whole milk and never had gas.
    Bench press - 175x4 (200)
    Dead lift - 355# (400)
    Squat - 4x225# x three sets (300)
    Military Press - 6x120# (BW)
    BB Row - 6x155# (175)

did you drink a gallon a day? hey, everybody is different. but me personally, i'll fart like crazy if i have that much milk. i've run out of protein powder before, and just did it up with the milk, and i paid the price lol...
    my journal:

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yea me too man. Too much dairy gives me stinkiest a55 farts.

It's not funny trying to conceal those at work.

needs back hair removal Hikeon3's Avatar
    Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Milk is my favorite supplement.

A gallon a day. Sure some gas may follow, but so will growth.
    In the making. Light-years away, but loving the trip there.

How Healthy is it to drink a gallon of whole milk a day?let me know. Thanks.
    Jordan_UFC