Thread: Chest Question

Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500)

Chest Question

My chest is a decent size but really soft without tensing and it bounces up and down when I run. Is this normal for muscle to do this or is there to much fat around the pectorial area?

dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Work on your definiton and they will be tight. many reps+ light weights
    I rep back 5k+, just say 5k+

reps for life: Vai , Cgrimaldo

lukem5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukem5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukem5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukem5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukem5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukem5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukem5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukem5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukem5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukem5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukem5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah what he said. when i started moderatly working out 6m onths ago, all I did was pushups, now im starting to actually try and bulk up. But through those 6 months the most developed part of my body is my pecs. They bounce up and down a little when I run, I am just glad im not a girl, especially one with big boobs, damn that sucks, how do they see when they run? I mean, their boobs must be up in their face.

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My chest bounces when I run, not a lot, but it still does...
    Meow