Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Bronkaid (Ephedrine) Questions

What's up guys, so after much difficulty achieving my fat loss goals for one reason or another, I've decided to try something new. I'm going to give Bronkaid, which contains 25mg of ephedrine sulfate a shot. I have a few questions. What should my dosing be? I read that 20/25mg 3x daily is recommended for cutting. Should I take a bit less than this in the beginning?

Also, in regards to stacking with caffeine, how much is recommended? Should I be taking caffeine each time I dose the ephedrine?

And lastly, because bronkaid also has Guaifenesin, should this raise any concerns as compared to just taking straight ephedrine?

Thanks!
    If I helped, shoot me a rep.

When you are born, your a small and weak. When you are old, you are small and weak. How you look in between is up to you.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jdubin94 View Post
    What's up guys, so after much difficulty achieving my fat loss goals for one reason or another
    If you're not losing weight/fat, you should probably be looking at your diet first. Lack of fat loss is because of a lack of caloric deficit to TDEE. Fix that issue and you'll start to lose fat.

I've decided to try something new.
    Try fixing your diet and nutrition first. Just using EC, EY, ECY, ECA, etc isn't going to fix a poor diet.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    If you're not losing weight/fat, you should probably be looking at your diet first. Lack of fat loss is because of a lack of caloric deficit to TDEE. Fix that issue and you'll start to lose fat.

Try fixing your diet and nutrition first. Just using EC, EY, ECY, ECA, etc isn't going to fix a poor diet.
    I'm aware, and I intend to, but at the end of the day, ephedrine has clearly proven to be very effective and I intend to give it a shot. Can you please share your knowledge about Ephedrine? What are the most important things I should know?

Do you recommend ECY over just EC?

When you are born, your a small and weak. When you are old, you are small and weak. How you look in between is up to you.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Using ephedrine won’t make up for your ineffective diet.

You are literally doing it wrong.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm aware, and I intend to, but at the end of the day, ephedrine has clearly proven to be very effective and I intend to give it a shot. Can you please share your knowledge about Ephedrine? What are the most important things I should know?

Do you recommend ECY over just EC?
    I recommend you fix your diet first, then worry about supplements. I can appreciate that you're wanting to both at the same time, but then if the diet issues aren't fixed, the supplements won't matter and they aren't making a giant difference anyhow.

If you just want to ignore the above advice, feel free to google it. The information is out there.

Retired account

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Using ephedrine won’t make up for your ineffective diet.

You are literally doing it wrong.
    I UNDERSTAND this, sheesh lol. That said, there is something psychological about taking your efforts to the next level with something new, that seems to help you to focus on getting the other components in check. For example, when people start a cycle of Roids, they typically go harder in the gym, stop drinking, and fix their diet. I feel like I will be impacted similarly. Not to mention that aside from the thermogenic properties of Ephedrine, it serves as an appetite suppressant which I believe is one of my biggest issues with my diet, not that I don't know proper nutrition. Furthermore, I have ADHD, and have issues with my mood, and upon research, Ephedrine can be beneficial with both of these. I'm set on taking it, I just could really use your guys advice.

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I UNDERSTAND this, sheesh lol. That said, there is something psychological about taking your efforts to the next level with something new, that seems to help you to focus on getting the other components in check. For example, when people start a cycle of Roids, they typically go harder in the gym, stop drinking, and fix their diet. I feel like I will be impacted similarly. Not to mention that aside from the thermogenic properties of Ephedrine, it serves as an appetite suppressant which I believe is one of my biggest issues with my diet, not that I don't know proper nutrition. Furthermore, I have ADHD, and have issues with my mood, and upon research, Ephedrine can be beneficial with both of these. I'm set on taking it, I just could really use your guys advice.
    Then in that case,
    I personally start with EC and then add in Yohimbine when I'm deep into the cut.
    Keep your workout intensity high!

Furthermore, I have ADHD, and have issues with my mood, and upon research, Ephedrine can be beneficial with both of these. I'm set on taking it, I just could really use your guys advice.
    Have you talked with your doc about this then and anything you may be taking for your ADHD?

In the end you're going to do what you want apparently and have justified it in your head. A simple google search will yield what you're looking for.

Retired account

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    Have you talked with your doc about this then and anything you may be taking for your ADHD?

In the end you're going to do what you want apparently and have justified it in your head. A simple google search will yield what you're looking for.
    I'm not a doctor but I feel like being super stimmed all day and ADHD are not a good combination. Definitely talk to your doc about this first OP.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You have made a lot of assumptions here and wild claims about how things work. The worst thing you are doing here is believing you know more about this field than you do. But good luck.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners